Sivuja: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: "Nosta" itsellesi enkelikortti - Diana Cooper-sivut  (Luettu 128368 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
Neela
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #120 : 11.05.2008 19:20:07 »

Archangel Michael 

When you are blessed with this angel card you are guided to invoke Archangel Michael to help protect and strengthen you.

He will increase your ability to deal with problems, so ask him to cut with his sword any emotional cords which bind you to people, stuck situations or past memories and then to fill you with strength and love.

He will shield you from the destructive thoughts, emotions and actions of others.

Call for his help and visualise yourself wearing a deep blue cloak, securely fastened. This will place you under his protection.

He is the master of all angels, a great warrior spirit. Within his Light you will feel more secure, have more confidence, energy and power.

smitten
tallennettu

Hyvin menee, mutta menköön Afro
meruska
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #121 : 19.05.2008 17:44:07 »

Hope indicates that the sun is about to come out in an area of your life.

The angel wisdom reminds you that your spirit is immensely resilient and powerful, so keep faith with your dreams and visions.

Remember the Universe wants you to have your heart’s desire. It is simply waiting for you to believe you deserve it before the angels bring it to you.

Do your part by deciding what you truly want. Then send out positive thoughts for the changes you seek and for the fulfilment of your wishes.

Ask the angels for help and they will fan the sparks of potential and bring them to life.

Hope is a magnetic quality which attracts the great and beautiful into your life.

Affirmation: I am eternally optimistic.

Ihanaa saada rohkaisun sanoja näin tuskaisuuden ja ikävystymisen ja itsesäälin ja kiukun puuskassa!
tallennettu

Taivasta katsellen ja ihmetellen
Pupuliini74
Satunnainen astroilija

Amor vincit omnia

Profiili
« Vastaus #122 : 21.06.2008 21:39:32 »

Co-operation

Angel wisdom suggests that you use your skills and talents for the common good.

Eliminate power struggles, conflict and competition which comes from an ego desire to win. Co-operation for the highest good promotes harmony and togetherness and draws the best from everyone.

Make it your aim that everyone has a sense of satisfaction from work done. Then you become a spreader of goodwill and harmony.

Your angel guidance is to bring people together and explore how you can mutually assist each other. Your attitude of sharing will ensure that you benefit in your turn for the angels will bless your endeavours.

Affirmation: I co-operate with everyone
« Viimeksi muokattu: 21.06.2008 21:41:38 kirjoittanut Pupuliini74 » tallennettu

Nouseva merkki : Jousimies
Aurinko Vaa'assa 28.37
Kuu Kauriissa 21.12
Merkurius Skorpionissa 5.37 R
Venus Vaa'assa 24.46
Mars Vaa'assa 26.03
Jupiter Kaloissa 8.14 R
Saturnus Ravussa 18.49
Uranus Vaa'assa 28.10
Neptunus Jousimiehessä 7.55
Pluto Vaa'assa7.33
Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #123 : 09.08.2008 09:31:21 »

Hope

The angel wisdom reminds you that your spirit is immensely resilient and powerful, so keep faith with your dreams and visions.

Remember the Universe wants you to have your heart’s desire. It is simply waiting for you to believe you deserve it before the angels bring it to you.

Do your part by deciding what you truly want. Then send out positive thoughts for the changes you seek and for the fulfilment of your wishes.

Ask the angels for help and they will fan the sparks of potential and bring them to life.

Hope is a magnetic quality which attracts the great and beautiful into your life.

tallennettu

To know it is to be fearless, and to know it is to be full of love.
Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #124 : 28.08.2008 11:07:41 »

Co-operation

Angel wisdom suggests that you use your skills and talents for the common good.

Eliminate power struggles, conflict and competition which comes from an ego desire to win. Co-operation for the highest good promotes harmony and togetherness and draws the best from everyone.

Make it your aim that everyone has a sense of satisfaction from work done. Then you become a spreader of goodwill and harmony.

Your angel guidance is to bring people together and explore how you can mutually assist each other. Your attitude of sharing will ensure that you benefit in your turn for the angels will bless your endeavours.

Affirmation: I co-operate with everyone.
smitten smitten smitten
tallennettu

Tiigris
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #125 : 28.08.2008 18:28:57 »

Vulnerability

Only the brave and open hearted dare to
allow themselves to be vulnerable for it requires courage to take down
all walls and expose your humanness.

Your angel guidance is to become aware of your defence mechanisms
which keep you separate from others and the Divine.

Ask your angels to help you dissolve your masks and barriers
so that your fragile, true self can emerge like a butterfly from its cocoon.

The reward is freedom, love and a sense of inner safety.
So dare to be vulnerable and open.

Affirmation: Vulnerability is my strength.

smitten
tallennettu
Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #126 : 15.09.2008 17:57:07 »

Archangel Raphael
You are blessed to attract this angel card for Archangel Raphael brings health, healing and abundance. He will help you to develop your intuition and inner vision. Call on him if you need help in these areas now.

He also protects travellers during journeys so this is a fortuitous card if you are about to travel.

If you are a healer or wish to be one, Archangel Raphael will direct pure divine energy to you.

He works on the green ray of healing and balance so visualise yourself surrounded by a clear green light and invoke his guidance.

Affirmation: I am happy, healthy and abundant.
smitten
tallennettu

Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #127 : 26.10.2008 12:49:02 »

Opportunity

Drawing this card suggests that the business angels are now making a new opportunity available to you. It is up to you to use it to for the highest good of everyone.

Be alert, positive, flexible and prepared to flow with the currents, which come your way.

Remember that opportunities come in many forms to enable you to make a positive difference to your life and others.

You can of course make your own opportunities. If you knock on enough doors, one will inevitably be opened to you.

However your guidance is that a special opportunity to enhance your career, business or personal growth is about to present itself, without extra effort on your part. Alternatively a door, which was previously locked has now been opened a crack.

Affirmation: I seize my opportunities.
smitten
tallennettu

^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

au, kuu jousimies / asc vaaka नमस्ते ‏الله‎ ॐ

Profiili
« Vastaus #128 : 29.10.2008 18:27:01 »

Gratitude

Your guidance is to count your blessings. When you say thank-you to the Universe for its gifts, it responds generously to you.

Angel wisdom reminds you to say thank-you for all that you have, the intangible as well as the tangible.

Whenever you say thank-you from your heart more is bestowed on you for gratitude is a key to opening the doors to universal abundance.

Cultivate an attitude of gratitude and open yourself to receive love and plenty into your life. Your angels will smile on you.

Affirmation: I am grateful for everything in my life.

MUTTA MITÄ, bisnesenkeli???

Clarity

A still clear mind sees everything from a wider perspective and enables you to pinpoint your vision.

Allow your true wisdom to come forward and dissolve the chatter of your mind.

Know that your business angel has drawn this to your attention in order to help you, for a clear mind is sharp as a diamond.

Take some time to find the stillness within. Then you can clarify the issues in your life and take the right decisions for the highest good.

As you become clear about your business and personal life you will see things differently. You will be able to make decisions from strength and find a new way of being.

Affirmation: My clear, calm mind perfects my judgement.
tallennettu

You become GRATITUDE for ALL that THE UNIVERSE provides. It becomes obvious to You that ALL OF THE UNIVERSE GIVES AND CONTINUES TO GIVE IN LOVING PERFECTION exactly what you ask for, because THE UNIVERSE LOVINGLY PROVIDES FOR YOU ALWAYS! BECOME LOVE!
Lupita
Kohtuuastroilija

Sun in Virgo- Moon in Leo- ASC Scorpio

Profiili
« Vastaus #129 : 15.11.2008 18:46:15 »

Hope

smitten smitten smitten
tallennettu

Punainen Solaarinen Taivaanvaeltaja

It does not require many words to speak the truth.
Chief Joseph
Lupita
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #130 : 10.04.2009 23:37:59 »

Archangel Uriel 
Archangel Uriel works on the purple and gold ray of wisdom and spirituality.

You are blessed to attract this angel card for he will bring you serenity, love, tranquillity and peace. You in your turn are invited to spread these beautiful qualities to others.

Connecting with Archangel Uriel will enable you to aspire to oneness with all humanity. This is a high state of grace which will bring you freedom and joy.

Visualise yourself in a purple and golden cloak and invoke Archangel Uriel’s help to raise your consciousness.

Affirmation: I am one with everyone in peace and serenity.
smitten
tallennettu

Chief Joseph
He|mi^
Astro-nauttija

Profiili
« Vastaus #131 : 03.05.2009 22:01:47 »

Abundance

It is time for your life to flow with prosperity, love and success.

You draw from the limitless Universal pool according to your belief in how much you deserve. Angel wisdom is reminding you now to believe in yourself and raise your level of deservingness. Then you will attract abundance and the true riches of life.
To feel surrounded by love open your heart to others.
Choose to do what fulfils you most and the angels will bring you joy, satisfaction and success.
Enhance your prosperity by receiving graciously, giving out willingly and saying thank-you for everything. Enjoy all you have and more will come to you.

Affirmation: I deserve love, prosperity and success
tallennettu

Elämän tärkeimmät asiat näkee vain sydämellään.

http://www.namaste.fi/oivallus
Lupita
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #132 : 09.07.2009 08:37:14 »

Light 

Light illuminates darkness and gloom, bringing hope and inspiration.

Ask the angels to fill you with more light for it contains spiritual information and knowledge.

These are keys to the Universe and bring love and peace as well as unlocking the wisdom within you.

As your light becomes stronger and clearer you will find clarity and purpose.

You will radiate brightly and become a beacon, reminding others of the Divine help available.

Angel wisdom suggests you ask the angels to ignite and strengthen the Divine flame within you.

Affirmation: I am a light.
tallennettu

Chief Joseph
He|mi^
Astro-nauttija

Profiili
« Vastaus #133 : 27.07.2009 00:47:52 »

Clarity

A still clear mind sees everything from a wider perspective and enables you to pinpoint your vision.

Allow your true wisdom to come forward and dissolve the chatter of your mind.

Know that your business angel has drawn this to your attention in order to help you, for a clear mind is sharp as a diamond.

Take some time to find the stillness within. Then you can clarify the issues in your life and take the right decisions for the highest good.

As you become clear about your business and personal life you will see things differently. You will be able to make decisions from strength and find a new way of being.

Affirmation: My clear, calm mind perfects my judgement.
tallennettu

Elämän tärkeimmät asiat näkee vain sydämellään.

http://www.namaste.fi/oivallus
Timm
Satunnainen astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #134 : 14.08.2009 07:51:27 »

Arkiviisulle kiitokset  smitten .Kaikki vahvistaa tietoani ja intuitiotani....olen oikealla tiellä  angel .

ADVENTURE

Life is a adventure. Be ready for the unexpected and make the most of all opportunities. The angel wisdom suggests you get out of any stuck habits or ruts. Do things that are different and face life a sense of wonder.

If the path ahead seems dark, do as you would if you were exploring a dark place. Ask your angels to light up the way. Then watch for the signs and signals that tell you where and how to go.

Explore the new with excitement and courage. These magnetic qualities attract money and career openings and add zest to relationships.

The angels are inspiring you to move foward with anticipation, expectancy and hope.

Affirmation I FACE THE ADVENTURE OF LIFE EAGERLY.    smitten  :Smiley  Grin  Cheesy
tallennettu

Aurinko,Kuu ja Saturnus: Oinas
ASC Vaaka
Jupiter: Leijona
Pluto ja Uranus: Neitsyt
Merkurius ja Venus: Kalat
Neptunus: Skorpioni
Mars: Härkä
Keltainen Kosminen Aurinko
Sivuja: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: