Sivuja: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: "Nosta" itsellesi enkelikortti - Diana Cooper-sivut  (Luettu 129611 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
Sininen Kettu
Kohtuuastroilija

Siniselle ketulle luovuus on lyhin tie onneen!

Profiili
« Vastaus #75 : 11.11.2007 19:07:39 »

Moi Arkiviisu,

Linkkivinkkisi oli kiinnostava. Kiitos.  Smiley Itse en varsinaisesti ole noista enkeleistä päässyt jyvälle, mutta tuo Atlantis-juttu vaikutti tosi kiinnostavalle. Olen saanut lahjaksi entisistä elämistäni katsauksen ja siellä oli minulla jokin yhteys Atlantikseen. Olin kuulemma ollut joku uusia maailmoja tutkaileva pioneeri siinä maailmassa. Nyt kun osui tuolla linkkisivulla Atlantis silmiini, se vaikutti kiinnostavalle.  coolsmiley
tallennettu

Sininen kosminen kotka
Arkiviisu
Vieras
« Vastaus #76 : 12.11.2007 12:13:39 »

Moi Arkiviisu,

Linkkivinkkisi oli kiinnostava. Kiitos.  Smiley Itse en varsinaisesti ole noista enkeleistä päässyt jyvälle, mutta tuo Atlantis-juttu vaikutti tosi kiinnostavalle. Olen saanut lahjaksi entisistä elämistäni katsauksen ja siellä oli minulla jokin yhteys Atlantikseen. Olin kuulemma ollut joku uusia maailmoja tutkaileva pioneeri siinä maailmassa. Nyt kun osui tuolla linkkisivulla Atlantis silmiini, se vaikutti kiinnostavalle.  coolsmiley

angel MOI ja kiitos  msaarela  Cheesy  Wink  ja nostin itselleni kortin ...

http://www.dianacooper.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=40

Clear your mind to transmit and receive messages.

http://www.dianacooper.com/images/stories/atlantiscards/nr06_High-Priest.jpg

High Priest

At any given time there were six High Priests (and six High Priestesses) of Atlantis – highly-evolved, cosmic beings who took instructions directly from the Intergalactic Council. Each was in charge of one of the twelve regions. They were noble leaders who worked selflessly for the greatest good of the people. They presided over important ceremonies and poured pure, high-frequency light down onto the populace to maintain the light of Atlantis.
Leadership

If you pick this card, it suggests that you take command of your life and demonstrate who you truly are. You are called on to exercise your leadership qualities, act with integrity, take clear, wise decisions and to empower others for the highest good of all. This is a time for strong and selfless service.

Lead with strength and wisdom.

smitten  jaaah - kun etsin linkkejä hakusanalla A T L A T I S niiiin eteeni tupsahti tällainen linkki  Kiss  Cheesy
[/size]
http://keskustelu.plaza.fi/ellit/kristallipallo/keskustelu/t1587674
ja sieltä löysin käännöksen ....  smitten

Ylipappi

Kaikkina aikoina Atlantiksessa oli 6 ylipappia (ja ylipapitarta), pitkälle kehittyneitä kosmisia olentoja, jotka saivat ohjeensa suoraan Intergalaktiselta neuvostolta. Jokaisella heistä oli oma vastuualueensa 12:sta alueesta. He olivat ylväitä johtajia, jotka työskentelivät epäitsekkäästi ihmisten kaikkein parhamimmaksi hyväksi. He johtivat tärkeitä seremoneja ja vuodattivat puhdasta, korkeataajuuksista valoa väkijoukkoon ylläpitääkseen Atlantiksen valoa.

Johtajuus

Jos saat tämän kortin, se ehdottaa, että otat ohjakset käsiisi elämässäsi ja näytät kuka sinä todella olet. Sinua kutsutaan harjoittamaan johtajan ominaisuuksiasi, toimimaan oikeudenmukaisesti, tekemään selviä ja viisaita päätöksiä ja valtuuttaa toisia heidän korkeinta parasta ajatellen. Aika on kypsä vahvalle ja epäitsekkäälle palvelulle.

Johda voimalla ja viisaudella.

http://northernway.org/images/SophiaDoveChaliceHranaJanto.jpg
« Viimeksi muokattu: 12.11.2007 12:16:09 kirjoittanut Arkiviisu » tallennettu
Sininen Kettu
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #77 : 12.11.2007 13:33:17 »

Vau!!! Vaikuttavaa!!!  smitten Voisi olla aika mahtava juttu sinulle....kosketteliko todellisuuttasi?  Cheesy
tallennettu

Sininen kosminen kotka
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #78 : 17.11.2007 15:14:49 »

Detachment

According to Universal Law you can have anything your heart desires.
However if your happiness, sense of security or feeling of power depends on someone or something in your life, then you are attached to it. It is a chain which binds you to a lower frequency and keeps you stuck.Your guidance is to ask the angels to help you cut the cords that tie you to people, things and emotions.When all attachments are released you can no longer be manipulated emotionally. This enables you to reclaim your power and be genuine.
Free your spirit and that of others. Let go now.

Affirmation: I release everyone and everything. My spirit is free.

tallennettu
Lunerica
Kanta-astroilija

Que cambie todo pero no el amor

Profiili
« Vastaus #79 : 18.11.2007 11:22:41 »

Oih, tulipas ihana!  smitten

Adventure

Life is an adventure. Be ready for the unexpected and make the most of all opportunities. The angel wisdom suggests you get out of any stuck habits or ruts. Do things that are different and face life with a sense of wonder.

If the path ahead seems dark, do as you would if you were exploring a dark place. Ask your angels to light up the way. Then watch for the signs and signals that tell you where and how to go.

Explore the new with excitement and courage. These magnetic qualities attract money and career openings and add zest to relationships.

The angels are inspiring you to move forward with anticipation, expectancy and hope.

Affirmation: I face the adventure of life eagerly.

Nosta kortti: http://www.dianacooper.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=132&Itemid=107
tallennettu

Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway.
~ Anna Eleanor Roosevelt  ~
Sininen Kettu
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #80 : 18.11.2007 14:02:07 »

Vau! Tosiaankin, kyllä oli ihana. smitten

tallennettu

Sininen kosminen kotka
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #81 : 26.11.2007 15:22:30 »

Self worth 

Self worth bestows a sense of confidence and expectation of success.
Decide on clear boundaries and limits and firmly decline to let others step over them or manipulate you. You will earn respect.When you value yourself you become open and friendly, slow to take offence and quick to forgive. Remind yourself that you are likeable and loveable. Do not let others press your buttons. Stand tall and confident. With true self worth you radiate a golden aura which enfolds others and makes them feel good too. Ask your angel to step into your aura and guide you.

Affirmation: I am confident and worthwhile.

tallennettu
Lunerica
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #82 : 16.12.2007 10:50:34 »

Purpose

The angels remind you that every situation or person is placed on your path with a purpose.

It may be to strengthen you, offer you an opportunity to resolve or forgive the past, release old patterns, or for enjoyment.

Your life purpose is ultimately to do that which brings you joy, satisfaction and fulfilment. Seeking these soul qualities will place you on the path of your destiny. Once on your life path, allow nothing and no one to deflect you from your mission.

Your guidance is to ask your angel to help you find the purpose of your current situation or, if you are ready, your life mission.

Align your strength and willpower and hold your intention to fulfil your purpose. The angels will support you and you will succeed.

Affirmation: I am strong and determined.

angel
tallennettu

savannah
Vieras
« Vastaus #83 : 21.12.2007 21:53:34 »

Minulla on Wibeka Waultersin enkelikortit ja kirja,en ymmarrä kortteja vaikka on selostus kirjassa,tietääkö joku näistä. :Smiley
tallennettu
scorpio11
Satunnainen astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #84 : 30.12.2007 19:37:59 »

Positivity

When you are positive you keep directing a stream of high vibration energy with your thoughts, words and actions.

This affects others and they help you towards your purpose.

The angels are aware of the power of your positivity and they too will support your intentions. You choose your thoughts and attitudes, so focus on loving, abundant and successful outcomes in every area of your life.

Your positivity will make you feel happy, healthy and fulfilled.

Affirmation: I am positive and strong.

:Smiley   Smiley 
tallennettu

"Ei se, miltä me näytämme,
eikä se, mitä me aikaan saamme,
merkitse sen rinnalla mitään,
mitä me olemme toinen toisellemme."

Aurinko Skorpionissa
Nousumerkki Neitsyessä
Kuu Vesimiehessä
Merkurius Skorpionissa
Venus Jousimiehessä
Mars Jousimiehessä
Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #85 : 19.01.2008 17:13:26 »

Gratitude

Your guidance is to count your blessings. When you say thank-you to the Universe for its gifts, it responds generously to you.

Angel wisdom reminds you to say thank-you for all that you have, the intangible as well as the tangible.

Whenever you say thank-you from your heart more is bestowed on you for gratitude is a key to opening the doors to universal abundance.

Cultivate an attitude of gratitude and open yourself to receive love and plenty into your life. Your angels will smile on you.

Affirmation: I am grateful for everything in my life.

angel
tallennettu

To know it is to be fearless, and to know it is to be full of love.
taiska
Astroholisti

Silmät ovat sielun peili :)!

Profiili
« Vastaus #86 : 19.01.2008 20:51:09 »

Kindness

In order to be kind you must open your heart to the gentle qualities of caring and compassion.

Be kind to yourself. Have reasonable expectations and give yourself due praise. In order to nurture the gentle quality of kindness, cherish yourself.

When you do something for yourself you automatically extend that same energy to others.

Kindness melts barriers of ice around people and re-empowers those who are afraid. So reach out to the lonely, draw out the shy, include those who feel isolated and comfort the sad.

Your rewards will be a sense of inner peace, warmth and love.

Affirmation: I am kind to myself and others.

smitten  angel  smitten
tallennettu

Trooppinen Oinas, Kuu Kauris, Asc Leijona
Sideerinen Kalat, Kuu Jousimies,Meridiaani Vesimies
Punainen sähköinen(spektrinen) taivaanvaeltaja
Kiinalainen: Metalli Rotta, egona Hevonen
Egyptiläinen: Isis
Asteekki merkki: Acatl eli Ruoko
Druidi: Pähkinäpensas
Kiinalainen: Rotta , Feng Shui 472
Lunerica
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #87 : 21.01.2008 10:38:30 »

Archangel Gabriel 

You are blessed to receive this archangel card and your guidance is to invoke Archangel Gabriel who works on the white ray, for grace and purification.

It is time to release old memories, stuck habits and mental patterns which lower your vibrations. Archangel Gabriel will bring order and discipline into your life so that everything runs smoothly.

You can also call on him to bring you clarity and joy.

You are reminded that you are a beautiful, light and wise spirit and only the material mantel disguises your true self. Let your pure spirit emerge and fly.

Affirmation: I am pure and light.

Aivan, Evea, ihastuttavan viisaita!  smitten
tallennettu

Riitta
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #88 : 21.01.2008 10:50:08 »

Minakin kysyisin mita minulle kuuluu?
tallennettu
Chandra
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #89 : 21.01.2008 22:25:44 »

DISCERNMENT smitten

Affirmation:I trust my intuition

Niinpä teen ja etsin nyt sitä asuntoa,koska joka suunnalta pukkaa sellaista pienoista työntöä muuttoon. smitten
tallennettu

Sivuja: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: