Sivuja: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: "Nosta" itsellesi enkelikortti - Diana Cooper-sivut  (Luettu 129482 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
taiska
Astroholisti

Silmät ovat sielun peili :)!

Profiili
« Vastaus #90 : 21.01.2008 22:30:48 »

Creativity

When creativity is balanced with logic and order, you have limitless potential. It is a valuable energy in business.

This card may herald a new idea, inspiration or a clear vision of your goals at work.

A creative mind expands your vision in any situation. You can develop this talent by detaching from routine, giving yourself time to think out of the box and open your imagination.

Your business angels remind you that you are a creative thinker.

Affirmation: I am a creative thinker.
tallennettu

Trooppinen Oinas, Kuu Kauris, Asc Leijona
Sideerinen Kalat, Kuu Jousimies,Meridiaani Vesimies
Punainen sähköinen(spektrinen) taivaanvaeltaja
Kiinalainen: Metalli Rotta, egona Hevonen
Egyptiläinen: Isis
Asteekki merkki: Acatl eli Ruoko
Druidi: Pähkinäpensas
Kiinalainen: Rotta , Feng Shui 472
Chandra
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #91 : 23.01.2008 14:16:03 »

smitten OPPORTUNITY  smitten

Affirmation:I seize my opportunities  angel
tallennettu

Atomi
Vieras
« Vastaus #92 : 23.01.2008 16:45:26 »

Enkelit vastaavat pulmaan:

Power

It is only when you feel totally calm that you are powerful for no one can upset or influence you. Your business angel guides you to centre yourself, then master any anger or negative feelings, so that you can rely on your own judgement and take your own decisions.

It is important to take responsibility for your life and this serves your personal growth and enables you to be strong.

True power is based on inner strength, self worth and integrity. A person who feels powerful supports and empowers others.

Be powerful today.

Affirmation: I am calm, centred and powerful.

....ja Atlantis....

High Priest

At any given time there were six High Priests (and six High Priestesses) of Atlantis – highly-evolved, cosmic beings who took instructions directly from the Intergalactic Council. Each was in charge of one of the twelve regions. They were noble leaders who worked selflessly for the greatest good of the people. They presided over important ceremonies and poured pure, high-frequency light down onto the populace to maintain the light of Atlantis.
Leadership

If you pick this card, it suggests that you take command of your life and demonstrate who you truly are. You are called on to exercise your leadership qualities, act with integrity, take clear, wise decisions and to empower others for the highest good of all. This is a time for strong and selfless service.

Lead with strength and wisdom.
tallennettu
Chandra
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #93 : 27.01.2008 23:33:35 »

Clairvoyance! Shocked
Piti juuri kysellä,onko muilla tänään ilmennyt kolmannen silmän erityistä kihelmöintiä,ihon "kiristymistä"sillä alueella,päänsärkyä ja "avaruussirinää".Minulla ollut koko päivän ja nyt nousi tämä kortti.

PHYCHIC GIFTS

There are many ways of seeing with your inner vision.You may physically see pictures on your inner screen,your may sense or you may "know".It is time to develope your third eye and trust your intuition.

Trust you inner vision and knowing.

Oikestaan jo eilen mennessäni nukkumaan,pieni poika käveli valossa edes takaisin.En saanut häntä pysähtymään,enkä näin ollen ymmärtänyt sanomaansa.
tallennettu

Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #94 : 02.02.2008 13:15:58 »

Joy

Joy springs from a sense of connection to the Divine and is a quality which illuminates you.

Your angel guidance is to cultivate this quality by seeking the Divine in every situation.

Look beyond the surface and seek the light in the heart of each person.

Then you will become aware of the wonder of creation and joy will ignite your life.

Delight in everything for joy is a key to enlightenment.

Enjoy life.

Affirmation: I find joy in everything.

smitten smitten smitten
tallennettu

To know it is to be fearless, and to know it is to be full of love.
taiska
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #95 : 02.02.2008 13:33:32 »

Communication

The angels remind you that being spiritual is about being genuine and honest. When you speak from the heart others feel the resonance of truth and trust you.

Talk positively. Focus on the good in life and you will feel happier and healthier.

Communication is a two way process. Listen with interest and respond openly. This will improve all relationships.

Communicate constantly with Source using prayer, which is asking, and meditation, which is listening.

Always keep channels of communication open. Be a bridge to others’ hearts and minds.

Ask your angel to step into your aura and communicate in a higher way through you.

Affirmation: I communicate clearly and honestly.
tallennettu

Elämänilo
Astroholisti

Iloa, Valoa ja Rakkautta kaikille

Profiili
« Vastaus #96 : 02.02.2008 13:34:22 »

Hei Ystäväin

Kokeilempa minäkin nostaa
oman enkelinviesti kortini.

Klikkaa
Diana Cooper - Enkelinviesti kortti

Kiitollisuus

Gratitude

Your guidance is to count your blessings.
When you say thank-you to the Universe for its gifts,
it responds generously to you.

Angel wisdom reminds you to say thank-you
for all that you have,
the intangible as well as the tangible.

Whenever you say thank-you
from your heart more is bestowed on you
for gratitude is a key to opening the doors
to universal abundance.

Cultivate an attitude of gratitude
and open yourself to receive
love and plenty into your life.
Your angels will smile on you.

Affirmation:
I am grateful for everything in my life.

smitten Elämänilo
« Viimeksi muokattu: 02.02.2008 14:01:29 kirjoittanut Elämänilo » tallennettu

aurinko merkurius mars neptunus vaaka , askendentti vesta neitsyt , venus IC saturnus juno skorpioni , jupiter uranus pluto leijona , chiron ceres kauris , kuu pallas kuunsolmu jousimies , MC harka
Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #97 : 06.02.2008 23:12:34 »

Discernment

Discernment means sensing what feels right or wrong, trusting your judgement and acting on it.

Your angel guidance is to look at the people and situations in your life now and respond to your gut feeling.

Learn to develop your intuition and ask the angels to help you to discern the good from the bad. They will prompt and guide you.

You will feel safer, happier, stronger and clearer.

Angel wisdom reminds you that when you can be trusted to use discernment you can serve the Universe in a great way.

Affirmation: I trust my intuition.
smitten
tallennettu

taiska
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #98 : 06.02.2008 23:47:42 »

Self worth 

Self worth bestows a sense of confidence and expectation of success.

Decide on clear boundaries and limits and firmly decline to let others step over them or manipulate you. You will earn respect.

When you value yourself you become open and friendly, slow to take offence and quick to forgive. Remind yourself that you are likeable and loveable. Do not let others press your buttons. Stand tall and confident.

With true self worth you radiate a golden aura which enfolds others and makes them feel good too. Ask your angel to step into your aura and guide you.

Affirmation: I am confident and worthwhile.

smitten  angel  smitten
tallennettu

Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #99 : 10.02.2008 15:03:03 »

Purpose

The angels remind you that every situation or person is placed on your path with a purpose.

It may be to strengthen you, offer you an opportunity to resolve or forgive the past, release old patterns, or for enjoyment.

Your life purpose is ultimately to do that which brings you joy, satisfaction and fulfilment. Seeking these soul qualities will place you on the path of your destiny. Once on your life path, allow nothing and no one to deflect you from your mission.

Your guidance is to ask your angel to help you find the purpose of your current situation or, if you are ready, your life mission.

Align your strength and willpower and hold your intention to fulfil your purpose. The angels will support you and you will succeed.

Affirmation: I am strong and determined.
smitten
tallennettu

taiska
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #100 : 11.02.2008 01:50:30 »

Choices

When you worry about decisions it means that your mind is trying to control your life and results in choices made from your ego.

Your angel guidance is to consider and evaluate all the options then let go of your head and choose from your heart that which gives you greatest joy and feels right.

Do not act from foolish impulse however, rather from divinely prompted inspiration.

Make choices for the highest good. Remember that if something is not for your highest good it certainly is not for the highest good of those around you. So let go of false feelings of responsibility for others and choose with wisdom.

Become still and attune to your soul. Ask your angels for guidance and help. Then from your point of deep inner stillness make your choices easily and spontaneously.

Affirmation: I choose for my highest good.

smitten  angel  smitten
tallennettu

Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #101 : 14.02.2008 18:33:11 »

Generosity 

Generosity is a quality of spirit.

It is rejoicing in the good fortune of others even when you have nothing to celebrate yourself.

It is an attitude of mind which means that you are happy to give without expecting in return.

Drawing this card invites you to be generous hearted and indicates that you are ready to aspire to this noble quality.

Angel wisdom suggests that you give of yourself freely, openly and lovingly.

The rewards for generosity are great for all that you give from an open heart is returned to you multiplied.

Affirmation: I am generous hearted.
smitten
tallennettu

Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #102 : 17.02.2008 13:55:25 »

Introspection

Your angel guidance is to find quiet space for contemplation and look within. It is time to withdraw and review your life.

Taking time and space for yourself gives you an opportunity to recuperate from life’s challenges, to reflect on the way ahead, strengthen yourself and prepare for the next phase of your life.

During times of introspection you can become aware of your gifts, your inner reserve and your wisdom. It is a time for healing.

Still your mind and quieten your emotions. Ask for your angel’s wings to enfold you and provide you with a safe haven in which to relax.

Then you can listen to the promptings of your angel inspiring and guiding you.

Affirmation: I claim time and space for myself.
smitten smitten
tallennettu

taiska
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #103 : 17.02.2008 17:05:41 »

Creativity

When creativity is balanced with logic and order, you have limitless potential. It is a valuable energy in business.

This card may herald a new idea, inspiration or a clear vision of your goals at work.

A creative mind expands your vision in any situation. You can develop this talent by detaching from routine, giving yourself time to think out of the box and open your imagination.

Your business angels remind you that you are a creative thinker.

Affirmation: I am a creative thinker.

tallennettu

Atomi
Vieras
« Vastaus #104 : 18.02.2008 11:50:36 »

Introspection

Your angel guidance is to find quiet space for contemplation and look within. It is time to withdraw and review your life.

Taking time and space for yourself gives you an opportunity to recuperate from life’s challenges, to reflect on the way ahead, strengthen yourself and prepare for the next phase of your life.

During times of introspection you can become aware of your gifts, your inner reserve and your wisdom. It is a time for healing.

Still your mind and quieten your emotions. Ask for your angel’s wings to enfold you and provide you with a safe haven in which to relax.

Then you can listen to the promptings of your angel inspiring and guiding you.

Affirmation: I claim time and space for myself.
tallennettu
Sivuja: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: