Sivuja: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: 2000 viestin bileet+affirmaatiococktail  (Luettu 39924 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

au, kuu jousimies / asc vaaka नमस्ते ‏الله‎ ॐ

Profiili
« Vastaus #60 : 04.11.2009 22:57:30 »

heh, ollaan vähän edistytty numeroissa. NDWalsch on jo iäkäs patriarkka, ? hänen rouvansa on lahjoittanut tällaisen lifestyle-affirmaation.. täyttäkää-- www.nancywalsch.com

Abundance Affirmation for My Ideal Lifestyle

I, _________, can create my own destiny. I am now planting my thoughts as seeds of love, peace, joy and success in the garden of my mind. This garden will yield an abundant harvest. And as I focus on the harvest and not the seeds, I know the seeds will thrive and grow, and become the abundant harvest I continue to see in the garden of my mind. To help me plant this wonderful garden it helps to see the garden as fully completed, in as much detail as possible and to experience the abundant harvest fully.

I know that I am experiencing abundance because I have $_________ a year coming into my life, and have $_________ saved. And my net worth is $_________. I choose to give to a charity or charities of my choice $_________ a year. As I have this abundance in my life, I am experiencing a certain life style that is _________ and allows me to have leisure time to _________.

Just like I could watch a video of me in the past, I now watch a video of me of having these desires. I choose to watch a scene that demonstrates that I am enjoying this new lifestyle. I see myself _________ I see or sense myself doing these things right now. (Pause)

As I watch it in my mind's eye, I enjoy making the colors vivid, with lots of action and sound. (pause, and really take the time to give it as much detail as possible: what all that would look and feel like).

For I know that my subconscious mind thinks it is happening right now, and understands more fully what I choose in my life. I am putting into the video what I would see, hear and experience in my life, in regards to these desires. I choose to watch the same one over and over again, or pick new ones. I only watch what makes me feel good.

As I start watching it in my mind's eye, I get into the wonderful feelings of _________ that all this excitement creates. I see and feel myself fully living this dream. (Take more time to really experience those feelings)

I love these images of fulfillment, and I say to myself "Oh, how I love experiencing _________ and feeling _________" I love, and feel fully, the joyous expressions of these happy scenes.

I now take some time to really relish these experiences, and how they feel. I am allowing the excitement to build. And I am so relieved that I don't have to know how or when it will happen, because I am allowing my subconscious mind and the Universe to arrange all the details and timing. I know that my part is to continue to imagine, and experience that I have it now.

I love experiencing what I desire. I love experiencing the movies of my desires, I love the feeling of having these desires, and it feels so good.

I am sensing this awareness of having it, deep into the center of my heart, as I continue to experience the feelings of _________ and _________ I am so appreciative of all the other wonderful things that are in my life right now, such as _________ and _________.

I know that what the subconscious mind hears and sees over and over, it will create in my life. So as I continue to experience what it is like to have these desires, the subconscious mind will know what I choose, and implement these affirmations more and more every day.

I am a radiant vibrant person, and I give myself permission to be powerful and successful. I use my guidance and wisdom everyday, and I am empowered to use my strengths and talents more and more. I am attracting to me all the people that will assist me in areas that use their strengths and desires. I know that I am committed, determined and passionate about my desires.

Each and every day more and more, I become and have what I expect, so it is very important that I feed myself good positive expectations and desires. I know that I continue to create each and every day, and now I am deliberately choosing what I want to create. I am so pleased that I recognize and respond to wonderful opportunities that are coming to me now, as I am planting the seeds in the garden of my mind and watching the harvest grow, manifesting wealth and success into my life.
tallennettu

You become GRATITUDE for ALL that THE UNIVERSE provides. It becomes obvious to You that ALL OF THE UNIVERSE GIVES AND CONTINUES TO GIVE IN LOVING PERFECTION exactly what you ask for, because THE UNIVERSE LOVINGLY PROVIDES FOR YOU ALWAYS! BECOME LOVE!
^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

au, kuu jousimies / asc vaaka नमस्ते ‏الله‎ ॐ

Profiili
« Vastaus #61 : 06.11.2012 15:19:26 »

tekispä mieli skoolata uudestaan ---  angel
tallennettu

You become GRATITUDE for ALL that THE UNIVERSE provides. It becomes obvious to You that ALL OF THE UNIVERSE GIVES AND CONTINUES TO GIVE IN LOVING PERFECTION exactly what you ask for, because THE UNIVERSE LOVINGLY PROVIDES FOR YOU ALWAYS! BECOME LOVE!
Sivuja: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: