Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: [enkku] joogalennähdyksen pituus ja sooma!  (Luettu 3292 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« : 06.08.2019 12:51:55 »

From the perspective of the body, the flying impulse is a flash of golden light
emerging from the integrated state of mind and body at the moment of liftoff.
That flash of light which travels through the whole body, is born of the Soma [sooma].
The quality and quantity  of the Soma determines how far the body will move under
the influence of the flying Siddhi.

idiot2

Voisiko olla niin että sooman laatu ja määrä vaikuttavat hermoston ja kehon suprajohtavuuteen
johon mm. magneettinen levitaatio perustuu? Magneettisessa levitaatiossa olennaisin muuttuja
on suprajohteen lämpötila, eli yhdisteen täytyy olla tietyn maksimilämpötilan alapuolella
jotta se olisi suprajohtavaa. Muistaaksemme Maharishi väitti muinoin, että valaistuneen
ihmisen hermosto toimii kuin suprajohde, eli siinä ei ole resistanssia joka estää toiveiden
toteutumista?
« Viimeksi muokattu: 06.08.2019 14:19:43 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #1 : 06.08.2019 15:58:15 »

MMY myös joskus muistaaksemme spekuloi, että soma (sooma) voisi olla serotoniini*, jota
valaistunut organismi käyttää eri tavalla kuin tavan tallaaja.

https://www.rxlist.com/soma-drug.htm#description

Soma-nimellä markkinoitu lääke on siis yhtäkuin carisoprodol**!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15732445

Carisoprodol intoxications and serotonergic features.

Shocked    Huh    Smiley

*  C10 H12 N2 O
** C12 H24 N2 O4
« Viimeksi muokattu: 08.08.2019 07:16:23 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #2 : 06.08.2019 23:46:36 »

From the perspective of the body, the flying impulse is a flash of golden light
emerging from the integrated state of mind and body at the moment of liftoff.
That flash of light which travels through the whole body, is born of the Soma [sooma].
The quality and quantity  of the Soma determines how far the body will move under
the influence of the flying Siddhi.

Ei Petteri luultavasti ihan hatusta noita ole vedellyt koska jopa Rgveda heittää mm. tällaista läppää:

apaama somam; amRtaa abhuuma;
aganma jyotir; avidaama devaan.  - Rgveda VIII 48, 3 a ja b

Ralph Griffith'in käännös (1896):

3 We have drunk Soma and become immortal;
we have attained the light, the Gods discovered.

Smiley

Koko litaniassa näyttäisi olevan rutkasti viittauksia sooman terveysvaikutuksiin:

Indu (pisara) on sooman epiteetti eli lisänimi, tjsp! Jos roppasi erittää rutkasti
soomaa, sen voi maistaa makeana pisarana kielen kärjessä??

1. WISELY have I enjoyed the savoury viand, religious-thoughted, best to find out treasure,
The food to which all Deities and mortals, calling it meath, gather themselves together.
2 Tlou shalt be Aditi as thou hast entered within, appeaser of celestial anger.
Indu, enjoying Indra's friendship, bring us—as a swift steed the car—forward to riches.
3 We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered.
Now what may foeman's malice do to harm us? What, O Immortal, mortal man's deception?
4 Absorbed into the heart, be sweet, O Indu, as a kind father to his son, O Soma,
As a wise Friend to friend: do thou, wide-ruler, O Soma, lengthen out our days for living.
5 These glorious drops that give me freedom have I drunk. Closely they knit my joints as straps secure a car.
Let them protect my foot from slipping on the way: yea, let the drops I drink preserve me from disease.
6 Make me shine bright like fire produced by friction: give us a clearer sight and make us better.
For in carouse I think of thee, O Soma, Shall I, as a rich man, attain to comfort?
7 May we enjoy with an enlivened spirit the juice thou givest, like ancestral riches.
O Soma, King, prolong thou our existence as Sūrya makes the shining days grow longer.
8 King Soma, favour us and make us prosper: we are thy devotees; of this be mindful.
Spirit and power are fresh in us, O Indu give us not up unto our foeman's pleasure.
9 For thou hast settled in each joint, O Soma, aim of men's eyes and guardian of our bodies.
When we offend against thine holy statutes, as a kind Friend, God, best of all, be gracious.
10 May I be with the Friend whose heart is tender, who, Lord of Bays! when quaffed will never harm me-
This Soma now deposited within me. For this, I pray for longer life to Indra.
11 Our maladies have lost their strength and vanished: they feared, and passed away into the darkness.
Soma hath risen in us, exceeding mighty, and we are come where men prolong existence.
12, Fathers, that Indu which our hearts have drunken, Immortal in himself, hath entered mortals.
So let us serve this Soma with oblation, and rest securely in his grace and favour.
13 Associate with the Fathers thou, O Soma, hast spread thyself abroad through earth and heaven.
So with oblation let us serve thee, Indu, and so let us become the lords of riches,
14 Give us your blessing, O ye Gods’ preservers. Never may sleep or idle talk control us.
But evermore may we, as friends of Soma, speak to the synod with brave sons around us.
15 On all sides,. Soma, thou art our life-giver: aim of all eyes, light-finder, come within us.
Indu, of one accord with thy protections both from behind and from before preserve us.

« Viimeksi muokattu: 06.08.2019 23:56:11 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #3 : 07.08.2019 16:23:22 »

Ymmärsinkö oikein? Täyden kuun aikana sininen lootus kukkii yöllä ja erittää "Kuun hikeä". Jos
kerää sitä ja tiputtaa pisaran silmäänsä, voi nähdä kaikenkarvaisia henkiolentoja?

https://youtu.be/egnGUFDQoBg

Grin    
« Viimeksi muokattu: 07.08.2019 16:35:16 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #4 : 07.08.2019 22:41:21 »

Kerääntyykö onnellisella jäppisellä soomaa mm. alaluomiin?

Kts. oheinen kuva Perttu Pesästä ennen "Rammshtainin" keikkoja!

Turvotuksen aiheuttamat silmäpussit mennevät yleensä selvästi alemmas?
« Viimeksi muokattu: 07.08.2019 22:44:03 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #5 : 07.08.2019 22:49:19 »

Mm. huonojen yöunien aiheuttamat silmäpussit:
tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #6 : 08.08.2019 07:21:12 »

Aikaisemmassa replyssä ollut linkki sisälsi pointterin tilitietoihin eikä siksi toiminut.
Tämän pitäisi toimia. Kannessa on perhosia, jotka tiettävästi mainitaan mm. Kuraanissa (Qur'an), tai sitten ei...

https://www.amazon.com/mechanics-enlightenment-examination-teaching-Maharishi/dp/0575020024/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=mechanics+of+enlightenment&qid=1565241513&s=gateway&sr=8-4
« Viimeksi muokattu: 08.08.2019 07:24:56 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: