Sivuja: 1 2 [3]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: Ulottuvuudet  (Luettu 23408 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

au, kuu jousimies / asc vaaka नमस्ते ‏الله‎ ॐ

Profiili
« Vastaus #30 : 06.12.2009 21:53:11 »

Archangel Chakra Prayer for 5th Dimensional Energy

I call on Archangel Michael to work with me to balance my root chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You help me have courage and integrity.  You help me to stay grounded.  You help me find my true path for this life.  I thank you, Archangel Michael.

I call on Archangel Metatron to work with me to balance my sacral chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You help me have positive thoughts and positive actions.  You bring me the energy of joy and remind me to have fun.  You help me open up to more abundance in my life.  I thank you, Archangel Metatron.

I call on Archangel Uriel to work with me to balance my solar plexus chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You help me to shine my spiritual light as bright as the sun.  You help me to understand the power I AM connected to and how to use that power through love.  I thank you, Archangel Uriel.

I call on Archangel Raphael to work with me to  balance my heart chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You help me remember that I never have to be sick.  You remind me that healing light is flowing through me every moment.  You help open my heart to give and receive a greater love.  I AM open to love on all levels.  I thank you, Archangel Raphael.

I call on Archangel Tzadkiel to work with me to balance my high heart chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You remind me to have compassion and non-judgment of everyone.  I allow each person to walk their own path assisting only when they ask me.   You help me follow my heart every day.  I thank you, Archangel Tzadkiel.

I call on Archangel Gabriel to work with me to balance my throat chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You help me to find my voice through love and compassion.  I speak the truth to myself and to others.  You speak through me to help others through inspiring and healing words.  I thank you, Archangel Gabriel.

I call on The Holy Spirit to work with me to balance my brow chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You bring me the full power to connect with Spirit.  You help me to see the inner light in myself and all people.  You remind me to see my own beauty, power and healing abilities.  I thank you, Holy Spirit.

I call on The Christ Light to work with me to balance my crown chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You help me to radiate pure light from Spirit.  You help me to know my true self and to see that in others.  You remind me to connect to Spirit when I need peace, love and healing.  I thank you, Christ Light.

I call on Enoch to work with me to balance my soul star chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You help me to be a giver of truth.  You help me to see more than my human limitations.  You remind me to use my intuition and spiritual wisdom every day.  You help me be the divinity that I AM.  I thank you, Enoch.

I call on Archangel Chamuel to work with me to balance my zeal point chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You help me to speak God’s words.  You remind me that what I speak has power.  I use that power through grace, love and light.  I thank you, Archangel Chamuel.

I call on Angelic Assistance to open and balance my 11th chakra to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  I thank you, Angels.

I call on Solomon to open and balance my hand chakras to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You help me to be wise with my words and my touch. I thank you Solomon.

I call on Abraham to open and balance my foot chakras to enable me to walk in the 5th dimensional energy.  You help me to walk with God knowing I am blessed and forgiven.  You help remind me to be a blessing everywhere my foot steps.  I thank you, Abraham.

Given to Christina Lunden
December 2008
www.CreatorMediator.com
tallennettu

You become GRATITUDE for ALL that THE UNIVERSE provides. It becomes obvious to You that ALL OF THE UNIVERSE GIVES AND CONTINUES TO GIVE IN LOVING PERFECTION exactly what you ask for, because THE UNIVERSE LOVINGLY PROVIDES FOR YOU ALWAYS! BECOME LOVE!
^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #31 : 24.02.2010 11:01:47 »

ULOTTUVUUSRAKENNE JA MAAPALLON SIIRTYMÄ

Ramshia kanavoinut Wendy Kennedy ( www.higherfrequencies.net)
Vapaasti suomentanut Pirjo Laine

(Ramshi on 12. ulottuvuuden mestarigeeniteknikko ja universaali arkkitehti.)

Ramshi: Haluamme antaa teille galaktisen perspektiivin, mikä auttaa teitä näkemään suuremman kuvan, jotta ymmärtäisitte, että olette kohta tutustumassa galaktiseen yhteisöön.

Ensin ulottuvuusrakenteesta - ainakin yksityiskohtia kolmannesta, neljännestä ja viidennestä ulottuvuudesta - ja sitten siitä, mitä on odotettavissa tulevina vuosina.

Kuten tiedätte, ulottuvuudet ovat rakentuneet samalla tavalla kuin musiikkiasteikkonne. On harmoniasia ja riitasointuisia säveliä. Ja ne ovat sitä, miltä ne kuulostavat. Harmoniset sävelet ovat äänitaajuuksia, joissa tapahtuu rakentamista, ja riitasointuisia säveliä käytetään hajotettaessa ainetta. Toisinaan teemme niin (hajotamme ainetta), kun alamme suunnitella järjestelmiä. Mutta ääntä käytetään luomaan eri ulottuvuuksien taajuusasteikkoja.

Kysymys: Mikä siis on äänen ja valon ero, jos kaikki on vain taajuutta ja värähtelyä?

Ramshi: Ero on taajuusasteikossa. Taas kerran, älkää ajatelko hierarkkisesti. Korkeampi ei ole välttämättä parempi. Se vain on ja eri taajuuksia käytetään eri asioihin. Esim. valoa käytetään korkeampana (lyhyempänä) kantoaaltona kulkemiseen. Näin se havaitaan aisteilla - valona. Ääni käyttää toista kaistaleveyttä. Aivan kuin teillä on elementtejä, joilla on periaatteessa samat rakennuspalikat, mutta tietyt olosuhteet muuttavat niiden tilaa, kuten veden jääksi tai höyryksi. Sama pätee ääneen. Joissain olosuhteissa se tulkitaan valoksi. Maailmankaikkeuksien rakentamiseen siis käytämme ääntä.

Kolmas ulottuvuus

Ramshi: Kolmas ulottuvuus on fyysinen. Se on tiheä ja ruumiillisen kehon ulottuvuus, missä koko ympyrä. Se perustuu ympyrän geometriaan: alku ja loppu - mitkä itse asiassa ovat sama piste. Sitä ei aina nähdä kaksinaiseksi ulottuvuudeksi. On tiettyjä sektoreita, joissa on tämä lisäkerros. Jotkut sektorit nauttivat fyysisyydestä, mutta muistavat kuitenkin yhteydet. Mutta keskitytäänpä nyt teidän kannaltanne tähän galaksiin, mikä on täynnä kaksinaisuutta.  Cheesy  Kolmannessa ulottuvuudessa on joitain rajoituksia, esim. kulkemisessa, koska on tiettyjä rajoja, joihin saakka ihmiskeho voi mennä ja on rajoituksia vuorovesivoimissa.

On ajan ja rakenteen, muodon ja toiminnan harha. On lineaarista ajattelua. On etu, mahdollisuus olla näkemättä kaikkia kohtia kerralla. Tämä sallii nähdä yhden näkökulman syvälle, johtopäätökseen saakka - alusta loppuun. Moniulotteisen itsenne vuoksi on lisätty kerroksia, jotta voitte tarkastella jokaista yksittäistä kokemusta kaikkien muuttujien osalta alusta loppuun. Kaipaatte silti saada tuon koko (moniulotteisen) perspektiivin. Se on sitä, kuka olette. Voitte vain rajoittaa sitä jossain määrin.

Tämä on siis kolmas ulottuvuus pähkinänkuoressa. Sektorinne maailmankaikkeudessa on kaksinaisuutta. Polariteettia. Se todella ravistelee asioita. On mahdollista olla kolmannessa ulottuvuudessa ja muistaa muut ulottuvuudet, mutta vain rajallisessa määrin. Sillä muistaaksenne, mitä on olla moniulotteinen, teidän on otettava itsenne pois tästä pelistä. On osa tätä kokemusta ja kolmannen ulottuvuuden halua kyetä katsomaan syvälle vain yhtä perspektiiviä. Muuten romuttuu kolmannen ulottuvuuden tarkoitus.

Neljäs ulottuvuus

Ramshi: Neljäs ulottuvuus on virtaavan muutoksen ulottuvuus. Se on tilapäisvyöhyke. Kun tutkitaan alempia ulottuvuuksia (1-3) tarvitaan aikaa, jotta pirstoutunut itse sopeutuu moniulotteiseen kokemukseen. Aikaa ja paikkaa ei ole niin, kuin te haluatte. Ne ovat virtaavia ja muovattavia. Ne ovat olemassa merkkinä. Ajatelkaa niitä kirjanmerkkinä. Voitte selailla kirjaa ja palata siihen, mistä lähditte. Sekä aika että paikka ovat edelleen - ei vain sillä tavalla, kuin ehkä havaitsette tällä hetkellä.

Kysymys: Mitä meidän pitäisi odottaa, kun maapallo ylösnousee?

Ramshi: Suuria asioita. Se on asteittaista ja monet teistä liikkuvat edestakaisin. Koska ette lähde täysin pois ja aloita uutta elämää, joidenkin on vaikeaa täysin tajuta tapahtumia, joita tulee ilmi. Se on kuin unta, josta he heräävät. Ja rehellisesti sanottuna, se mitä tarkkaan ottaen tulee ilmi tunteiden osalta, on täysin uusi kokemus, koska mikään planeetta, joka on täynnä tietoisia olentoja, ei ole koskaan tehnyt tätä aiemmin. Näette todennäköisiä tulevaisuuksia, mutta ne kirjoitetaan uudelleen joka sekunti.

Tunteet voidaan kokea vain nyt-hetkessä.
Vaikka menneisyys, nykyisyys ja tulevaisuus ovat yhtä, jos menemme tarkastelemaan tulevaisuutta, katselemme ikään kuin elokuvaa. Ei ole kokemista. Vain tässä hetkessä on se mahdollisuus. Tunnearkisto on siinä. Meille on vähän konstikasta yhdistyä tunteisiin eli tunnekokemukseenne. Meillä on tietysti omat tunteemme, mutta kun tarkastellaan maan tiedostoja tai akaasisia tiedostoja, tunteita on vaikeaa tajuta. Aivan kun katsellessanne elokuvaa, tarina kuljettaa teidät välillä tuntemaan empatiaa. Se ei ole aivan sama kuin ensikäden kokemus, mutta riittävän lähellä antamaan käsityksen tunnetilasta. Se on hyvin samanlaista. Siksi inkarnoitumista ei voi korvata millään. Se on ero katselemisen ja tekemisen välillä.

Neljäs ulottuvuus on siis tilapäinen - ei paikka, missä monet ovat pitkään.

Kysymys: Onko joka ulottuvuudessa väliaikainen vyöhyke?

Ramshi: Ei lainkaan. Pääasiassa alemmissa ulottuvuuksissa niiden tiheyden vuoksi. Kevyemmät ulottuvuudet eivät tarvitse sellaista.

Viides ulottuvuus

Ramshi: Viides ulottuvuus on valokehojen ja kristallimuodon virtaava ulottuvuus. Ei ole ruumista. Viidennen ulottuvuuden oppitunnit ovat harmoniat, resonanssi, oppiminen tutkimaan tilaa ilman aikaa ja liikkumaan siinä. On vain halu ja välitön ilmentäminen. Ajatus ja fyysinen heijastus. Harmoniat = harmonia, resonanssi mikä sopii tiettyyn huippuun. Se on kokeilu luovuuden ja ymmärryksen tutkimiseksi.

Ajan tarkasteleminen

Ramshi: Silloin kun me tarkastelemme aikaa ja aikajanoja, keskitämme energiamme, ajattelumme yhteen erityiseen hetkeen, teidän nykyhetkeenne. Mutta voimme nähdä, kun säteilemme valoamme, tuon nykyhetken menneisyyden ja tulevaisuuden, koska tuo hetki rakentui tietyistä menneisyyden olosuhteista ja hyvin ainutlaatuisista tulevista tapahtumista. Nämä ovat siis riippuvaisia nykyhetkestä. Muuttakaa nykyhetkeä ja muutatte koko tulevaisuutta. Näin te luotte todennäköisiä todellisuuksia ja näin me voimme tarkastella niitä.

Keskitymme teidän nyt-versioonne, mikä yrittää yhdistyä kanssamme, nyt-versioon millä on tunteita ja mikä kyselee. Silloin kun haluamme katsoa tiedostoja tai historiaa, tällä tavalla se tehdään. Voitte ajatella sitä filmirainana, mihin voimme keskittyä nyt, ja näemme animaation tulevaisuudesta ja menneisyydestä sillä. Niitä ei voi auttaa eikä niitä voi erottaa. Tätä merkitsee, kun sanomme, että ne ovat kaikki yhtä. Niinpä silloin kun joku olento haluaa tsekata dvd:nne akaasisesta kirjastosta, se ei voi tuntea tunteita, ellei se katsele nyt-hetkeä. Se olisi kuin levyn pikakelausta alkukohta merkittynä. Jos näette tulevaisuuden kuvien menevän nopeasti ohi, saatte vain välähdyksen. Ette todella tunne tai yhdisty siihen tunteellisesti. Sama pätee meihin ja katsoessamme filmiä voimme tuntea empatiaa - aivan kuin te katsellessanne elokuvaa. Mutta kyse ei ole aivan samasta, kuin jos teillä olisi tämä kokemus. Tästä syystä on hyvin erityistä pystyä inkarnoitumaan. Voi katsella kaikkea, mitä haluaa, muttei se ole sama kuin oleminen/tekeminen.

Elämä on siis hyvin erityistä ja arvokasta. Ja meitä suututtaa nähdä, kun vietätte hetken pelossa, kun teillä on niin monia rikkaita tilaisuuksia odottamassa. Pelko on niin rajoittava tunne. Puhdistakaa se. Huomaatte, että on paljon jännittävämpiä ja täyttymyksellisempiä tunteita. Maapallo on niin ainutlaatuinen paikka geneettisen rakenteensa vuoksi - luonto, eläimistö, valtameret ja taivas - että tunnekirjo on valtava. Muut maailmat eivät ole sellaisia. Koska moninaisuus, pelkkä muuttujien lukumäärä, kaksinaisuuden mahdollisuudet, äärimmäiset vastakkaisuudet ovat niin suuri, myös koettavana olevien tunteiden kirjo on valtava. Muut kaksinaisuussektorit ovat paljon rajoittuneempia. Ongelmat ja kokemukset ovat rajallisia ja näin myös tunteet.

Kysymys: Mitä tunteet ovat?

Ramshi: Elämää - yksinkertaisesti ilmaistuna. Yhteytenne lähteeseen. Elämänvoimanne. Äly on yhteys kehoon. Taas kerran, kaksinaisuus on kaksinapainen sektori. Uskokaa tai älkää, maailmankaikkeudessa on joitain kolminapaisia sektoreita. Tämä merkitsee sitä, että ne voivat valita tahdonalaisesti olevansa lineaarisia (kokien kaksinaisuutta) tai moniulotteisia (yhdistyneenä kaikkiin asioihin) ja tämä on seuraava askeleenne matkalla moniulotteisuuteen. Liikutte edestakaisin. Jotkut teistä valmistautuvat, jotta toisten seuratessa voitte auttaa heitä tekemään siirtymän. Kolmas piste on toisessa ulottuvuudessa (yksi tai kaksi ulottuvuutta), ei kaikissa ulottuvuuksissa, niin kuin yhdistyttäessä täysin moniulotteiseen olemassaoloon.

Neljännen ja viidennen ulottuvuuden maapallo

Kysymys: Millainen neljännen ulottuvuuden maapallo on, miltä se näyttää?

Ramshi: Se on teidän kannaltanne hyvin erilainen, koska se on rauhallinen ja terve. Ei ole puutetta eikä kaksinaisuuden tunnetta. Niinpä ne asiat jotka yhdistätte puutteeseen (sairaus, köyhyys, negatiivisuus), lakkaavat olemasta. Koska ei ole mitään rajoja, jätätte taakse vanhat näkemykset. Se ei ole ensin helppoa. Maapallo ei tue puutetta tuossa ulottuvuudessa, joten ajatuksia siitä on vaikeita saada aikaan. On vaikeaa täysin tajuta, mistä tuo tuntemus tulee. Niinpä parantumisenne on äärimmäisen tärkeää. Prosessoitte paljon elämän tiheää osaanne (3D) ja opitte energiakehosta.

Kysymys: Entä ne jotka eivät ylösnouse?

Ramshi: Muistatte heidät ja teillä on edelleen yhteys heihin, mutta ette sure heitä samalla tavalla, kuin olisitte surreet kolmannessa ulottuvuudessa, koska ymmärrätte asian moniulotteisesta näkökulmasta. Mutta on tapahtumia, mitkä jakavat, jotta autetaan olentoja päättämään, kumman polun he haluavat valita. He voivat valita valaistumispolun tai he voivat reinkarnoitua toiselle planeetalle. Maapallo lakkaa olemasta kolmannessa ulottuvuudessa. Se valitsee samalla tavalla kuin te. Planeetat ovat monessa ulottuvuudessa, mutta ne valitsevat myös saattavansa loppuun tiettyjä oppitunteja ja lakkaavat varaamasta paikkoja ulottuvuustilassa. Kuten minä itse. En enää inkarnoidu fyysiseksi olennoksi. Mutta maapallo pysyy ulottuvuuksissa 4-12. Se liittyy järjestelmässänne planeettoihin, joita ette enää näe.

Aika on olemassa kaikissa ulottuvuuksissa merkkinä. Aika vain ei aina ole lineaarista. Kaikki kokemukset koodataan, jotta ne voidaan luetteloida ja laittaa kirjastoihin.
Se on meidän oma luokitusjärjestelmämme. Paljon hyviä kirjoja luettavaksi. Teillä viipyilee edelleen havainto lineaarisesta ajasta, joten kyllä, pysytte noin 80 maan vuotta neljännessä ulottuvuudessa. Mutta sitten on toinen tietoinen vaihdos viidenteen muutos ja maan kaikki asukkaat valjastavat tietoisuuden muuttumaan. Eli halun, tahdon ja keskittyneen ajatuksen avulla kuvittelette ja kohotatte maapallon värähtelyä. Autatte sitä tietoisesti, kun taas tällä kierroksella maapallo tekee työn, suurimman osan ihmisistä tiedostamatta sitä.

Viidenteen ulottuvuuteen vaihtamisen myötä tulee täydellinen vapaus lineaarisesta ajattelusta, siirrytään täysin moniulotteiseen todellisuusperspektiiviin. Ja tämän myötä tulee suurta matkailua ja galaksin tutkimista. Viides ulottuvuus on moniulotteisten ja harmonisten muutosten hallintaa. Voidaan mennä korkeampaan taajuusasteikkoon, mutta polttopisteenne ei ole siellä, joten ette jää sinne. Se on kuin koululaisryhmän retkipäivä paikalliseen eduskuntaan oppimaan hallituksen toiminnasta, mutta ryhmä palaa kouluun oppimaan syvemmin siitä ja opiskelemaan muita aiheita. Opettelette aikajanojen ja ulottuvuusrakenteiden tinkimättömyyttä. Saatte leikkiä niiden kanssa. Liikkua ajan halki ja tutkia. Tämä on hyvin nopea selitys viidennestä ulottuvuudesta.

Kysymys: Entä päivittäinen elämä? Millaista se on?

Ramshi: Samanlaista. Teillä on edelleen ystäviä, joita tapaatte leikkiäksenne ja tutkiaksenne. Teillä on edelleen perhe. Taas kerran, se on ainutlaatuinen tämän tietoisuusmuutoksen vuoksi. Kun pääsemme lähemmäs näitä aikoja, yritämme selittää asiaa yksityiskohtaisemmin, kun teillä on kyky tajuta näitä uusia käsitteitä. Tällä erää se on vielä täysin ulottumattomissanne.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 24.02.2010 11:15:23 kirjoittanut **Qadshu** » tallennettu

You become GRATITUDE for ALL that THE UNIVERSE provides. It becomes obvious to You that ALL OF THE UNIVERSE GIVES AND CONTINUES TO GIVE IN LOVING PERFECTION exactly what you ask for, because THE UNIVERSE LOVINGLY PROVIDES FOR YOU ALWAYS! BECOME LOVE!
^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #32 : 30.08.2010 13:30:06 »

Channeler:
Kata

Our New Earth – Your New Reality
Adama
July Full Moon, 2008
From the Lemurian Council of Twelve, greetings to you all. This is Adama here.
At the beginning of this year I told you how extraordinary this period of time that you just stepped in. The planetray alignments never before were so supportive then this time, I mean during this twelwe thousands years long cycle. And this is only the beginning. Let us greet you in the time of limitless wonders. It is only up to the readiness of your hearts how deeply you can let enter the Divine into your cells, or rather how deeply you ready to enter into the Divine, your next dimension formation called the fifth, with the knowledge that all these numbers help only for your linear brain-part to place itself in it.

The good news is that all the outside conditions will be set from the next few weeks. This will be valid from the great energy formation of the July Full Moon of this wonderful ascension ready year numbered 2008. My dearest, in the year of the New Beginning these are the weeks when the gate will be open for all the wonders what your New Reality can forward to us . We are fully ready, all the help is on your side. The reawakened diamond in your hearts sending us the signal to be at your service. Let us show you the true nature of all what you were waiting for, let us show you Our Common New Earth.

From this month on linear time the veil literally will be ready to disappear, the huge energy formation what will reach our planet within days will enhance this process greatly. After that certain point in time all what is ready to be manifested is fully up to the perception you are ready to accept. No more outside conditions need to be unfold. The very intense electromagnetic wave formations arriving this time will settle all the final outside conditions. All further adjustments should come strictly from within. The Universe is ready to see the miracles what humanity assigned for, eons ego.

Wonderful Ascended Masters can show you their truly valid methods to step further on your personal and collective journey to return back to our greatest treasure, to our Divine Source. Your heart will choose for you the most convenient and personally acceptable way to follow. If you feel the urge in your heart to get to be in closer connection with us it means that your Lemurian codes have started to be activated. The call will be stronger on a daily basis now.
We will be at your service as we have been until this special moment. However this assistance can be different from now on. Can be more personal in a strong sense that you can be guided through by your very personal guide, your higher dimensional self. We can help to fasten this reunion, because this is the next step in your journey home to Our New Earth, our beloved New Lemuria. The moment of this reconnection will be the first true experience of it.

What a blessings to see around and count all the open hearted wonderful beings called 3D humans who are ready to step further, to experience something new and wondrous, leaving behind those obstacles what from here we can call together 3 Dimension.
The most divine beauty of this process that it is not an individual achievement. You are as Humanity are ready for this very next step.
This year brings a lot on every level. The 5 dimension wont be a far, seemingly unreachable destination anymore. All what need to be solved, accomplished as a human being, as a group of galactic citizens or as a planet itself are under intense unfolding . Our New Earth is in rapid unfoldment. To experience this New Earth around – including to see, visit the Inner Earth – is at your door now.

The perception of your reality must go through a major adjustment. The key my beloved as we told you so many times lays within. To experiences all what this new reality bring into your life can be perceived by your very personal and newly borne senses. Some cases it can come with symptoms on the physical. Whatever type of emotional, mental or physical difficulties or obstacles just right in front of you please be sure that all these are part of the process.
All what belong to the old energy first need its culmination on the physical before the New fully can step into its place. So it is just a gentle reminder that whatever problem you face take it with your wisdom, place it to the Diamond Heart of yours and be sure that it will change its colors, its form and through a rapid transition period thanks to your new ability and newly borne senses something new will emerge on its place : Balance, Understanding, Wisdom and Light. Try it and you will be surprised by the results how you are able now to change your own reality.

The wonderful New energy has arrived. All is in rapid change. Use your heart as a compass and explore your newly activated skills and senses to change your reality into something wondrous and divinely real. Greet us in your very life. Magical encounters will happen this year. And all these magical happenings will become normal within a certain amount of time. The 5 dimension is at your door. And now thank to you and the ever increasing light around our planet you can step into this New Reality of Our Common New Earth.

My beloved seekers, stay focused enjoy all the benefits of this very special planetary alignments which give you all the necessary assets to experience ALL what I just mentioned above, and please keep in your heart that we can help you with the exact same intensity as your hearts intention ready to accept it. The New Earth at your door. Let’s enjoy together its wonder-full benefits.
With love to you all
Adama through Kata
http://www.lemurianawakening.com/
---
http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/dimensions-of-consciousness/mother-earthgaia*-rounding-the-corner-to-the-5th-dimension/

Are we closer to the 5th dimension than we were a year ago? If so, in what measurable way? Are we, as a collective human species, still evolving in a true progressive sense? I would like to believe so, but I am unsure. Can you give us an overview of where we are and where we are going?

The 5th dimension is right around the corner, exactly where it has always been, literally so. By way of distance you are not closer today than you were yesterday or the year before, because dimensions are not separated by distance. The exception to this rule is when distance is measured by human thought without bias to belief. In other words, when human collective thoughts are ordained (divinely ordered or inspired) and not subject to lower repetitive patterns of behavior, the distance between them is shorter. The distance, albeit without measure, can be traveled substantially faster than otherwise. By way of further description it could be said that dimensions are separated by commas and not by periods. They overlap and border each other in the same ways that nature presents the seasons to you. All dimensions take place in the same moment but not in the same awareness. There is an additional relationship between density and time, and it would be helpful to understand this as well. The denser an object, the quicker it will sink or fall. Likewise, a dense being or culture will fall faster than one that is lighter in density. Density is sometimes confused with weight, but they are not the same. Density is the amount of substance contained within a specific area, and the density of a substance can change under different conditions. Some of those conditions include temperature, a noteworthy and interesting fact at this time. For instance, hot air balloons rise because the heated air within the balloon is less dense than the cooler air outside.

The density of all things and beings can be measured, but humanity has not yet discovered how to influence, and therefore alter its own density in order to benefit itself and its future. Ancient Egyptians (as well as certain cultures before and after them) by contrast understood how to do this, and were able under certain circumstances to alter their reality and their dimension. Primarily only those of initiatic tradition knew this and little evidence of any true relevance remains today. Still, those who study the properties of gold, and monatomic (one replaceable atom) gold in particular, are often fascinated to discover that under unique conditions it will manifest as substance without density. In other words, it can weigh less than nothing as well as influence the density of other matter. The importance of this that I relate is that the influence of precise thought upon matter is what closes the gap between what you know and what you do not know. Knowledge is not the accumulation of information; it is the distillation of thought.

With your thoughts concentrated on the ordinary stresses of life, it is difficult to stay the momentous tide of unconscious beliefs associated with these. The more removed you are from being able to think for yourself, the further away new thoughts and ideas seem to be. A new thought is not one that you believe, or even one that you think is plausible. A new thought is one that you invite into your field without resistance. Like an electric current, the flow of pure thought is best explored through the field of superconductivity, or awareness without forethought or resistance. The neighbor and partner of this electric current is the magnetic field of concentrated creativity. The intersection of these two crosscurrents is where the 5th dimension begins. You will access the 5th dimension when your frequency vibrates within this range of expanded thought and creativity. At that point the duality that has been a part of your daily experience will yield to a greater diversity of life and it will seem less consequential than it does today.

Although there are natural forces that protect the integrity of the dimensions, there is no tally of how many good deeds you may have accomplished in the previous dimension. Access is neither gained nor denied by any authority other than your own, yet without a like vibration the halls (currents) would seem unstable and you would not venture across them. That is one of the reasons why humanity strives to liberate itself form a history that does not accurately describe its origins. The beliefs by which humanity has lived has kept it in bondage to its past and even now prevents it from crossing the bridge to greater consciousness. In collective thought, it hopes to break the barriers of time and space in order to finally see itself and recognize its god. By what measurable degree are you closer to God than you were a year ago? Were you ever apart? Not really, unless you count the small places within you that doubt the perfection and majesty of All That Is. Do you think that the 5th dimension will be absent of doubt? What about hunger? War?

The 5th dimension is a less dense version of the 3rd dimension. It affords a more consistently conscious view and understanding of life. The electro-magnetic currents are more stable in the 5th dimension so thoughts and experiences complete themselves more quickly than in the 3rd. There is more space in the 5th dimension but there is less time, at least as it expressed in the 3rd dimension. Since there is more space between the atoms there is less density, which means that there is less waste. Wasted thoughts and actions account for a great expenditure of energy on the third dimension, which generally contributes to the global warming effect that humanity concerns itself with. Indirectly, the management of waste also determines access to the 5th dimension. So you see, even unconsciously, humanity takes a stride in favor of its evolution.

Before exploring the 5th dimension in detail we must five a nod to the 4th dimension, which is the bridge to the 5th. The 5th dimension is widely accepted to be the concept of Time. Time is the concept that gives relevance to the shift from the 3rd dimension to something else, but it is not time as it is currently measured. Better put, it is the curvature of time by which time expands or contracts with relevancy to how much light is present within the space that is being measured. Basically, when more light is present, time accelerates (both forward and backward). The result of this acceleration is a more refined experience, one that is more seamless and less abrupt. The 4th dimension unites the 3rd and the 5th by quickening sequences and segments of time wherever that is a possibility. This is accomplished by curving or bending time. Time is sequential but not linear, it only appears linear within the hardscape of the 3rd dimension. Beyond these barriers, the measure of time is not as you know it and the speed of light is not constant.

The importance of the 4th dimension is that it is fueled by consciousness, and it is this that strengthens the fabric of time and space. The 4th dimension is the bridge between the 3rd and 5th dimensions because it invites the field of possibilities to become the field of probabilities, as well as that of experience. As you imagine a better world and attune yourself to living in one, your consciousness becomes more enlivened and you quicken the pace of your endeavors until your awareness matches your experience. So the 4th dimension is responsible for what you call the quickening. It is also responsible for some of the unusual and irregular experiences that are generally associated with time period, especially where your body is concerned, as this is the most physically dense aspect of life for most. That being said, it is noteworthy that thoughts can be as dense or even denser than physical objects.

Once you cross the seamless and invisible bridge to the 5th dimension you will find that life there is less complex than in the 3rd dimension. It is amply creative and artfully expressive. Because it is less dense, form and shape is more subtle and graceful. This is particularly true where architecture is concerned, as 5th dimensional construction does not depend upon wood, steel or concrete to anchor its buildings to the earth. Glass is less brittle and more resilient because it is made differently. This discovery will be made as current recycling plans become more efficient and the market for such products expands. Shortages of current materials will lead to the discovery and use of other resources. Given the existing standards by which health is measured, the 5th dimension offers a leap forward in the well being of the individual and the community. Given presently accepted practices, the 3rd dimension can no longer guarantee nor sustain its existence. The value of life has decreased to the degree that there is less sanctity for life; therefore there is also less sanity in life. The mental faculties of old and young alike continue to decrease, while the stresses of the middle age are on the increase. A greater capacity for mental and physical health is essential at this time and humanity's diet would benefit from the addition of more calcium rich foods, as well as supplements that are more mineral rich. 5th dimensional thought is more mindful and its thoughts less chaotic. This requires a higher than average oxygen intake and today you would describe the experience as 'heady'.

The 5th dimension is not somewhere else, it is right here beneath your nose and under your feet. You cannot see it? Look again, but this time with blind eyes that know there is nothing to see. Where does the 5th dimension begin or end, can you tell? If you cannot see it, does that mean it is less real? How many must acknowledge its probability before it becomes a part of daily experience? What experts must accredit which scientific finding? The more real you allow the 5th dimension to be right now, the sooner you will have an experience of it. A dimension cannot prove its existence to you, nor can a teacher reveal a mystery to you that you cannot reveal to yourself. Remember that while the half-wise are the keeper of the keys, the wise have no need of locks. Let nothing and no one prevent you from your next step or your own next thought.

The 5th dimension is not a haven for those who have endured a difficult life and it is not a cosmic reward for those who gather near heaven's gates. It is the natural progression for those who propose rather than oppose life. This does not mean that you must abandon your battles or that you must lower the standard under which your flag has pledged its allegiance. Yet I ask, how many of your battles are within your own ranks? How many weapons are still in your own arsenal as you call upon others to surrender they're own? If you feel that the pace of your development has slowed and you do not feel Spirit in attendance near you, choose a moment each day in which to silently abdicate the throne you sit on; the one in which your life seems even remotely more important than your neighbor's or your friend's. Instead, be enriched by the wonder that is life and know that its everlasting quality encourages and invites even the sewer rat and the cockroach to evolve, for they too have their place in this world.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 30.08.2010 13:33:23 kirjoittanut ^SHAMAYIM^ » tallennettu

Sivuja: 1 2 [3]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: