Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: [Eng.] Joogin "kauko-ohjausta"?  (Luettu 1756 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« : 08.01.2019 02:15:27 »

Fairfield Life - yahoo-gruupista:

Y​ou probably heard that Enloe ​ Willingham​
passed last week. The following is a story that he told to four of us who were present in his hospital room about a month ago.

Enloe was one of the 108s ["joogalentäviä" TM-opettajia??] in the early 70s. One day Maharishi asked a group of 108s: Who would be willing go to foreign countries using their own resources (not the Movement resources). Maharishi also said: you just have to go there, I will do the rest.

Enloe went to Indonesia, a country he knew very little about at the time. On his way he was told by several people: be very careful, they don’t like foreigners in Indonesia, especially Indians.

So Enloe decided that he would spend the first weeks in Indonesia just getting a feel of the country, not mentioning why he was there.

One day he was in a shop. The shopkeeper’s three small children were there and Enloe asked the shopkeeper if he could take a picture of the children. She agreed, but said: come back on Sunday, they will be nicely dressed.

When Enloe returned on Sunday, the shopkeeper asked: What are you doing in Indonesia?

Enloe replied: Have you ever heard of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?

She replied: Yes, he initiated my whole family when my father was ambassador to Sweden.

She introduced Enloe to her father, who then introduced him to the top people in the government, many of whom Enloe initiated.

So Maharishi’s words came true: Enloe just had to go to Indonesia and Maharishi did the rest.

Now Enloe has gone to another new location and we expect Maharishi has taken care of the rest there.

Jai Guru Dev

tallennettu
Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: