Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: [Linkki] Joogalentäjän(?) valaistumiskokemus?  (Luettu 1901 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« : 27.01.2018 16:29:19 »

Teeämmärin (sidhan eli "joogalentäjän"?) valaistumiskokemus:

(CC = cosmic consciousness, valaistumisen "alkeellisin" aste, transsendenttisen, ajatusten tuolla puolen olevan tietoisuudentilan kokemus 24/7, simultaanisti jonkun kolmesta relatiivisen tietoisuuden tilasta kera [OMG!])

Pätkä tekstin loppupäästä:

In that sense, it seems to be a paradox. How can something so immensely subtle and beyond the senses come to be so powerfully all pervasive and dominant?

Also:

It seems that God has become the very essence of my Being. That is to say it is utterly impossible to separate him from myself. He is the essence of who I am. That probably sounds grander than it feels. It is such a subtle experience and yet so undeniable. I am literally unable to conceive of him as a separate being.  If I seek Him to converse with or ask for his help, I cannot find him anywhere but in me...or, perhaps it’s more like I am on Him. Either statement is equally true.

Read more:  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/436658
« Viimeksi muokattu: 27.01.2018 21:54:51 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: