Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: Veärä trumpetti?  (Luettu 3284 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« : 19.05.2017 10:50:00 »

http://boingboing.net/2016/02/29/did-nostradamus-predict-presid.html

Century I: 40

The false trumpet concealing madness
will cause Byzantium to change its laws.
From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants
the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.

Ranskaksi: la trombe fausse...

Erika Cheetham, 1973: trombe - misprint, trompe = trumpet [kenties tarkemmin: kornetti?]

(Lisäys) Koko värssy ranskaksi:

La trombe fausse dissimulant folie,
Fera Bisance un changement de loix:
Istra d'Egypte qui veut que l'on deslie,
Edict changeant monnaies & alois.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.05.2017 15:58:42 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #1 : 19.05.2017 23:27:59 »

Jiihaa:

http://sacred-texts.com/nos/epistle.htm

It is to a most prudent and most wise Prince that I have dedicated my nocturnal and prophetic calculations, which are composed rather out of a natural instinct, accompanied by a poetic furor, than according to the strict rules of poetry. Most of them have been integrated with astronomical calculations corresponding to the years, months and weeks of the regions, countries and most of the towns and cities of all Europe, including Africa and part of Asia, where most of all these coming events are to transpire. They are composed in a natural manner.

------------------------

Nevertheless, I wanted to leave a record in writing of the years, towns, cities and regions in which most of the events will come to pass, even those of the year 1585 and of the year 1606, reckoning from the present time, which is March 14, 1557, and going far beyond to the events which will take place at the beginning of the seventh millenary, when, so far as my profound astronomical calculations and other knowledge have been able to make out, the adversaries of Jesus Christ and his Church will begin to multiply greatly.

Shocked   Cheesy
« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.05.2017 23:33:27 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: