Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: Eläinradan merkit sanskritiksi, osa 1: Oinas, Härkä, Kaksoset ja Rapu  (Luettu 5947 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« : 19.07.2014 11:27:41 »

Oinas:

meSa [ ~ meesha]    m. ram, sheep, in Veda also a fleece or anything woollen;

Härkä:

vRSabha [ ~ vrisha.bha]   a. manly, potent, strong; m. bull, first or best of (gen. or ---), chief, lord etc.

Kaksoset:

mithuna [ mi-thuna, ei siis: mit-huna,   :Smiley ]   a. paired, forming a pair; n. pair (male and female), twin couple, couple or pair i.g. (in Veda mostly m. du.); cohabitation, copulation, union, junction i.g

Rapu:

karki [~ karkki] & karkin    m. the Cancer in the zodiac.

« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.07.2014 11:37:30 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #1 : 19.07.2014 12:43:31 »

Leijona

siMha    m. lion (f. {I3}); best or bravest among (---); king, ruler (--- or ---).

En ole satavarma tuon ääntämisestä, mutta luulisin, että se on osapuilleen sing-ha...

Neitsyt

kanya [kanja]    a. the smallest; f. {kanyA3} [kanjaa] girl, maid, daughter, the Virgo in the zodiac.

Vaaka

tulA [tulaa]    f. balance, scales; measure, weight; equal weight, resemblance, similarity, likeness with (instr.); the Libra in the zodiac.

Skorppari

vRzcika [ ~ vrish.tshika]   m. scorpion.

« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.07.2014 13:11:21 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #2 : 19.07.2014 13:36:11 »

Jouskari

dhanu    m. or (Un2. i , 82) 2. %{dhanU} f. (fr. 2. %{dhan}?) a bow Hit. S3a1ntis3. ; a measure of 4 Hastas or cubits L. (cf. %{dhanv-antara} below) ; the sign of the zodiac Sagittarius Priy. i , 5

Kauris

makara    m. a kind of sea-monster (sometimes confounded with the crocodile , shark , dolphin &c. ; regarded as the emblem of Ka1ma-deva [cf. %{mokara-ketana} &c. below] or as a symbol of the 9th Arhat of the present Avasarpin2i1 ; represented as an ornament on gates or on head-dresses) VS. &c. &c. ; a partic. species of insect or other small animal Sus3r. ; N. of the 10th sign of the zodiac (Capricornus) Su1ryas.

Veskari

kumbha    m. a jar , pitcher , waterpot , ewer , small water-jar [often ifc. (f. %{A}) e.g. %{chidra-k-} , a perforated pitcher R. ; %{Ama-k-} , a jar of unbaked clay Pan5cat. ; %{hema-k-} , a golden ewer Ragh. ii , 36 Amar. ; %{jala-k-} , a water-pot Pan5cat.] RV. AV. &c. ; an urn in which the bones of a dead person are collected A1s3vGr2. Ka1tyS3r. S3a1n3khS3r. ; the sign of the zodiac Aquarius Jyot. VarBr2S. &c.

Kalat

mIna [miina]    m. (derivation fr. 1. %{mI} very doubtful in spite of Un2. iii , 3 , ) a fish Mn. MBh. &c. ; the sign of the zodiac Pisces R. VarBr2S. Pur.

tallennettu
Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: