Sivuja: [1] 2
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: Kun rahaa sataa taivaasta  (Luettu 23265 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
mesolet
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« : 21.09.2009 14:08:00 »

Tämän olisi voinut laittaa myös tuohon puoleensavetämisketjuun, mutta kun sielä oli pitkiä kanavointeja, niin ajattelin aloittaa uuden keskustelun  angel

Luottamus siihen että "kaikki järjestyy" on tietysti haasteellinen juttu jos on esim. rahaa niukalti, mutta kun rahaa sitten taas kerran siunaantuu kuin "ihmeen kaupalla", niin se on aina yhtä hämmentävää.

Jokainen on varmaan kokenut tilanteen, että kun on ihan pakko saada yksi euro jostain, niin peliautomaatistahan sen saa Smiley (20 sentillä)  Tai jos lasku pitää maksaa, niin jostain ryömii esiin ihminen, joka haluaa aivan väkisin ostaa sinulta jonkun turhan huonekalun   smitten

Silti todella pahat rahavaikeudet ovat aina tietysti stressin paikka, ja tuskin se että "elämä kantaa" tarkoittaa, että pitäisi elää leveästi vaikka rahkeita siihen ei ole. Mutta on hyvin jännittävää, miten vilpittömästi pyytämällä apua raha-asioissa sitä myös saa.

Olisi hauska kuulla teidän muiden kokemuksia aiheesta! Minun viimeisin kokemukseni oli sellainen, että kun olin todella neuvoton ja rahaa piti jostain saada, niin joku tuntematon ihminen meilasi, että hän haluaa minulta yhden esineen, "voinko maksaa sen nyt heti tilillesi, noudan sen sitten joskus??"   Grin Grin Grin 2funny
tallennettu
Lemmikki
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #1 : 21.09.2009 15:02:08 »

Minua on auttanut Herrani Jeesus usein hyvinkin tiukoista paikoista eteenpäin. Se toivo ei ole koskaan vielä pettänyt ja luotankin Häneen lujasti, Hän on kallio, jolle perustan elämäni. Olen kokenut sekä pieniä että suuria ihmeitä Jeesuksen seurassa, myös tiukoissa taloudellisissa tilanteissa, työpaikan menetettyäni yms.

Lemmikki
tallennettu

Aurinko vesimiehessä/1. huoneessa
Nouseva jousimies, Deskendentti Kaksoset
Keskitaivas Skorpioni, Keskiyö Härkä
Kuu Jousimies/1. huone
Merkurius Kauriissa/1. huoneessa
Mars Oinaassa/3. huoneessa
Venus Kauriissa/1. huoneessa
Chiron Vesimiehessä
Noususolmu Skorpionissa, Laskusolmu Härässä
^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

au, kuu jousimies / asc vaaka नमस्ते ‏الله‎ ॐ

Profiili
« Vastaus #2 : 25.09.2009 06:46:25 »

njoo.. ylläolevat oli ihan ok.. on olemassa selitys, että kaikki on itse valittua kokemusta.. ja kun ei tarvitse enää puutteen kokemusta, sen voi päästää irti. joskus pitää kysyä sielultaan, miksi tämän halusin kokea, enkö arvostanut vaurautta, haluanko menestyä vähemmällä stressillä jne.. ja sitten asiat alkaa taas järjestyä.

yoga tekstissä lukee; Kaikkeus tuo aina rahaa tarpeeseen.. (pyyntö jne).. raha kun on energiaa. no sitten esim miksi joku on kerjäläinen, sekin on sielun valintaa,, kokea. ehkä siinä oppii vaikkapa nöyryyttä ja auttaja myötätuntoa, vaikka tämä tuntuu peliltä joskus, kai siinä oikeastikin "oppii" jotain tai ainakin kokee. ehkä olisi rajoittunutta kokea vain rajatonta vaurautta  
Grin  

The Past 5. Love

We experience love through our hearts when connected to others.

The Love card is one of our favorites because what else is there at the close of day. Love is all that matters. Love is the reason for being and the more love you can experience in life, the richer you will be. Truly richer. Not just the material, but your soul’s harvest will be ripe and bountiful.

That’s fruity talk so let’s be plain instead. When your life ends, you will measure how much love you experienced, with how many people. The quality of your harvest will be reviewed and you’ll look at ways you could have done better; how you could have found love in situations where there appeared to be none.

The technique on the love card helps you cut to the chase and establish a love connection with anyone you choose. Your family and friends are ideal candidates. Try it also on your next sales lead. Or maybe the guy who hassles you at work. This technique can help you bring all aspects of your life into your heart. This is big stuff!

Four Steps to Love

Step 1. Choose a person to focus upon during the exercise.
Make no mistake; the other person will feel the effect. It will build a bridge of love and begin healing any separation that might exist between you.

Step 2. Imagine both your heart and theirs opening to experience love.
Try to really feel your heart growing in preparation.

Step 3. Let go of any beliefs or limitations that might prevent you from experiencing love with this person.
If you have any grudges or ongoing issues with this person, this is the time to let them go. The healing may not occur immediately but the intent to heal is the key.

Step 4. Imagine a stream of love flowing between you both - from heart to heart. Let this love grow in intensity. Enjoy.
Take the time to really feel this beam of love. It is a real energy which one day soon scientists will measure. Enjoy it.

When done, send thanks to the person for sharing this love with you.

The Present 4. Joy

Joy is your natural state. Learn to feel the joy at your core.

Once you develop a habit of feeling the joy, all other pursuits in your life will be easier. Turn your life upside down. Find the happiness right now, inside you, then merrily pursue the rest at your leisure. This is the secret of a master.

Four Steps to Joy

Step 1. At the core of you is a flame - the flame of joy.
When you imagine your joy as a flame, you are reaching into other dimensions to reconnect with this ever-present joy and consequently feel more of it in this realm.

Step 2. Close your eyes and imagine bypassing all other thoughts and feelings to get to this flame.
You might pause briefly at other feelings along the way to the central flame of joy.

Step 3. Imagine how the flame looks. Feel the joy that emanates from it.
Where in your body do you see the flame? Maybe your belly. Try experimenting with the flame. Imagine it growing large, engulfing you entirely. Imagine the flame changing colors. See the intricate workings of the base around the flame.

Step 4. Continue to focus on the joy emanating from the flame. As you do so, you will find your level of joy increases.
No matter how the world is faring, you can find the joy within. Then continue on your journey with your tank overflowing with joy. What power you have over your experience in life.

What if I can't feel this flame of joy?
If you're unable to feel the joy then you're not yet connecting with your joy aspect in the upper realms. Your imagination is a path to this connection. Engage your imagination by gazing at the colorful image on the joy card. Let it inspire you.

Also look at your beliefs around happiness. Many people have deeply rooted beliefs that they can only be truly happy once their needs are met and their problems disappear. Often these needs don't even serve them to begin with.

The truth is joy is available to you at any time. People on their deathbed experience joy. People in the midst of great trauma can feel joy. Newborn babies are aglow with joy. Let go of the belief that anything in the world is between you and your joy.

“I claim my joy. I choose to reach across the dimensions and connect to my eternal flame of joy. By doing so, joy flows freely into me.”

Now turn down the lights, fire up your imagination, and feel that flame. And.... keep going. Get out of your head and down into your belly. Feel the other feelings then move beyond them to get to the joy.

If you're a tough nut to crack, you might be saying 'I feel something but it's fuzzy'. Well honor that fuzziness and repeat the process once a day minimum for the next week. Place the joy card in your pocket and pull it out whenever you get the chance. Then come back and tell us what's not working Smiley

En-joy Dear One. You are deeply loved for the role you play and we rejoice in being beside you each day.

The Future 6. Abundance

Abundance is a result of the contribution you make to other people’s lives.

More than any of the other elixirs, we desperately need to feel and be abundant while on earth. Abundance is about safety and security. It's having the cash to afford that lifesaving operation, those school shoes for your child, or perhaps that French villa. A lack of abundance causes so much suffering on earth. And the pursuit of abundance at all costs drives people into ill-fitting jobs and less than ideal life situations. So what good is all this poverty and lack? Does it serve anyone's growth?

The short answer is yes - for some time. A lack of abundance is an effective motivator to help you climb up from your hole and offer the world your one-of-a-kind awesome contribution. You have goals to achieve in life. Often these goals require you to overcome perceived limitations and learn preset lessons. Only by doing so, can your strength be realized. Your abundance is tied to achieving these goals. You might be thinking that many people are already wealthy yet don't seem to have achieved their life goals. True but are these people abundant in all areas of their life? To be truly abundant is to be rich in love, friendship, material goods, spiritual connection, creativity, health, knowledge, happiness, orderliness, and more.

Abundance is huge and the biggest measure of all is internal abundance - the abundance you feel within. Inner abundance is what the abundance card seeks to address. By going to work on your inner abundance, your outer world begins to take shape as well.

Four Steps to Abundance

Step 1. Let go of any thoughts around not enough. Imagine these thoughts falling out of you onto the ground.
For this exercise, we're changing our thinking and getting beyond the limitations to address things from a broader position. So let go of the everyday worries. The next rent payment, that credit card, those unpaid bills. Imagine the thoughts spilling out of you onto the ground. And breath a huge sigh of relief as you put down these heavy weights.

Step 2. Close your eyes and imagine you are totally connected to those around you. You belong. Every action you take is a magical contribution to these people's lives. Imagine how good this feels.
This is the magic step. It's where you see yourself from our perspective, totally connected to those around you and playing a vital role in the world drama. See your role uplifting all those around you and providing unique gifts that others value. Part of this process is to accept yourself belonging in the world. No man (or woman) is an island. Belongingness is a crucial aspect to abundance for how can you contribute to the lives of people around you if you do not engage these people in some form.

Step 3. Now imagine the abundant rewards that flow back to you as thanks. Humbly accept these rewards.
This is a dress rehearsal for the actual rewards you will soon be receiving. It’s important to accept these gifts truthfully. If you do not value the things you have given to others, then this will be reflected in the limited payment you will receive. If you find yourself always being underpaid for your work, look at how you feel about your contribution to these people's lives. Take steps to ensure what you are giving is something you truly value and practice this third step of receiving graciously. This step should feel good. It feels good to receive gifts, especially when you’ve earnt them.

Step 4. Open your eyes and begin making this a reality in your life.
Go out into the world and take the actions you have crafted in your imagination. Give those unique offering to others and receive the rewards in return.

This step is an ongoing one. The card says begin taking the actions right now. The secret of success however is to keep taking these steps. There will be challenges along the way. The abundance card can help. Repeat the visualization process whenever you forget your goal. Recall how you’re serving the world. And recall how the world is going to reward you in return. In fact, all 7 cards are helpful tools for creating your authentic, abundant life.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 25.09.2009 21:02:47 kirjoittanut **Crystalline** » tallennettu

You become GRATITUDE for ALL that THE UNIVERSE provides. It becomes obvious to You that ALL OF THE UNIVERSE GIVES AND CONTINUES TO GIVE IN LOVING PERFECTION exactly what you ask for, because THE UNIVERSE LOVINGLY PROVIDES FOR YOU ALWAYS! BECOME LOVE!
^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #3 : 28.09.2009 09:14:06 »

tämä sopinee tähän, ja lopun läksyistä; eivät ole välttämättä pitkäkestoisia, mutta selvitä mitä haluat..

Kysymys:
Minulla on tarkoituksena ilmentää 4000 dollarin kuukausitulot. Haluan kirjoittaa affirmaation, mikä kertoo sen. En halua nimetä, miten se tulee minulle. Miten ilmaisisin tämän sanoin?

Vastaus:
Tilanne jossa olet tällä hetkellä, on tulosta tämänhetkisistä uskomusjärjestelmistäsi. Ne kertovat sinulle, miten paljon uskot voivasi ansaita ja miten sinua estetään kerryttämästä lisävarallisuutta.

Uskomusjärjestelmät ovat ihmisten jokapäiväisen elämän hallintaventtiilejä. Ne rajoittavat käyttäytymisen tiettyihin parametreihin, jotka on hyväksytty tosiasiaksi. Useimmat ihmiset eivät edes tiedä, että heillä on uskomusjärjestelmiä, jotka alkoivat kiteytyä heidän ollessaan lapsia, jotka olivat riippuvaisia toisista ja joita voitiin muokata näiden toiveidensa mukaisesti. Jonkin ajan kuluttua sellaiset uskomukset vain olivat olemassa eikä niitä koskaan kyseenalaistettu.

Sinun on muutettava hyväksymiäsi uskomusjärjestelmiä muuttaaksesi todellisuuttasi. Tiedostot ovat aivoissasi ja niiden päälle on kirjoitettava omat halusi. Vaaditaan monia uusien uskomusten toistoja kattamaan kokonaan kaikki kerrat, jolloin olet hyväksynyt vanhat uskomukset ehdottomina.

Helpoin tapa tämän tekemiseen on toistaa affirmaatiota, joka ilmaisee halusi elämänmuutokseen. Sen on oltava riittävän yksityiskohtainen, että ero tulee selväksi entisestä, eikä se saa olla niin yksityiskohtainen, että sinut rajataan yhteen ainoaan mahdolliseen lopputulokseen. Tästä syystä ehdotamme, että affirmaatiosi sisältää tämän lauseen "tämä tai jotain parempaa, suurempaa tai enemmän".

Affirmaation on oltava nykyaikamuodossa, ei tulevassa. Jos käytät tulevaa aikamuotoa, sanot, että olet tyytyväinen saadessasi sen tulevaisuudessa ja tulevaisuus on aina myöhemmin. Yksi mahdollisuus haluamaasi lopputulokseen voisi olla "saan 4000 dollaria kuussa tai enemmän". Tämä sallisi sen tulla työstä, perinnöstä tai lottovoitosta. Sinun on sitten jatkettava työtä jollain alueella, mikä sallii tulojesi nousta - osta joskus arpalippu tms.

Mutta tiedä, että yksi asia mikä voi sekoittaa minkä tahansa affirmaation, on ristiriita sellaisen elämänoppitunnin kanssa, jonka olet valinnut oppivasi.
tallennettu

You become GRATITUDE for ALL that THE UNIVERSE provides. It becomes obvious to You that ALL OF THE UNIVERSE GIVES AND CONTINUES TO GIVE IN LOVING PERFECTION exactly what you ask for, because THE UNIVERSE LOVINGLY PROVIDES FOR YOU ALWAYS! BECOME LOVE!
mesolet
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #4 : 28.09.2009 17:03:39 »

"Mutta tiedä, että yksi asia mikä voi sekoittaa minkä tahansa affirmaation, on ristiriita sellaisen elämänoppitunnin kanssa, jonka olet valinnut oppivasi."

Niinpä!!  smitten smitten Lause joka kumoaa monessa tapauksessa ihan kaiken ns. omasta valinnasta sanotun.

Täällä astrossa on muutama besserwisser, jotka teilaavat "epäonnisempia" astrolaisia jatkuvasti marmattamalla, että nämä ovat "itse" aiheuttaneet karuun kohtalonsa ja että heidän pitäisi vain "visualisoida" parempi tulevaisuus itselleen (uskoa siihen).

Mutta jos siis sielu on päättänyt opiskella niin sehän opiskelee.
Ja pirun helppo on parempiosaisen neuvoa huonompiosaista, että "itsepä kuoppasi kaivat"  Grin Grin

Silti paremman (esim rikkauksien) toivominen ei liene  pahasta. Mutta joskus vaan se kivisempi kohtalonpolku on ensin ryömittävä läpi  Wink
tallennettu
^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #5 : 28.09.2009 17:28:47 »

eipä liene parempiakaan selityksiä sille, MIKSI asiat on niinkuin on, miksi joku menestyy vaikka urheilussa ja ostaa kartanon ja toiselle tapahtuu muuta.  tiedän että tuollainen itse aiheutettu tilanne voi olla lyhytkestoinenkin. jos pitkäkestoinen, kannattaa selvittää mistä on kyse.

luen Findhornista vanhaa juttua, jossa muistutetaan siitä että jotain mielenkiintoista voi seurata tilanteessa, jossa ollaan työttömiä (arvokkaan hotellin johtaja) jne. ettei luoteta rahaan vaan henkeen ja luodaan uutta elämäntapaa.

Tästä syystä on teidän tehtävänne muuttaa elämäänne, silloin kun sitä tarvitsee muuttaa - muuttamalla tietoisuuttanne tai uskomustanne tai havaintotapaanne. Uskomus on olemassa vain, kunnes se korvataan uudella uskomuksella. Jos ette usko voivanne tehdä jotain asiaa, niin arvatkaapa mitä? Ette voi tehdä sitä, ennen kuin korvaatte tuon uskomuksen - voin tehdä ja teen. Voitte tehdä ja teette sen, mihin tahansa kohdistatte huomionne ja mitä tahansa ideaa tai käsitettä voitte ajatella. Voitte luoda sen ja luotte heti, kun laitatte sen liikkeeseen. Tai voitte päättää hautoa, ankkuroida ja pitää kiinni kaikesta siitä, mikä on menneisyydessä aiheuttanut teille murhetta. Kaikista menneisyyden päätöksistä, sitoumuksista ja loukkauksista. Voitte päättää pitää niistä kiinni tietoisuudessanne ja tuo tietoisuus kasvaa vieläkin suuremmaksi ja sen mukana tulee lisää kipua, lisää turhautumista ja lisää vihaa.

Viittaan tässä siihen, että tietoisuutenne liikkeessä kasvaa siihen suuntaan, mihin lähetätte sen - hyvään tai pahaan. Jos päätätte velloa negatiivisuudessa, itsesäälissä tai itse-epäilyssä, niin arvatkaapa mitä? Tietoisuutenne on liikkeessä itsesäälissä, itsevihassa, itse-epäilyssä tai siinä, mitä ikinä tunnette itsestänne. Kasvatte tuossa tietoisuudessa. Olen sanonut, että se muuttuu ja kasvaa ikuisesti, mutta se voi kasvaa sekä negatiivisesti että positiivisesti. Mitä vahvemmaksi se kasvaa, sitä suurempi on noiden uskomusjärjestelmien energia - ja arvatkaapa mitä? Sitä vaikeampaa niitä on korvata. Mitä pidempään pidätte kiinni jostain uskomusjärjestelmästä ja mitä pidempään pidätte tuota energiaa tai ajatusta tietoisuudessanne, sitä pidempään sen poistaminen kestää. Kuitenkin se voi muuttua ja muuttuu, jos sallitte sen. Se ei ole kovin vaikeaa - on vain tarkasteltava sitä, miltä teistä tuntuu ja mitä ajattelette. Jos tilanne ei ole korkeimmaksi parhaaksenne tai elämässänne olevien ihmisten korkeimmaksi parhaaksi, niin tehkää tarvittavat muutokset.

Work, Money and Creativity
The flow of ease and the flow of enough

Jeshua channeled by Pamela Kribbe

Dear friends, it is with joy and affection that I am among you today. I know you so well and it seems to me as if we met each other yesterday. In the realms where I dwell, time is not so important. I recognize you very well although your manifestation, your physical appearance, is different from the times I knew you.

I am Jeshua. I have lived on earth in a human body, as Jesus. I have been a human being among people just like you. Nothing human is foreign to me. It is from this experience with human existence that I come to support you with your own development, with your birth into the New Era. A New Era is on the way. A transformation is going on these days with which all of you feel a strong connection.

I want to tell you something else about myself. On earth I was a human being of flesh and blood and I had formed a channel with the energy of Christ. The Christ energy was flowing outward through me and that was my essential contribution to the earth at that time. But the Christ energy is not mine alone; it belongs to all of you. All of you are planting a seed, bringing a part of that energy here to earth today and in that lies your biggest fulfillment.

However this transformation from the old to the New Era uproots and shakes up many things. The area of work and money is very much involved in this “uprooting,” for this is precisely an area in which the old energies are particularly active. You could characterize these as the energies of power and ego.

The old energies have been so strongly active within this field that you may find it quite difficult to have a well-balanced attitude towards work and money issues. In your job, in the organization or company you work for or in the people who are your colleagues, you are confronted with society. Many times you ask yourself: how do I cope with energies that I have no affinity with and yet are surrounding me every day? In this encounter of the old and the new you would like to know how to deal with this friction.

On the basis of the energy centers in your body I would like to elucidate this issue a little more. The aura that belongs to each human being contains seven chakras or energy centers. In the solar plexus which is the third chakra (near the diaphragm or the stomach), the will is located. It is in this center of personal will that power and ambition are seated. In the era of the old energy, the old time human being, people have been living to excess from this center. This has to do with an attitude of being keen on winning, of putting one’s own interests first and of fighting at the expense of others. An attitude like this is often born out of fear and a feeling of being lost. It is not my point to pass judgment on these energies. I just want to mention that they are often active from the solar plexus, the third chakra.

One chakra higher we find the center of the heart. The heart connects you with your higher origin, with energy spheres you once dwelt in and from where you bring along ideals that contrast sharply with the energies of power and ego.

Now what happens in the present transformation of consciousness is a passing along of the wheel from the solar plexus to the heart. That doesn’t mean that the solar plexus should be abandoned or pushed aside altogether. It is not true that you should “get rid of the ego.” It is more a matter of passing along the steering wheel to another level of being and in so doing, founding your life on the energy of the heart. All of you are seeking to achieve this in one way or another, either in your personal life or specifically in the field of work and creativity. All of you feel a kinship with the shift toward the energy of the heart. You all sense that you can live your life with much more joy and tranquility that way.

With regard to the question of how do I deal with ego based energies (inside you and around you), the essential step that is asked of you is to connect from the heart with the energies of the solar plexus (the will and the ego) and to guide them in a loving and affectionate way. It is the connection between the heart and the solar plexus (more generally between the higher and lower seated chakras) that provides you with abundance in the field of work, creativity and money.

Now how do you know whether you are acting from your heart or from fear or ego? I would like to point out two important characteristics of the heart energy which may help you recognize it in your own daily life. The first characteristic is the absence of struggle and the presence of ease and simplicity. I will simply call it the flow of ease.

The flow of ease

You are used to struggling and fighting for the things you want. Especially in the area of work there is a lot of competition and ego battle. Often you have to act like someone you are not to get recognition and validation. This opposes the longing of your heart. The heart longs for a much more natural kind of presence. The heart energy does not exert pressure and is very smooth and gentle by nature. The heart energy speaks to you through the intuition. The heart gives gentle pushes and suggestions and will never tell you something that is emotionally charged with fear or pressure.

In your daily life you can clearly notice whether things are going smoothly and finding their natural way or whether you repeatedly encounter resistance to something you are trying to achieve. If the latter is the case it means you are not – or not completely – in alignment with your heart energy. The secret of the heart energy is that it performs miracles not with force, but with ease and tenderness.

Daring to trust your intuition is the most important way to get aligned with the energy flow of the heart which I call “the flow of ease.” Acting on your intuition in the context of work and creativity, even if this goes against the culture of your work environment, will create unexpected possibilities and opportunities for you. It will bring you closer to your own divine Self and empower you on the heart level, and it will by itself attract to you places and people who fulfill your heartfelt desires.

When you experience problems at work, when you feel that you are not at the right place in your particular work environment, spend some quiet time alone. Find a moment of stillness in which you let go of all the thoughts and ideas that you have absorbed from your social environment and all the fears and worries that go with it. Try to look at these thoughts and emotions from a deep and quiet spot at the center of your heart. See them for what they are; they are clouds hovering in front of the sun but they are not you. Go to that core of sunshine in the your heart and ask your Self what is wise for you to do right now. Connect to your ancient and wise heart, the source of your highest creativity, and ask your intuition to tell you what is the right thing to do at this moment. Do not try to base your actions on outside opinions, on social standards of behavior that especially in the field of work can be overwhelming. The social or collective consciousness in this area is strongly based on fear: fear of losing your job, fear of social failure and fear of poverty. All these fears may overshadow your intuition and yet there is an inner voice that tells you what to do right now. The key is to dare to listen to this voice and you will see it will come up with genuine answers.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 28.09.2009 18:05:07 kirjoittanut **Crystalline** » tallennettu

^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #6 : 28.09.2009 18:05:18 »

When you try to go to that inner core, self doubt may block you and make you dismiss your heartfelt intuitions and inclinations as unrealistic and wrong. Self doubt may prevent you from trusting the spiritual path that is laid out for you. By your spiritual path, I mean the path of experiences that brings you in touch with your highest creative source, the creative energies that want to flow outward through you. These energies are already present. But you can only recognize and manifest them in the outer world by listening to and trusting your own feelings. Your soul speaks to you through your feelings. There are no external warrants or securities. Trust is essential. To accept the direction where your feelings are taking you and to act upon your intuition is to open yourself up to the guidance of your heart and to truly make the shift from ego based consciousness to heart based consciousness.

You have reached the end stage of the domination by the solar plexus. Your soul has entered this incarnation with the intention of releasing this way of being, and you are all highly motivated to express your creativity from the heart. I ask you to trust yourself at this stage and to continue on this path, for you are already bringing into this world a new energy which is of great value. This energy often effects changes without you knowing it; you do more good than you realize. You help birth the New Era by trusting the flow of your heart and daring to follow the flow of ease. Therefore have no doubts and continue on your path.

The energy of the heart is much more quiet and gentle than the competitive and harsh energies that often rule the arena of work. For that reason it takes courage and strength to stay centered in the heart, when you are surrounded by these ego based energies. But I tell you this: following the flow of your heart will ultimately bring you to creative possibilities that are quite real and practical, and it will bring you abundance on the material level. It is an act of faith and courage to entrust yourself to this flow.

I said that I would mention two important characteristics of the energy of the heart. I started with the flow of ease. I would now like to speak about the flow of abundance which I will call the flow of enough.

The flow of enough

The energy of the heart is the source of true abundance in your life. Abundance has to do with all areas of your life reaching from the physical, material level to the emotional, social and spiritual level. You are meant to enjoy yourself and to be nurtured on all these levels. At this point I want to address the issue of material abundance in particular, as it is of extra relevance to lightworker souls.

Lightworker souls and spiritually oriented, idealistic people in general tend to condemn money. Money is considered to be sinful by them, to be a lower energy. The reason for this condemnation is that they have come to associate money with power and wealth at the expense of others. Money has practically become synonymous with power. This association is one of the main reasons why the flow of material abundance has become blocked in many of you who read this.

Also lightworker souls who have a great spiritual zest associate money with the base and trivial things of life which need to be transcended. Here many convictions are active which date back to past lives of austerity and abstinence from the material world. These lifetimes were often spent in solitude, aimed solely at spiritual liberation. The energy of these lifetimes still resonates throughout your energy field. It results in a kind of “strictness” that is narrowing you down.

However money is innocent. Money is a flow of energy that actually represents pure potentiality. Money offers opportunities, money is potentiality and there is nothing wrong with that. Nor is it the case that by receiving money you act at the expense of others. With money you are able to create beautiful and good things for others. By receiving it joyfully, you expand the flow of abundance for both yourself and for others. The creative spiral always generates a receiving flow also, so that receiving and giving are balanced out. This is the way of the heart. Therefore do not be afraid to receive money.

It is sad to watch how you, when you truly share your highest gifts and talents with the world, still have reservations about asking and receiving from the world what you want and need for yourself. Many old judgments prevent you from truly standing up for yourself and enjoying the receiving part. But the secret of the universe is balance. The universe knows that you need to be sustained on all levels to express your highest potential in this lifetime. There is nothing sinful about that. When you are truly creative from the heart, you will attract a receiving flow as well and only by allowing it in will you keep the outward flow of creativity alive and vibrant.

You may not be consciously aware of the fact that you are blocking the flow of money in your life or that you have a tacit aversion to money. Take some time to examine your innermost thoughts and emotions about money and you can easily see how they are blocking the flow of abundance in your life. Please realize that you are meant to enjoy life on earth! It is a natural thing to take joy in beautiful things that caress the senses or fill the heart with inspiration. This is your home, your dwelling place for quite some time so please allow yourself to create your material surroundings as you wish them to be. Simply loving the earth and material reality alone will create a flow of abundance. The earth will listen to you for she wants to provide you with everything you need, not just to grow and evolve as a spiritual being but also to simply enjoy life as a human being.

So please consider your attitude toward material abundance at the deepest level and feel how the flow of abundance indeed offers you the possibility to help build a new earth, to realize your dreams on the densest plane of reality. This is not the time to withdraw yourself from society, to meditate by yourself on top of a mountain. It is time for participation. It is time to let your energy flow into this world and freely receive all that comes back to you in return. Do not be afraid to receive abundance. Honoring your own input, receiving enough in exchange for your efforts, is part of being a well-balanced spiritual human being.

I would like to say a little more about the word “enough.” I told you that the energy of the heart is characterized first by the flow of ease. When things succeed easily and all you need appears spontaneously on your path, it is a sign that you are going with the flow of your heart. The second energy flow I distinguished is the flow of enough. Enough means everything that I need right now to be a fulfilled human angel is available to me. To live in the flow of enough means that you feel satisfied with and thankful for what you have. You feel nurtured by what surrounds you on the material, emotional, mental and spiritual level. That is abundance. That is having enough.

Experiencing the flow of enough means that you enjoy what you have in the Now. All of you know that to experience abundance is a subjective state of mind. It depends on the circumstances. The amount of material abundance that you have does not necessarily relate to the amount of pleasure you experience. Experiencing abundance is not about being rich; it is about experiencing riches in all that surrounds you. You have to discover for yourself the kind of material abundance that satisfies and fulfills you. For some people this could mean living on their own in a secluded hut where they can enjoy nature to the full. For others it implies a luxurious place in town where they enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city. There is no judgment on this from our side, from God or from Spirit.

You need to find out what enough means for you. The key is to find the flow that makes you happy, that gives you the feeling that you are living life to the fullest. That is the flow of enough. You can recognise it not by the amount of material goods you possess but by the sense of joy and fulfillment you have in your everyday life. Enough is a feeling, not a thing.

You can be out of tune with this flow in two ways. You can want “more than enough” or you can want “less than enough.” If you want “more than enough” you crave material wealth that you do not really need or are capable of truly enjoying. Too many possessions make life complicated and actually take away some of your joy. Joy thrives on a good and simple life. When you seek to have more than enough you often do it to feel a safeguard for the future. You can get addicted to the feeling of having money just for the security of it. But that is not to experience abundance in the Now. It is to experience lack in the midst of material wealth! To really be in the flow of enough, you need to let go of fear and dare to enjoy yourself with what there is. This very enjoyment will attract more of the same into your life; it will maintain the flow of enough. If you start thinking that you need more material security, however, you go into fear whereas what you need is more trust and less fear.

If you settle for “less than enough” you are also stuck in fear but here it is the fear of truly opening yourself up to the world, expressing yourself and receiving back from it as well. You are afraid to live life to the fullest. You might think you are not worthy of it, not capable of it or that it is sinful to be all that you are and to receive full recognition for that. What you need is to feel your natural beauty and innocence. You are meant to express yourself and to be loved for who you are. The world becomes a more beautiful and radiant place if you share the gift of your soul with it, and it wants to bless you with enough in return. The universe is geared to abundance and you can be a part of that flow if you open up to your real nature which is pure and unconditional love.

“Enough” is the natural state of being. You are all here to experience enough; the flow of enough is available to all of you. It is quite meaningless to settle for less. It is not true that you will improve yourself spiritually by abstinence or self-imposed poverty. More likely you will develop feelings of bitterness or hostility because of it. Please do not try to seek some kind of spiritual justification for your lack of abundance. You are all here to enjoy life to the fullest, to let your creative energy flow into the world and to receive joy, satisfaction and material abundance in return.

Creating the flow of enough

When you feel yourself to be out of the flow of enough, take a look at your present living circumstances and interpret this as an energy message to yourself. “This is how I create reality now.” Do not judge yourself or anyone else for it. Just take note of it.

Then feel the energy of your present environment – whether it is your house, your social life or your work – and compare this with what you truly long for in your heart. Take some time to really feel what you want. Do not merely content yourself with a vague sense of dissatisfaction or unrest but clearly define to yourself what you want in your life.

In doing this you become aware of “lack” of that which is not there. Take note of the pain in you because of this, but do not dwell on the sense of lack or dissatisfaction. This is not an exercise to make you feel bad. Rather focus on the longings you have and realize deeply that this is what your soul wants for you. Be convinced that these longings point in the direction of what your soul has planned to do in this lifetime. You will be supported by the universe to make it come true.

Your focused, silent and open awareness of these heartfelt desires is enough to make the changes happen. Realizing who you are is the biggest magnet to change in your everyday life. It is not necessary or even useful to push for change on the material level. The key is to feel deeply (but not emotionally) what you are longing for and to then leave it in the hands of your heart. Just release and trust.

Things will start to change in your life. Perhaps you will first start to look more closely at some of your deeply ingrained habits in the area of thinking, feeling and reacting to people. Then relationships or jobs that do not serve your true goals may break apart and fall away. You can trust that you will get into a flow that will slowly but certainly bring you to your goal. Pay attention to the things that happen in your life. The things people say or do to you often contain an underlying message that tells you where you stand in relation to your goal.

All that you need on the physical level to realize your heartfelt desires will appear in your life in an effortless way, out of the blue. It will enter your life with ease and elegance. It may seem miraculous and at the same time feel perfectly appropriate. It is not your grasping, trying, pushing and forcing that will get it to you but your silent awareness of your truest needs, your honesty to face up to them and your courage to trust and let go. Honoring the longings of your heart with such focus and surrender will bring the reality of enough to you.

© Pamela Kribbe 2006
www.jeshua.net
tallennettu

mesolet
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #7 : 30.09.2009 08:56:51 »

Taas se tapahtui  smitten Oli  juuri todella vaikea tilanne itsellä, mutta samalla mulla on boonuksia menneisyydestä, eräs kauppakumppani jätti vuosi sitten yhden maksun hoitamatta. No nyt tämä kauppakumppani tarvitsee yllättäen multa apua, joten sain tiaisuuden -hyvin kauniisti ja kohteliaasti tietysti- karhuta maksamattomia velkoja.

Mulle tapahtuu juuri tällaisia juttuja hyvin usein, niihin liittyy lähes aina joku 'opetus', eli eivät siinä mielessä ole 'tyhjästä visualisoituja' rahoja vaan mulle kuuluvia ja  osallisena oppitunnissa. Eli joku yrittää mua huijata tai tekee virheen mutta joutuu myöhemmin myöntämään virheensä. Tapella ei tarvitse, kohtalo hoitelee lopulta aina tällaiset saamiset, tavalla tai toisella. Tasapaino säilyy  smitten

Mietin kyllä, että antaisiko sittenkin vanhan velan olla, kauppakumppani kun ei aikanaan vastannut yhtään mitään viesteihini, kun yritin rahoja häneltä saada, eli aika härskisti jätti maksamatta. Mutta sitten ajattelin että raha jäisi kuitenkin 'karmallisena' painamaan, eli ei ole oikein sekään jos antaa periksi ja kärsii itse  Huh.
tallennettu
^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #8 : 19.10.2009 17:56:30 »

minulle on yksi henkilö velkaa.. enkä vaivaudu perimään..

Greetings from Orin and DaBen
You can help humanity by examining your own beliefs about scarcity and by changing them into beliefs of abundance. We have a meditation that follows to assist you in letting go of beliefs of scarcity, and changing them into beliefs of abundance.

To begin, relax your body and take a few breaths in. Imagine that you are connecting with your Higher Self. This is the self that is the highest expression of your personality. It is the self that knows you can create anything you want. With each breath in imagine you are growing wiser, clearer, and more able to see a larger vision of your life. Get a sense of this wise, more all-knowing part of yourself. You are becoming your Higher Self.

Feel the confidence and power of your Higher Self flow through you. Say to yourself, "I am the source of my abundance." You and your Higher Self are the source of your abundance; not other people, your job, or your investments.

You have the ability to
transform scarcity into abundance.

You can create abundance in any area of your life. When you learn the principles of creating abundance, consciously work to create it, change your beliefs, and open to receive, you will create abundance in any area of your life you are working with.

Affirm your trust in the universe, in yourself, and in your Higher Self and soul to bring you whatever you need when you need it. Say to yourself, "I trust my Higher Self and my soul to bring me everything I need. I now live an abundant life."

Examine your beliefs about abundance. Ask your Higher Self to show you an important area of your life to create abundance in. Explore such areas as having more abundance of free time or time for yourself; friends, clients, or business; material things; love, joy, serenity; health and vitality; creative ideas, or abundance in other areas as well.

You can create abundance in any area of your life by imagining having the feelings you think you would have if you had abundance. In what ways would you live, think, or feel differently? If you want more money, ask yourself what higher qualities having this money would create for you. Having money or specific things is not the goal; the goal is to have the feelings and qualities that having these things can create for you.

Pick one quality that you would like more of from creating abundance in this area such as peace, joy, aliveness, love, self-esteem, well-being, clearer vision, courage, trust in your inner guidance, and so on. Finding the essence of what you want to create by having abundance in an area of your life is the key to creating it.

Think of ways you can have more of these feelings and qualities right now in your life. For instance, if you want an abundance of money because it will bring you feelings of well-being, think of all the ways you can create feelings of well-being now without needing to create money first. Starting to create these feelings and qualities in your life makes you magnetic to having ALL the forms that will bring you these feelings and qualities. Opening to all the ways that these qualities can come to you is how you create abundance.

After you have identified the qualities and feelings that abundance in some area of your life could bring you, you will need to change your beliefs and thoughts to support abundance coming to you.

Energy follows thought.
You get what you think about.

Focus on all the ways you already have created abundance in that area of your life. For instance, if you want an abundance of physical vitality and energy, acknowledge every time you feel energetic and alive. Do not focus on how often you feel tired, for that brings more of it to you. Energy follows thought; you get what you think about. When you focus on what is working in your life, you draw more of the same to yourself.

Learn to think in positive ways. Positive emotions and thoughts draw to you what you want. Spend quiet, reflective time thinking positively about what you want. Acknowledge and appreciate the abundance you have already created in your life.

It is important to examine your beliefs about scarcity and change them into beliefs of abundance. One way to change your beliefs and have new thoughts is to listen to guided meditations, where your mind is in a relaxed, open state. Because this is such a powerful way to create changes we have devoted much of our time to creating meditations for you. Identify an area you want changed, and listen to one of our audio journeys, or make guided meditations for yourself that will put new, positive thoughts into your subconscious and conscious mind. Once you change your thoughts and beliefs you change the reality you create.

The universe is absolutely abundant
and always working for you.

Affirm that you and your Higher Self have the power to change anything in your life and that no one can stop you. The universe is absolutely abundant and always working for you!
(veronpalautus! uudet projektit! entäs ihan uudet menestyskontaktit vaikka ulkomaa) Affirmations are a way to focus on what you want, to change your beliefs and thoughts, and to let go of negative thinking. They are powerful ways to change your reality.

As you affirm your abundance, you may realize that you need to open to receive it and believe you deserve to have it. Work with your Higher Self right now to increase your ability to receive.

Put your hand on your heart, let your Higher Self join you, and affirm, "I now open to receive all the riches of the universe and all the good my Higher Self is sending me." Feel your heart opening and your ability to receive growing.

If you notice any negative thoughts that come up as you say this, identify them. Change them into positive affirmations. For instance, if the thought comes up that you will never be able to create abundance in some area, or that someone will stop you, change these into positive statements.

Examine how deserving you feel about having abundance in the area of your life you are working on. Notice when you cut off the flow, when you decide that you have had enough of something good. Most people are used to living with scarcity, and become nervous or anxious when they have too much abundance.

Say, "I now open to receive
the abundance of the universe."

If you notice yourself getting worried when things are going too well or stopping the flow of abundance in some way, ask your Higher Self to join you to show you how to open to receive and to allow more abundance into your life.

Return to Top

Think of a time when you allowed more abundance into your life in some area than you ever thought possible. Bring that feeling of allowing, receiving, and deserving into your body. Observe how good it feels. Then, imagine that you are creating the same thing in the area of your life you are working on. Think of this area, and let yourself feel the same good feelings as you imagine having abundance in this area too. Let go of wanting something to come from a certain person, in a certain way, or in a certain time frame. Let abundance come to you in all of its forms and ways, from everyone and anyone, and in its perfect timing.

Once you have identified the abundance you want, expand your thinking. Imagine having even more abundance. Unlimited thinking is more than thinking big; it is thinking creatively. It is allowing yourself to imagine having all that you might have. Ask your Higher Self to assist you through your thoughts, dreams, and visions to see an even bigger vision of what you can have in this area of your life.

Your imagination is very powerful. It creates your reality. If you can imagine it, you can create it. Use your imagination and your ability to daydream and fantasize. Don't think, "That's impossible; it can't be done." Think in possibilities. Ask yourself, "What is the best possible outcome, circumstance, or thing I can create?" After you have imagined the best, think of an even better result. Challenge yourself to go beyond the boundaries you have set for what you think you can have.

Say to yourself,
"I live in an abundant universe.
I always have everything I need."

Expand your trust in the universe. Believe that it is abundant. Say to yourself, "I live in an abundant universe." Believe in your ability to create what you want, and demonstrate your belief through your actions, words, and behavior.

If you feel you have a scarcity of something in your life, pretend you have abundance in this area. What would you do differently if this were the case? Take at least one small action everyday to demonstrate your trust in your Higher Self to create abundance in this area. Be patient! Whatever you are experiencing now is the result of your past thoughts and beliefs. As you start changing these, you will experience a different reality.

Examine other areas of your life in which you are operating on beliefs of scarcity. Explore an area that is causing you anxiety. Is there a belief in scarcity that is underlying your problems with this area? Imagine having complete abundance. How would it change the way you handle this problem? Then, go back and work with the process you just learned to bring abundance into this area of your life.

Picture having abundance
in every area of your life.

Picture having everything you want in every area of your life. See how this would be a benefit to those around you. Imagine what it would be like if everyone you knew had abundance. As you picture having abundance for yourself, make a picture of everyone in the world experiencing abundance too.

Imagine you are picking blackberries. At first you cannot find the bushes. You keep looking, find a few bushes, and pick a few ripe blackberries. As you keep exploring, you find more and more blackberry bushes. Pretty soon you are in fields of blackberry bushes, with more ripe, tasty blackberries than you can ever eat. You take exactly what you need, no more, no less. You have found abundance!

This is what it is like when you start to create abundance in an area of your life. At first it may be hard to find. There may only be small signs that it is coming. Soon there will be more and more
. After awhile, your greatest challenge will be in accepting and living with all the abundance that is there. You can have abundance in every area of your life; you can have enough of everything you need. Things can come into your life and flow out of your life in a balanced way.

Imagine how the world might be different if there was a belief in abundance. Picture a world where there was enough for everyone; that no one believed they needed to take from others to create abundance for themselves. If everyone could create the abundance that is his or her natural birthright, you would have fewer reasons for war or to harm the earth. These new beliefs will draw to humanity ways to create abundance for everyone, ways humanity has not even conceived of yet that tap into sunlight and the unlimited resources of the universe. The universal supply is infinite. You can start by believing that it is possible to have abundance in your own life, then picturing abundance for everyone.

As you picture abundance and the changes it could bring, you are helping to bring about a better world. You are adding energy to assist in creating a changed world, one that reflects the light of the higher dimensions and yourselves as you exist there.
Return to Top

Light Play: Creating Abundance: Changing a Belief
Beliefs are thoughts and statements you make to yourself about the nature of reality. For instance, a common belief about abundance is that if one person has abundance, they have "taken" something from someone else. Negative beliefs such as these may be standing in the way of your creating abundance, without your even being aware of them.
To transform a belief, you need to identify it.

Think of the area of your life you want to transform with abundance.
Mentally complete the following:

I believe that having abundance in this area is:
I get/don't get what I want__________.
If I succeed in getting what I want, others will see me as, or feel:
If I did what I truly wanted I would:
Abundance is ____________ to create.

Sit quietly and let your higher self show you other negative beliefs that may be standing in the way of your having abundance.
Take each negative belief you uncover and change it into a positive one. Say these to yourself over and over. You might imagine that you are putting all negative beliefs into a fire of transformation, releasing them forever.

Light Play: Creating Abundance: Affirmations
Affirmations are positive statements made over and over. As you repeat them they go directly to your subconscious where they begin to manifest as your reality. Always affirm what you want in present terms, such as "I have unlimited abundance." To create results, your affirmations need to feel possible to create. Repeat your positive statements frequently.

1. Start by thinking of the area you want to create abundance in.
   2. List every reason you can think of that you may have been telling yourself why you cannot have abundance in this area. Use a separate sheet if you need to.
   3. Take each statement, and turn it into an affirmation.
   4. Write on notes or cards your most important affirmations of abundance from the above list. Put them where you can see them. Say these statements aloud and read them often, especially when you want to feel more positive about creating abundance in this area of your life. This is a powerful step to take to change any area of your life.

« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.10.2009 18:01:26 kirjoittanut ^Dziewanna^ » tallennettu

^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #9 : 21.10.2009 15:48:18 »

Hopeasulka

NÄETTE, KUN LOPULTAKIN USKOTTE

Plejadilaisia kanavoinut Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
www.quantumawakening.com
Lokakuun 2008 uutiskirjeestä
Vapaasti suomentanut Pirjo Laine

Puhumme teille köyhyystietoisuuden energiasta. Silloin kun sanotte toiselle: "Minulla ei ole riittävästi rahaa" - on se sitten faktaa tai fiktiota - vähättelette ja heikennätte rahatietoisuuttanne. Riippumatta siitä keksittekö tämän tekosyyksi vai onko se totta, se vaikuttaa seuraavaan rahamäärään, mikä on tulossa teitä kohti. Tuo raha pysähtyy kirskuen riippumatta muodostaan. Se kääntyy ympäri ja lähtee toiseen suuntaan, koska olette verbaalisesti antaneet sille selkeän merkin, ettei se ole tervetullut.

Jokaisella sanomallanne, rajoittavalla sanalla lähetätte rahataajuuden häntä pystyssä takaisin kosmokseen. Kaikki energiat ja kaikki hiukkaset uskovat jokaista sanaanne. Kvanttimaailmanne näkee teidät Jumalana. Kaikki molekyylit näkevät teidät Jumalana. Ne näkevät jumalaisen totuutenne. Jumalolentona he uskovat sanojanne, lausumianne ja mutinoitanne. Olette koko elämänne komentaja ja päällikkö.

Jos haluatte tuulta, älkää työntäkö sitä pois sanoin "Ei tuule. On niin kuumaa. On niin hiostavaa." Miksi ette kutsu tuulta, vaan lähetätte sen pois häntä pystyssä määräyksillänne? Tarkastelkaa sanojanne rakkaudesta. "Elämääni ei tule ketään. Kukaan ei rakasta minua. Kukaan ei ole koskaan rakastanut minua. Kukaan ei koskaan rakastakaan minua." Miksi rakkaus astuisi tuollaiseen epätoivon vallihautaan? Miksi mikään tulisi tuollaiseen myrkylliseen toivottomuuden puistoon? Jokainen elävä asia näkee teidät Jumalana. Emme voi korostaa tätä liikaa. Kaikki vastaa teille. KAIKKI!!! Jos postitatte kirjeen ja pelkäätte, ettei se pääse määränpäähänsä, niin juuri tulee tapahtumaan. Se päätyy norsujen hautausmaalle.

Kun lapset kirjoittavat joulupukille, he tietävät epäilemättä, että kirje päätyy vanhalle kunnon joulupukille. He tietävät sen sydämessään ja sielussaan. He uskovat kehonsa jokaisella solulla. Miksi pelkäätte uskoa niin syvästi? Jos vain uskoisitte kuin lapsi, joka kirjoittaa joulupukille, niin elämä olisi hyvin helppoa.

Mitä rahatietoisuuteen tulee, niin teidän on käsitettävä, että olette kaikki tehneet "köyhyyslupauksia" monissa elämissä. Teitte sellaisen alun alkaen, koska olitte uskaltautumassa henkiselle alueelle tai henkisyyden tavoitteluun. Tämä ehkä otti papin, pyhän henkilön, shamaanin, nunnan tai jonkin toisen muodon. Silloin kun lähdette jonkin tyyppiseen henkisyyteen, kaikki köyhyyslupaukset aktivoituvat taas automaattisesti. Monissa elämissä olette uskoneet, että ollakseen jumalainen, on oltava köyhä, on pärjättävä ilman mitään. Uskoitte siihen koko sydämestänne ja teitte köyhyyslupauksen todistaaksenne sen.

Aina kun uusia valon, energian ja jumalaisen säädöksen tasoja tulee maan päälle, astutte automaattisesti köyhyyslupaustenne DNA-muistiin. Joka kerta kun uusi laajentunut tietoisuusmuoto tulee ihmiskunnalle, lakkaatte luomasta vaurautta. Pelkäätte syvästi sitä, että kun menette täysin henkiseen asemaanne, teillä ei ole lanttiakaan nimissänne. Pelkäätte, että teidän on luotettava ihmisten hyväluontoisuuteen - että he ruokkivat teidät, vaatettavat teidät, antavat teille rakkauden antimia tai maksavat katumuksesta.

Tämän tuominen huomionne piiriin ja tietoisuuteenne on yksi tärkeimmistä askelista, mitä voimme ottaa kanssanne. Tunnistamalla tällaisen ajattelun, voitte puhdistaa sen. Tämä on tärkeää!!! Ottakaa näistä sanoista vaari. Olette tehneet suurta vahinkoa itsellenne. Laajennutte, supistutte, laajennutte ja sitten taas supistutte. Tietoisuutenne on hyvin varustettu inkarnoitumaan kuminauhaksi, koska olette harjoitelleet niin paljon laajentumista ja supistumista. Venytätte tuota kuminauhaolemustanne suurin suunnitelmin singota sen maailmaanne. Mutta se pysähtyy ja napsahtaa otsaanne, koska ette päästä irti. Pelkäätte. Pelkäätte katsoa eteenpäin innolla, pelkäätte siirtyä siitä, missä olette elämässänne, suhteissanne, työssänne, arvosteluissanne. Teidän on aika tulla pelottomiksi. Pyytäkää tuota pelottomuuden energiaa tanssimaan suonissanne, sykkimään sydämessänne. Julistakaa: "Olen peloton".

Miksi ajattelette aina, että siirtyäksenne eteenpäin teidän on epäonnistuttava. Olemme puhuneet teille aiemmin tästä. Teistä eteenpäin siirtyminen tuntuu epäonnistumiselta. Tunnette, että ette voi mitenkään onnistua. Mitä siis tietenkin teette? Komennatte molekyylejä ja sen luotte. Jumala puhuu ja ne vetäytyvät siihen suuntaan. Sitten sanotte toisille "Minähän sanoin. Tiesin, ettei niin tapahtuisi. Tiesin tämän." Ette te tienneet, te LOITTE sellaisen tilanteen.

Pidätte unelmanne tiukasti povessanne - ette anna niiden hengittää, ette anna niiden syntyä, ette päästä niitä ulos! Nämä unelmat eivät ole itseä varten, ne ovat Jumalaa varten ja pidätte niitä panttivankeina rajoittavan ajattelun linnakkeessa. Ne eivät ole teitä varten. Ne eivät ole itseä varten. Ne ovat ihmiskuntaa varten. Ne ovat aurinkokuntaanne varten. Ne ovat Jumalaa varten ja ne pyytävät päästä ulos. Maailmankaikkeus ei pyydä teitä rakentamaan pyramidia tai kulkemaan veden päällä tai rakentamaan siltaa täältä Eurooppaan. Maailmankaikkeus ei pyydä teitä tekemään mahdotonta.

Teidät jokainen on terästetty "mahdollisuuksilla". Monisyiset yksityiskohdat, hienoiset linjat ja säikeet ovat mahdollisia. Teitä ei ole muodostettu mahdottomuuksista. On aika poistaa sanasta mahdottomuus "ttom" ja korvata se "llis":lla. Kaikki asiat ovat MAHDOLLISIA. Poistakaa itsestänne "ttom" ja laittakaa tilalle "llis". Muodostakaa maailmanne mahdollisuuksista. Se on erittäin tärkeää!!! Siihen saakka kunnes tyhjennätte sen, mitä teillä on sydämessänne tehtävänä, teitä ei täytetä Luojan uusilla, 2000-luvun unelmilla ihmiskuntaa varten.

Tämä tulee teille kaikille eri muodoissa. Joillekin se voi tulla rakastumisena ja lopultakin tuohon rakkauteen luottamisena. Miten kamalaa työtä teitä pyydetäänkään tekemään! Rakastamaan jotakuta!!! Joillekin se tulee sellaisen uuden työn tai liiketoiminnan muodossa, jota todella rakastatte ja josta nautitte. Miten kamala asia on pyytää teitä rakastamaan työtänne ja ansaitsemaan enemmän rahaa! Kaikki mitä sydämessänne on, voidaan saada aikaan. Teidän on uskottava ensin. Menkää sydämenne toiveeseen, ette voi vitkastella enää.

Kuljette kaikki laput silmillä ja leikitte "hännän laittamista elämäni aasille". Ette tiedä, minne olette menossa. Ette tiedä, missä olette olleet. Teillä on silmälaput ja yritätte "laittaa hännän" siihen, mitä sattuu olemaan edessänne, koska "kun se on siinä, sen on oltava minua varten". Kompastutte itseenne tietämättä, mitä haluatte kasvaessanne isoksi. Perimmiltään se mitä haluatte olla ja mitä haluatte muistaa, on, että tulette Luojan sydämestä, olette Jumalan lapsi. Teillä on samat kyvyt kuin Luojalla.

Ette ole uhri tällä maa-aluksella. Teillä jokaisella on kompassi. Kompassilla on tietyt suunnat. Teidän on aika osoittaa itsenne sydämenne toiveen suuntaan. Onko teidän niin vaikeaa nähdä sitä? Ettekö voi katsoa sydämeenne ja nähdä, mitä se haluaa? Miksi pelkäätte niin kovasti sydämenne toiveiden toteutumista? Pelkäättekö, että sydämeenne sattuu taas? Se on tehnyt kaiken teidän vuoksenne - se ei ole tehnyt mitään teitä vastaan. Kaikki on tapahtunut aina teidän vuoksenne.

Olette kaikki magneettivirtauksessa. Juoksette ympäri ja ympäri jahdaten omaa häntäänne - aivan kuin kaunis, täplikäs koira. On aika lakata juoksemasta ja siirtyä eteenpäin. Vaaditaan vain, että te uskotte, että saatte sen tapahtumaan - te. Mutta suunnatkaa kompassiinne mihin tahansa suuntaan ja siirtykää sitä kohti sanoillanne. Vain se että siirrytte tilanteesta toiseen, sydämestä toiseen, työstä toiseen, tilasta toiseen, pelosta toiseen, ei merkitse sitä, että olette huono ihminen. Se vain merkitsee sitä, että olette hämmentynyt.

Ihmiset on ohjelmoitu ajattelemaan, että heillä pitäisi olla vain yksi määränpää eikä tuolta polulta pitäisi poiketa. Jos poikkeatte polultanne, ette ole vastuullinen henkilö. Teidän ei ole tarkoitus olla yksi "asia". Onko Jumala yksi asia? Ei!! Jumala on monia ulottuvuuksia, maailmankaikkeuksia, tähtijärjestelmiä, galakseja. Monia!! Myös te olette monia - moniulotteinen olento. Jos vaihtelette luomuksianne, se on ok.

Silloin kun sätitte itseänne siitä, mitä pidätte virheenä, sätitte koko ihmiskuntaa, ette vain itseänne. Ikään kuin yksi pieni verisolu julistaa ja määrää "Olen myrkkyä. Olen paha. En ole hyvä verisolu." Mitä sitten tapahtuu? Tuo pieni verisolu vetää luokseen toisia, jotka ovat samanlaisia luonteeltaan, ja lopulta muodostaa jonkinlaisen kasvaimen tai verihyytymän. Hyvyyttä ei vedetä tuollaista julistusta kohti. Kun siis julistatte ääneen "Olen kaunis. Olen täydellinen. Todella kuljen sydämeni toiveita kohti.", nuo sanat siirtävät teitä sydänkompassinne suuntaan. Lakatkaa sättimästä itseänne.

Luuletteko, että Jumala lähettää itsensä omaan huoneeseensa, kun hän luo jotain, mitä ei nähdä korkeimman parhaan mukaisena? EI, hän näkee tuon luomuksen ja laajenee siitä. Hän ei rankaise itseään siitä, mitä hän on tehnyt. Hän ei tuo sitä ulos joka päivä katsottavaksi ja anna itselleen 20 raipaniskua sen vuoksi. Hän käsittää, mitä hän on luonut. Se on ok. Siitä päästetään sitten irti ja muotoillaan se korkeampaan olotilaan seuraavalla luomistasolla. Hän ei viipyile muistojen kujalla.

Jos tällaista tapahtuisi Luojalle, niin teitä ei olisi olemassa. Hän olisi lopettanut paljon ennen, kuin ihmiskunta ja maapallo synnytettiin. On monia muita olemassaoloja ja tähtijärjestelmiä, jotka ovat miljoona kertaa huonompia kuin te - edes huonoimpina päivinänne. Ymmärtäkää, että se on ok. Älkää rangaisko itseänne luomuksistanne, jos en vaikuttavat epäonnistuneelta. Ne ovat vain aikansa eläneitä tuolla hetkellä. Siinä kaikki.

Lopetamme tämän puheen tällä kertaa. Olemme antaneet teille paljon pureskeltavaa eikä se ole välttämättä miellyttävää. Ymmärtäkää se vaikutus, mikä teillä on kaikkiin asioihin, ei vain itseenne. Silloin kun ette rakasta itseänne, lähetätte tuota kirskuntaa kaikkialle olemassaoloon - aivan kuin tuo pieni verisolu. Kun uudistatte köyhyyslupauksenne, teette sen koko ihmiskunnan puolesta. Ymmärtäkää, että vaikutatte kaikkeen. Olette yksi pisara elämän valtameressä. Yksi pisara muuttaa kemiallisen lopputuloksen, kemiallisen tasapainon.

Joka päivä kun pudotatte elämään negatiivista ajatteluanne - kutsumme sitä tiheämmiksi jätöksiksi - saastutatte sitä, ette vain omasta puolestanne vaan jokaisen puolesta, jota rakastatte ja jota haluatte rakastaa. Olkaa vastuullisia. Ajatelkaa vastuullisesti. Luokaa vastuullisesti ja rakastavasti. Sellaisina synnyitte. Teitä ei vain heitetty yhteen sattumanvaraisesti. Teihin jokaiseen kului paljon ajattelua, paljon rakkautta ja paljon aikaa. TEIHIN JOKAISEEN! Jumala erikoistuu jokaiseen luomukseensa. Jokainen luodaan Luojan sydämen kautta, koska hän tuntee koko luomakunnan olevan etuvartiostoaan. Kyse on itsen laajentumasta (pikkuitse, korkeampi itse, sieluitse).

Maailmanne - sen jokainen osa, sen jokainen henkilö - on laajentuma siitä, kuka olette ja miten luotte. Jos ette pidä siitä, miltä se näyttää, jos ette pidä sen olosuhteista, ymmärtäkää, että se on luomustanne ja vastuullanne on sen muuttaminen.

Lähdemme. Olemme 22:n neuvosto, plejadilaista energiaa, joka on harmoniassa korkeimman totuutenne, olemuksenne kirkkaimman mahdollisuuden ja syvimmän rakkauden kanssa.

_______

Saat vapaasti välittää Hopeasulkaviestejä myös ystävillesi.
Jos haluat viestit suoraan itsellesi, kirjoita minulle osoitteella matti@hopeasulka.com .
tallennettu

Asterix
Vieras
« Vastaus #10 : 08.08.2010 18:01:12 »

Kyllä rahaa saa rakastaa, eikä sitä tarvitse häpeillä. Smiley
Raha on hyvä ystävä, joka auttaa aina, eikä mikään vihollinen. Wink
tallennettu
Sunami
Satunnainen astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #11 : 08.08.2010 19:15:35 »

Toihan on kiva!

Entäs kun ei töitä löydy? kyllä alkaa usko loppumaan kun kolmevuotta on etsinyt edes jotain järkevää hommaa.. nyt teen arkisin 9-17 ja lauantait 9-14 ja saan 1100 e käteen/kk. Miten muuttaa suutna? "kotain parempaa kuin tämä" on ollut käytössä jo vuoden...
tallennettu
^^Queen Nefertiti^^
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #12 : 14.08.2010 06:45:57 »

Raha ja elämäntehtävä, sekä Hicksien Money and the law of attraction-kirja, joka ei ole itsellä auennut niin hyvin, näitä kirjoja on kyllä.. eilen tuli taas rahaa, mutta tuli ylimääräinen maksu, joka ehkä pakottaa hidastamaan vauhtia baanalla, muuten voi edetä nopeasti.

raha on jo vuodet ollut itselleni energiaa, se tuntuu yhä enemmän siltä, että ajatuksen voimalla rahaa, tilaisuuksia, ylellisyyksiä ja aina muistaa lahjoittaa ja auttaa.
tallennettu

Noviisitar
Satunnainen astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #13 : 16.10.2010 14:55:09 »

Pieni omakohtainen tarina tähän väliin. Tuossa vuodenvaihteen tienoilla kaksi eri ihmistä veivät multa rahaa. Toinen "lainasi todelliseen tarpeeseen" multa 200 euroa, joita ei koskaan maksanut takaisin, ja toinen (eksä) maksatti mulla omia vuokraosuuksiaan noin tuhannen euron arvosta, näitäkään en koskaan saanut takaisin. Tajusin vasta näin vajaan vuoden myöhemmin, että kun luovuin katkeruudesta ja kaunasta, lakkasin kiukuttelemasta tästä vääryydestä, annoin anteeksi ja unohdin hiljaa mielessäni nämä rahanmenot, niin kuinkas siinä nyt sitten on käynyt... Mulla on koko ajan tilillä rahaa. Siis mulla, joka elelee Suomen kalleimmassa kaupungissa kahden pienen lapsen yksinhuoltajana kelan äitiyspäivärahoilla ja minimielatusmaksuilla ja lapsilisillä. Siitä lähtien, kun antoi anteeksi, sitä rahaa on vain yksinkertaisesti ollut niin, ettei ole tarvinnut luottokortteja käyttää eikä penniä venyttää. Tämä ihan oikeasti tuntuu toimivan tämä laki näin. Uskomatonta, mutta totta.
tallennettu
sidrika
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #14 : 17.10.2010 14:19:42 »

Pieni omakohtainen tarina tähän väliin. Tuossa vuodenvaihteen tienoilla kaksi eri ihmistä veivät multa rahaa. Toinen "lainasi todelliseen tarpeeseen" multa 200 euroa, joita ei koskaan maksanut takaisin, ja toinen (eksä) maksatti mulla omia vuokraosuuksiaan noin tuhannen euron arvosta, näitäkään en koskaan saanut takaisin. Tajusin vasta näin vajaan vuoden myöhemmin, että kun luovuin katkeruudesta ja kaunasta, lakkasin kiukuttelemasta tästä vääryydestä, annoin anteeksi ja unohdin hiljaa mielessäni nämä rahanmenot, niin kuinkas siinä nyt sitten on käynyt... Mulla on koko ajan tilillä rahaa. Siis mulla, joka elelee Suomen kalleimmassa kaupungissa kahden pienen lapsen yksinhuoltajana kelan äitiyspäivärahoilla ja minimielatusmaksuilla ja lapsilisillä. Siitä lähtien, kun antoi anteeksi, sitä rahaa on vain yksinkertaisesti ollut niin, ettei ole tarvinnut luottokortteja käyttää eikä penniä venyttää. Tämä ihan oikeasti tuntuu toimivan tämä laki näin. Uskomatonta, mutta totta.

Ihanaa  smitten Kiitos, tästä oli hyvä saada muistutus. Minulla on samantapaisia kokemuksia anteeksiantamisesta, kaikki kerta kaikkiaan vain sujui niin paljon paremmin. Nyt on taas aika antaa kaikenlaisia juttuja anteeksi, kyllä niitä kaunan ja katkeruuden aiheita aina jostain löytyy  Embarrassed
Ja kaikki hyvä lisääntyy vielä huimasti, jos anteeksiantoon liittää kiitollisuuden ja toisten auttamisen. Siitäkin on kokemusta, mutta kuten sanottu, elämä on nyt koetellut sen verran taas että tuon tehokkaan "kolminaisuuden" pitäminen mielessä ja aktiivisena vaikeutui ja ajoittain jopa unohtui.
tallennettu
Sivuja: [1] 2
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: