Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: Angel cards  (Luettu 6960 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« : 29.10.2008 18:31:39 »

Nosta ihana enkelikortti itsellesi.. smitten

http://www.consciousone.com/angelcards/angelcardsview.cfm

tallennettu

To know it is to be fearless, and to know it is to be full of love.
aava1
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #1 : 30.10.2008 09:07:25 »

Olipa ihanat enkelikortit  smitten

tallennettu
Lupita
Kohtuuastroilija

Sun in Virgo- Moon in Leo- ASC Scorpio

Profiili
« Vastaus #2 : 15.11.2008 19:44:44 »

Rosetta
"You have a gift for working with young people, and your Divine purpose involves helping, teaching, or parenting children."

Additional Message: "Children respond to your openhearted nature. You are also charmed by their straight-forward honesty, laughter, and innocence. In many ways, they engage and heal your own inner child. You seek to give these children that which you desired when you were young. You also feel an inner calling to improve the lives of children, and you may wonder about the best way to proceed."

"I am with you as a guardian angel who delights in bringing you new opportunities to help children. All you need to do is notice the young people whom I bring into your orbit. Be your delightful self with these children, and the rest will take care of itself. As soon as you're ready for an increased role, please say the word to me, and I will increase the number of lives you touch. Please be assured that I understand your temperament and will only bring you to situations that match your passions, talents, and interests. You are a blessing to children everywhere!"

angel angel angel

Maya
"Schooling, study, and education help your life's purpose and personal growth at this time. The angels will guide you and help you with this process."

Additional Message: "We strongly recommend that you continue with your education, because the additional information and experience will accelerate the fruition of your life's purpose. You may worry about having the means to go forward with this schooling, but we assure you that everything will be provided to you along the way."

"This educational process brings you great rewards. It enriches your understanding of your spiritual power, and accelerates your memory and motivation toward your life's purpose. We will guide you to teachers, schools, books, funds, schedules, and all of the resources that are plentifully available to you now."

smitten smitten smitten

Rochelle
"As you honor and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now."

Additional Message: "You are fully supported by Heaven, and we have heard your prayers for financial support. Be assured that we see money as a symbol of the abundant supply that God provides to all of His children. The Earthly negativity surrounding money comes from human minds alone. In Heaven, we see money as the energy of exchange. We know that you need material essentials. Like any loving parent, God wants His children to be comfortable, safe, and happy. That is one of the reasons why He sends you guardian angels."

"Your finances have been blocked in the past because of guilt and other negative beliefs and emotions. I have helped you heal and release much of your negative association with money. Please know that I am here to help you so that you can help more people. The more that you allow me to give you, the more you will be able to give others. In the near future, you will be able to manifest all of your needs. But in the meantime, allow me to help you through my Heavenly contributions."

smitten smitten smitten
tallennettu

Punainen Solaarinen Taivaanvaeltaja

It does not require many words to speak the truth.
Chief Joseph
Eileithyia
Astroholisti

Jebah

Profiili WWW
« Vastaus #3 : 16.11.2008 11:28:06 »

Sain Celesten, Rayen ja Azuren. Olivat ihan oikeassa ja viestit ajankohtaisia.  smitten
tallennettu
epona
Vieras
« Vastaus #4 : 16.11.2008 14:13:22 »

Juuh. Aivan ihana sivu. Käynyt tuolla monet kerrat  smitten

tässä vielä toinen pakka vaihtoehdoksi Smiley

http://www.angelsbysharae.com/AskTheAngels.html

Love and light: A
tallennettu
Ippuska
Astroholisti

4ever