Sivuja: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: "Nosta" itsellesi enkelikortti - Diana Cooper-sivut  (Luettu 129252 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 2 vierasta katselee tätä aihetta.
rhodonite
Vieras
« Vastaus #15 : 06.09.2007 11:43:07 »

donniih... kokeillaan korttia... Wink

Acceptance

Acceptance means unconditional love. The angels remind you to accept everyone exactly as they are, without judging, blaming or wanting to change them.

When you are totally accepting you bear no malice or enmity towards anyone or anything.

Harmlessness through acceptance is a high state of being and this is a difficult quality for humans to embrace for it is a divine quality. Nevertheless the angels are drawing it to your attention now. You are also asked to accept yourself. When you truly do so, you feel centred and confident and your divine self is revealed.

Affirmation: I accept myself and others.

Embarrassed ainaha mää hyväksyn kaiken, paitti tuo naapuri, ja sitten sisko on kyllä ihan mahoton ja jne.  Smiley
tallennettu
Atomi
Vieras
« Vastaus #16 : 06.09.2007 15:47:05 »

Archangel Zadkiel 

Archangel Zadkiel will help you to find tolerance and forgiveness.
He works on the violet ray of purification and transmutation. Its purpose is to help you to release lower vibrations and ascend to a higher way of being.
Angel wisdom suggests that you visualise yourself in the violet flame and invoke Archangel Zadkiel to help you.
Place your troubles and difficult relationships within the flame so that all negativity is transmuted.
You are blessed to have drawn this card today for it indicates that you are ready to walk the path of light.

Affirmation: I am cleansed within the violet flame.
tallennettu
Nina
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #17 : 13.09.2007 12:33:05 »

Archangel Michael 

When you are blessed with this angel card you are guided to invoke Archangel Michael to help protect and strengthen you.

He will increase your ability to deal with problems, so ask him to cut with his sword any emotional cords which bind you to people, stuck situations or past memories and then to fill you with strength and love.

He will shield you from the destructive thoughts, emotions and actions of others.

Call for his help and visualise yourself wearing a deep blue cloak, securely fastened. This will place you under his protection.

He is the master of all angels, a great warrior spirit. Within his Light you will feel more secure, have more confidence, energy and power.

Affirmation: I am strong and protected by Archangel Michael.

tallennettu
Dimma
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #18 : 13.09.2007 13:55:02 »

Beginnings

Life is a series of cycles and a time of rebirth is indicated for you.

This may mean a new phase in a relationship, the germination of a fresh idea or the development of qualities in you like laughter, light or hope. It may herald a total change.

Do not be afraid to let go of the familiar for the new cannot enter until the old and outworn has departed.

Your angel guidance is to accept the new for it will be welcome when it arrives.

Birth is a vulnerable time. The fragile life force needs to be protected and nurtured within you. Ask the angels to guide the new beginnings in your life safely to maturity.

Affirmation: I welcome and nurture the new in my life.
smitten
tallennettu

To know it is to be fearless, and to know it is to be full of love.
ajatuskatko
Satunnainen astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #19 : 13.09.2007 23:51:23 »

Enkelikorteista:

Patience[/size]

Trust the higher forces of life to know what is best for you and remember that when you are asked to wait you are being prepared for something even better than you expected.

So change your attitude to one of acceptance. Relax and take stock.

Ask your angel to enfold you during this waiting period so that you can listen to the promptings of the Divine.

Do not rush off on some wild goose-chase of your lower will.

When the time is right and you are ready and refreshed, the next door will open.

Patience is always rewarded.

Affirmation: All things happen at the perfect time.

tallennettu
Arkiviisu
Vieras
« Vastaus #20 : 14.09.2007 07:30:26 »

Abundance

It is time for your life to flow with prosperity, love and success.

You draw from the limitless Universal pool according to your belief in how much you deserve. Angel wisdom is reminding you now to believe in yourself and raise your level of deservingness. Then you will attract abundance and the true riches of life.

To feel surrounded by love open your heart to others.

Choose to do what fulfils you most and the angels will bring you joy, satisfaction and success.

Enhance your prosperity by receiving graciously, giving out willingly and saying thank-you for everything. Enjoy all you have and more will come to you.

Affirmation: I deserve love, prosperity and success.

Linkki ~Angels and Ascension  sivulle jossa voit nostaa eli klikata itsellesi Enkelikortin... angel
http://www.dianacooper.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=26
« Viimeksi muokattu: 14.09.2007 07:32:45 kirjoittanut Arkiviisu » tallennettu
Ippuska
Astroholisti

4ever

Profiili
« Vastaus #21 : 14.09.2007 10:22:04 »

Detachment

According to Universal Law you can have anything your heart desires.

However if your happiness, sense of security or feeling of power depends on someone or something in your life, then you are attached to it. It is a chain which binds you to a lower frequency and keeps you stuck.

Your guidance is to ask the angels to help you cut the cords that tie you to people, things and emotions.

When all attachments are released you can no longer be manipulated emotionally. This enables you to reclaim your power and be genuine.

Free your spirit and that of others. Let go now.

Affirmation:
I release everyone and everything. My spirit is free.

angel
tallennettu

Ophiuchus

Trooppisesti:
 aurinko jousimies , kuu leijona , askendentti vesimies

Sideerisesti:
 aurinko skorpioni , kuu leijona , askendentti kauris

Maya: Sininen Kosminen Yö
Lunerica
Kanta-astroilija

Que cambie todo pero no el amor

Profiili
« Vastaus #22 : 14.09.2007 11:23:17 »

Archangel Gabriel 
You are blessed to receive this archangel card and your guidance is to invoke Archangel Gabriel who works on the white ray, for grace and purification.

It is time to release old memories, stuck habits and mental patterns which lower your vibrations. Archangel Gabriel will bring order and discipline into your life so that everything runs smoothly.

You can also call on him to bring you clarity and joy.

You are reminded that you are a beautiful, light and wise spirit and only the material mantel disguises your true self. Let your pure spirit emerge and fly.

Affirmation: I am pure and light.

smitten angel smitten
tallennettu

Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway.
~ Anna Eleanor Roosevelt  ~
Tibetan
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #23 : 14.09.2007 11:42:38 »

Minäkin sain tuon Gabrielin tänään  angel
tallennettu

Katso vettä rakkaudella ja kiitollisuudella! Vesi, jota katsot, värähtelee samalla taajuudella kaikkialla muualla olevan veden kanssa ja rakkauden viestisi tavoittaa jokaisen maailmassa olemassaolevan ihmisen sielun.
ajatuskatko
Satunnainen astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #24 : 14.09.2007 12:55:02 »

Self worth 

Self worth bestows a sense of confidence and expectation of success.

Decide on clear boundaries and limits and firmly decline to let others step over them or manipulate you. You will earn respect.

When you value yourself you become open and friendly, slow to take offence and quick to forgive. Remind yourself that you are likeable and loveable. Do not let others press your buttons. Stand tall and confident.

With true self worth you radiate a golden aura which enfolds others and makes them feel good too. Ask your angel to step into your aura and guide you.

Affirmation: I am confident and worthwhile.

tallennettu
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #25 : 15.09.2007 16:53:48 »

kuten myös:  Self worth

tallennettu
Artemis
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #26 : 15.09.2007 18:46:35 »

Introspection

Your angel guidance is to find quiet space for contemplation and look within. It is time to withdraw and review your life.

Taking time and space for yourself gives you an opportunity to recuperate from life’s challenges, to reflect on the way ahead, strengthen yourself and prepare for the next phase of your life.

During times of introspection you can become aware of your gifts, your inner reserve and your wisdom. It is a time for healing.

Still your mind and quieten your emotions. Ask for your angel’s wings to enfold you and provide you with a safe haven in which to relax.

Then you can listen to the promptings of your angel inspiring and guiding you.

Affirmation: I claim time and space for myself.
tallennettu
Tibetan
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #27 : 15.09.2007 19:09:59 »

Atlantiskorteista sain seuraavan:

Dolphin

Dolphins came to Earth from Sirius to teach humans. They are Wise Ones who also maintain the vibration of the oceans. In Atlantis, they telepathically imparted guidance, technological knowledge and wisdom as they swam with people. They still do this, at the same time offering us healing and joy and helping to reconnect us to our soul energy. After the fall, the mighty angels of Atlantis took dolphin bodies and became the Angel Dolphins. They seek people who are pure and dedicated enough to work with them now.

Wisdom and Joy

This card suggests that you live lightly and wisely, bringing joy, fun and laughter into your life. You are also guided to develop your healing abilities, serving your fellow humans and the planet.

Serve with wisdom and joy.
tallennettu

Katso vettä rakkaudella ja kiitollisuudella! Vesi, jota katsot, värähtelee samalla taajuudella kaikkialla muualla olevan veden kanssa ja rakkauden viestisi tavoittaa jokaisen maailmassa olemassaolevan ihmisen sielun.
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #28 : 16.09.2007 11:02:24 »

Archangel Zadkiel 

Archangel Zadkiel will help you to find tolerance and forgiveness.
He works on the violet ray of purification and transmutation. Its purpose is to help you to release lower vibrations and ascend to a higher way of being.
Angel wisdom suggests that you visualise yourself in the violet flame and invoke Archangel Zadkiel to help you.Place your troubles and difficult relationships within the flame so that all negativity is transmuted.You are blessed to have drawn this card today for it indicates that you are ready to walk the path of light.

Affirmation: I am cleansed within the violet flame.
tallennettu
Arkiviisu
Vieras
« Vastaus #29 : 16.09.2007 11:27:57 »

Hmm. kun katson edellisen "kortin" Abundance  Cheesy  14.9) niin tämähän sopii jatkoksi suorastaan messevästi -  kuin myös siihen mitä tuolla toisaalla (kuunkierto-topicilla) kirjoitin Elektralle . että jo pidemmän ajan tuntemuksiin SIITÄ - mikä saa oloni eläväksi ja toivoa ja innostusta täynnä olevaksi - koska näin on AINASKIN itselläni ETTÄ jollei ole kiinnostusta niin e  ole  energiaakaan http://www.futurehi.net/archives/813681453_l.jpg - ja kun puuttuu elämänilo ja elämisenilo ja elämästä ilo~ilo elämisestä ~elävänä olemisesta NIIN silloin puuttukin jo SE oleellinen  - E L Ä M Ä N  I L O  - E L Ä M I S E N  I LO  .... http://www.sueblondell.com/images/1/1_1_Perfect_Abundance.jpg

Beginnings

Life is a series of cycles and a time of rebirth is indicated for you. ... JOTENSAKIN NÄIN TÄMÄ  kuulostaa nyt kolahtavan ~ ainaskin itseeni .... Kiss

This may mean a new phase in a relationship, the germination of a fresh idea or the development of qualities in you like laughter, light or hope. It may herald a total change.

Do not be afraid to let go of the familiar for the new cannot enter until the old and outworn has departed.

Your angel guidance is to accept the new for it will be welcome when it arrives.

Birth is a vulnerable time. The fragile life force needs to be protected and nurtured within you. Ask the angels to guide the new beginnings in your life safely to maturity.

Affirmation: I welcome and nurture the new in my life.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 16.09.2007 11:34:21 kirjoittanut Arkiviisu » tallennettu
Sivuja: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: