Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: Oma kristallinen pyramidi  (Luettu 4116 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
*Pia*
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« : 18.07.2006 07:08:13 »

Laitan tähän vielä yksi harjoitus  Smiley

Hiljenny, keskity.

Näe Itsesi seisomassa keskellä kristallista pyramidia, jotta voisit hahmottaa pyramidin kokoa, nosta kätesi horisontaaliseen muotoon, voit pyörähtää ympäri muutaman kerran, niin että oma pyramidisi saa sopivan muodon, korkeyden ja leveyden.

Voit täyttää pyramidisi erilaisilla väreillä, kuuntele intuitiotasi, esim vaaleanpunaisella värillä, jos tuntuu että kaipaat tasapainotusta ja lempeää energiaa.

Tämä toimii myös suojauksena, jos tuntuu että moniulottuvuuskehosi kasvu aiheuttaa liiallista herkkyyttä ja vastaanottavaisuutta  angel
tallennettu
Lake
Vieras
« Vastaus #1 : 19.07.2006 10:04:47 »

http://amasci.com/freenrg/pyrexp1.html

Kummia efektejä noilla pyramideilla saa aikaiseen kun niitä laittaa joihinkin energiapaikkoihin.
Hamstereita kuolee, jänikset hyppivät lattian kautta. Ilmeisesti muodostavat jonkinlaisia portteja toisiin ulottuvuuksiin:

And now the most recent events. In brief, he discovered another point in the house where his gradiometer readings were high and varying. This was in an area where T keeps hamsters as pets. She went in to check on them and one hamster was dead! His head was completely missing! And the other hamsters were in a high state of agitation or near-paralysis. The air was filled with static electricity as well. Naturally this aroused a great deal of concern. It appears on further testing with the gradiometer, that there are two if not three of these points within his home. The pyramids and cones have more than likely amplified the effects. The effects are definitely varying in intensity over a monthly cycle.

All this might be ascribed to some special energy of his particular location, but another researcher in another country built a similar paper pyramid, found his point with a dowsing rod, and placed a standard cheops pyramid on his point. He and his wife also began experiencing time variations to the point where his wife became upset and asked him to destroy the pyramid, after some events which were so traumatic that he refused to tell me what they were.

The point in my friends apartment has now become activated and phenomena continue there even with the pyramid removed. Small animals like white rabbits occasionally jump out of the air from the point area, hit the floor with an audible thump, and then disappear. It appears that the point is an opening to another physical reality like this one. We think it may be a parallel earth, but we don't know. I have since found the point in my own house but I have not attempted to duplicate the experiments as I have a young daughter in the house. In addition it appears that my point may be of another nature. The points appear to vary in their innate qualities, as Seth suggests, some being more active or YANG and some more passive or YIN. But so far the points have been detected in every location where it has been tried. I have no doubt they exist and are very powerful.

Jotain haitallista "negative green" -energiaa säteilee jos semmoisen alla meditoi..
Ei suosittele missään tapauksessa semmoisia.
http://users.pandora.be/wouterhagens/biogeometry/pyramid_uk.html

Sitten toinen kaveri taas kommentoi että kasvit kasvaa hyvin pyramidin alla.
Nukkuminenkin on suositeltavaa.
http://www.geocities.com/undergsci/pyramideffects.html

Mikä mahtaakaan sitten olla totuus..?
Riippuuko vaikutus siitä minkälainen vortexi pyramidin alla on vai.. ?
« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.07.2006 10:11:41 kirjoittanut Lake » tallennettu
*Pia*
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #2 : 19.07.2006 12:11:23 »

Pitää tutkia, kiitos linkeistä  Smiley
tallennettu
Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: