Sivuja: 1 [2]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: "Tieteellinen" ratkaisu terrorismiin??  (Luettu 11118 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #15 : 13.12.2015 01:34:50 »

Oletko muuten koskaan pannut galluppia tänne forumille siitä mitä mieltä me yliluonnolliseen uskovat olemme tm järjestön väitteistä, mietiskelymenetelmistä, hindusitoutuneisuudesta, tavoitteista, uskottavuudesta, tieteellisyydestä, merkittävyydestä yms?

Tässä olisi vähän lukemistoa niille, jotka halajavat perehtyä perusteellisemmin ME-tutkimuksen tilastolliseen medotologiaan:

http://www.truthabouttm.org/truth/societaleffects/critics-rebuttals/index.cfm

Sattumanvaranen näyte:

The issue of selection of model structure. A critic wrote that “The Box-Jenkins technique does not impose a theoretically justified stochastic structure on the data; rather it allows for extremely flexible adjustments to account for ‘noise,’ so the likelihood of finding significant correlations by chance is high.” 4, p. 750. The IPPME authors responded “...our results were consistently significant using several different methods of analysis: impact assessment analysis with multiple independent variables, cross-correlation and transfer function analysis, and the analysis of the thirteen-day experiment within an experiment.” The IPPME [International Peace Project In The Middle East ] authors addressed the issue of model structure from three different approaches, the econometric tradition, the use of the Akaike Information Criterion (AIC) as an objective means of selecting the best model, and the use of Liu’s linear transfer function approach.

crazy2

David Orme-Johnsonin (luullakseni) loppukaneetti:

A Personal View:

I would like to express my thanks to the critics of the research on the Maharishi Effect. If it were not for them bringing up these issues into public debate, it would go largely ignored.  I think Hegel was correct that thesis-antithesis-synthesis is the inevitable process through which knowledge progresses.  Certainly this is an important part of the scientific process.

However, efforts to stop the debate and censor publication are not, or at least should not be, part of science. My experience is that there are many entrenched self-interest groups who use current dogma to secure their positions. But even these destructive forces further the process of evolution by forcing the creative forces to exert greater effort to overcome their barriers. I think even the would-be censors will be viewed by future generations merely as amusing examples in the history of science of what happens during a phase transition to a new paradigm. If the theory of the Maharishi Effect is correct, and in my opinion it is correct, what will ultimately defeat its critics will be that it works. In the end, we will get a just, equitable, prosperous, and peaceful world. At least that is a possibility. I hope we deserve it.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 13.12.2015 01:45:48 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
Sivuja: 1 [2]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: