Sivuja: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: "Nosta" itsellesi enkelikortti - Diana Cooper-sivut  (Luettu 130284 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
Tiikerililja
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #60 : 31.10.2007 16:36:02 »

Malttamattomana odottelen erästä puhelinsoittoa ja odotellessani lueskelin, mitä uutta foorumilla. Enkelikortti...ja miten muka joku netissä nostettu kortti voisi kertoa tilanteesta jotakin?! Ja pöh! Klikkasin korttia ja mitä tulikaan: Patience  2funny uglystupid2 smitten

Okei, okei, voihan tämäkin joskus osua NIIN nappiin! Hauska sivusto!

"Patience

Trust the higher forces of life to know what is best for you and remember that when you are asked to wait you are being prepared for something even better than you expected.
So change your attitude to one of acceptance. Relax and take stock.
Ask your angel to enfold you during this waiting period so that you can listen to the promptings of the Divine.
Do not rush off on some wild goose-chase of your lower will.
When the time is right and you are ready and refreshed, the next door will open.
Patience is always rewarded.
Affirmation: All things happen at the perfect time."
tallennettu

aurinko neitsyt 11.h
 pluto aspect_con askendentti vaaka 12.h
 kuu  aspect_con mars kaksoset 9.h
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #61 : 03.11.2007 22:38:27 »

Archangel Uriel 

Archangel Uriel works on the purple and gold ray of wisdom and spirituality.

You are blessed to attract this angel card for he will bring you serenity, love, tranquillity and peace. You in your turn are invited to spread these beautiful qualities to others.

Connecting with Archangel Uriel will enable you to aspire to oneness with all humanity. This is a high state of grace which will bring you freedom and joy.

Visualise yourself in a purple and golden cloak and invoke Archangel Uriel’s help to raise your consciousness.

Affirmation: I am one with everyone in peace and serenity.

tallennettu
scorpio11
Satunnainen astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #62 : 04.11.2007 00:03:50 »

Kävin nostamassa kortin ja sain seuraavanlaisen...

Archangel Michael 

When you are blessed with this angel card you are guided to invoke Archangel Michael to help protect and strengthen you.

He will increase your ability to deal with problems, so ask him to cut with his sword any emotional cords which bind you to people, stuck situations or past memories and then to fill you with strength and love.

He will shield you from the destructive thoughts, emotions and actions of others.

Call for his help and visualise yourself wearing a deep blue cloak, securely fastened. This will place you under his protection.

He is the master of all angels, a great warrior spirit. Within his Light you will feel more secure, have more confidence, energy and power.

Affirmation: I am strong and protected by Archangel Michael.

angel
tallennettu

"Ei se, miltä me näytämme,
eikä se, mitä me aikaan saamme,
merkitse sen rinnalla mitään,
mitä me olemme toinen toisellemme."

Aurinko Skorpionissa
Nousumerkki Neitsyessä
Kuu Vesimiehessä
Merkurius Skorpionissa
Venus Jousimiehessä
Mars Jousimiehessä
Esmiralda
Astroholisti

Minne tie vie...

Profiili WWW
« Vastaus #63 : 04.11.2007 00:46:37 »

Menen pitkästä aikaa tanssimaan ryhmäämme itämaista huomenna. Siksipä nostin kortin. Ja... oh, kunpa saisinkin nauraa sydämeni pohjasta, tai edes tekisin jotakin niin typerää, että saisin muut nauramaan, sittenhän sitä nauraa itsekin!  smitten

Laughter 

Laughter is a wonderful healer. It shakes out fear and leaves you feeling happier, clearer and more relaxed.

Remember that angels fly because they take themselves lightly, so make light of difficulties and see the funny side of situations.

Laugh at yourself and with others.

When you relax and laugh, your angels drop in new suggestions and ideas which can transform difficulty into delight

Laughter is the sunshine which dissolves the darkness so be merry, joyous and fun filled.

Affirmation: I see the humour in everything.
tallennettu

Nousu Skorpioni (Jousimies)
Chiron Skorpioni
Aurinko, Venus ja Merkurius Rapu
Kuu Kalat       
Pluto ja Saturnus Leijona
Jupiter Jousimies
Mars Neitsyt
Neptunus Vaaka
Uranus ja Ceres Kaksonen

Maya, Punainen Itsevallitseva Kuu
Kiinalainen Rotta
Kelttiläinen Omenapuu

OLLAAN IHMISIKS
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #64 : 04.11.2007 19:38:45 »

Archangel Chamuel

Archangel Chamuel works on the pink ray of love and being blessed with this archangel card indicates that you are ready to open your heart to unconditional love.

Love has no restrictions and accepts all people as they are. Nor does it judge. True love is so powerful that it dissolves hurt, anger and separation.

Let love flow from your heart and touch your loved ones, those you dislike and strangers.

This creates a bridge of light which the angels can move along to bring hope and peace.

In return your life will be blessed and filled with love.

Affirmation: My heart is filled with the flame of love.

tallennettu
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #65 : 07.11.2007 22:38:33 »

Beginnings

Life is a series of cycles and a time of rebirth is indicated for you.This may mean a new phase in a relationship, the germination of a fresh idea or the development of qualities in you like laughter, light or hope. It may herald a total change. Do not be afraid to let go of the familiar for the new cannot enter until the old and outworn has departed. Your angel guidance is to accept the new for it will be welcome when it arrives. Birth is a vulnerable time. The fragile life force needs to be protected and nurtured within you. Ask the angels to guide the new beginnings in your life safely to maturity.

Affirmation: I welcome and nurture the new in my life.

tallennettu
Arkiviisu
Vieras
« Vastaus #66 : 08.11.2007 01:02:40 »

You are blessed to attract this angel card for Archangel Raphael brings health, healing and abundance. He will help you to develop your intuition and inner vision. Call on him if you need help in these areas now.

He also protects travellers during journeys so this is a fortuitous card if you are about to travel.

If you are a healer or wish to be one, Archangel Raphael will direct pure divine energy to you.

He works on the green ray of healing and balance so visualise yourself surrounded by a clear green light and invoke his guidance.

Affirmation: I am happy, healthy and abundant.

http://www.tanyameadmullen.com/images/Archangel_Raphael.jpg

tallennettu
Lunerica
Kanta-astroilija

Que cambie todo pero no el amor

Profiili
« Vastaus #67 : 08.11.2007 11:07:27 »

Discernment

Discernment means sensing what feels right or wrong, trusting your judgement and acting on it.

Your angel guidance is to look at the people and situations in your life now and respond to your gut feeling.

Learn to develop your intuition and ask the angels to help you to discern the good from the bad. They will prompt and guide you.

You will feel safer, happier, stronger and clearer.

Angel wisdom reminds you that when you can be trusted to use discernment you can serve the Universe in a great way.

Affirmation: I trust my intuition.
tallennettu

Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway.
~ Anna Eleanor Roosevelt  ~
Tibetan
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #68 : 09.11.2007 11:50:25 »

Affirmation: I accept myself and others.
tallennettu

Katso vettä rakkaudella ja kiitollisuudella! Vesi, jota katsot, värähtelee samalla taajuudella kaikkialla muualla olevan veden kanssa ja rakkauden viestisi tavoittaa jokaisen maailmassa olemassaolevan ihmisen sielun.
Arkiviisu
Vieras
« Vastaus #69 : 09.11.2007 13:45:41 »

There is no such thing as chance in life or business.

Coincidences and synchronicities are orchestrated by the universe for the highest purpose and have meaning.

When you are aware of them recognise their importance and consider their meaning in the context of your situation.

Know that the Higher Power is drawing something to your attention and use your wisdom to move forward appropriately.

Affirmation: I watch for synchronicities.

« Viimeksi muokattu: 09.11.2007 13:47:19 kirjoittanut Arkiviisu » tallennettu
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #70 : 09.11.2007 22:20:11 »

Archangel Michael 

When you are blessed with this angel card you are guided to invoke Archangel Michael to help protect and strengthen you.

He will increase your ability to deal with problems, so ask him to cut with his sword any emotional cords which bind you to people, stuck situations or past memories and then to fill you with strength and love.

He will shield you from the destructive thoughts, emotions and actions of others.

Call for his help and visualise yourself wearing a deep blue cloak, securely fastened. This will place you under his protection.

He is the master of all angels, a great warrior spirit. Within his Light you will feel more secure, have more confidence, energy and power.

Affirmation[/color]: I am strong and protected by Archangel Michael.

tallennettu
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #71 : 11.11.2007 17:50:27 »

Clarity

A still clear mind sees everything from a wider perspective and enables you to pinpoint your vision. Allow your true wisdom to come forward and dissolve the chatter of your mind.Know that your business angel has drawn this to your attention in order to help you, for a clear mind is sharp as a diamond.Take some time to find the stillness within. Then you can clarify the issues in your life and take the right decisions for the highest good. As you become clear about your business and personal life you will see things differently. You will be able to make decisions from strength and find a new way of being.

Affirmation: My clear, calm mind perfects my judgement.

tallennettu
Amber
Kohtuuastroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #72 : 11.11.2007 18:03:21 »

Acknowledgement

Look after yourself by acknowledging your desires and needs and taking steps to meet them. Examine and note your gifts, talents and achievements.

When you accept all aspects of yourself you feel centred and confident. Then you can genuinely acknowledge others.

Become aware of and nurture the good qualities of the people in your life so that they feel relaxed and happy in your presence.

Angel wisdom reminds you to recognise who you truly are - an evolved spirit in a human body. When you acknowledge your spiritual dimensions you will align with your true self and your spirit will soar.

Affirmation: I acknowledge who I truly am.

tallennettu
Arkiviisu
Vieras
« Vastaus #73 : 11.11.2007 18:19:44 »

http://www.dianacooper.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=26

Light 

Light illuminates darkness and gloom, bringing hope and inspiration.

Ask the angels to fill you with more light for it contains spiritual information and knowledge.

These are keys to the Universe and bring love and peace as well as unlocking the wisdom within you.

As your light becomes stronger and clearer you will find clarity and purpose.

You will radiate brightly and become a beacon, reminding others of the Divine help available.

Angel wisdom suggests you ask the angels to ignite and strengthen the Divine flame within you.

Affirmation: I am a light.

http://pure-research.net/projectperfection/riteNOW/images/AwakenedWorld1.jpg

Light in the Darkness

I was once Lost
in such a dark place,
alone
and unable to find my way.

I heard a soft whisper,
in the darkness.
My heart skipped a beat,
when someone called my name.

I got goose bumps all over
and my skin tingled,
as a rainbow was cast before me.
It was just so very beautiful.

At the end of the rainbow
stood a fairy
Her arms stretched out wide
and she smiled, when she called my name.

Her beauty captivated me,
in such a special way.
Her green wings sparkled
as they opened and closed.

She wore a white shirt,
and a green dress,
that hugged her every curve,
but flowed as she walked towards me.

Her hair that draped over her shoulders
But as she smiled her face glowed in the darkness.
Her green eyes just penetrated my soul.
Her magical smile melted my heart.

I found myself helpless
Unable to move
Thoughts raced through my mind
As she whispered “it’s ok”

She took my hand,
in that very moment,
I felt the warmth of her heart
She turned and led me out of the darkness

To a paradise
more beautiful than I could ever imagine.
It’s a place
we call home.

http://allpoetry.com/images/ext/Item/1486/270.jpg

tallennettu
Sininen Kettu
Kohtuuastroilija

Siniselle ketulle luovuus on lyhin tie onneen!

Profiili
« Vastaus #74 : 11.11.2007 19:07:39 »

Moi Arkiviisu,

Linkkivinkkisi oli kiinnostava. Kiitos.  Smiley Itse en varsinaisesti ole noista enkeleistä päässyt jyvälle, mutta tuo Atlantis-juttu vaikutti tosi kiinnostavalle. Olen saanut lahjaksi entisistä elämistäni katsauksen ja siellä oli minulla jokin yhteys Atlantikseen. Olin kuulemma ollut joku uusia maailmoja tutkaileva pioneeri siinä maailmassa. Nyt kun osui tuolla linkkisivulla Atlantis silmiini, se vaikutti kiinnostavalle.  coolsmiley
tallennettu

Sininen kosminen kotka
Sivuja: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: