Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: FYI: RSi, devataa, chandas  (Luettu 2128 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« : 09.11.2018 11:41:37 »

Hindujen Wanha Testamentti, Rgveda (rigveeda) jaettaneen tavallisimmin 10 maNDalaan eli kehään. (Meillä ei ole mitään käsitystä siitä, miksi tuota termiä käytetään tässä yhteydessä). Jokainen maNDala sisältänee vaihtelevan määrän suuktia (su-ukta: well-spoken) eli hymnejä. Yhteensä hymnejä taitaa olla inasen päälle tuhannen tsipaletta.

Kullakin hymnillä on oma Näkijänsä eli RSi (rishi), esim. Atri (Syöjä), Diirgha-tamas (Pitkä pimeys), jne.

Lisäksi kullakin hymnillä on devataa ("Näkeminen") eli jumaluus, joskus kai myös useampia; nykykielellä voitaneen puhua luonnonlaista, esim. gravitaatio.

Niinikään jokainen hymni muodostuu yhdestä tahi useammasta runomitasta (Näkemisen Kohde), sanskritiksi chandas (tsh-handas: ch on ns.mahaapraaNaa eli buli-hönkä äänne; vrt. cakra, tshakra, jonka c esittää alpa-praaNaa eli snadihönkäistä äännettä).

YsimaNDala on siitä erikoinen, että se on kokonaan omistettu somalle* (sooma), joka myöhemmän klassisen sanskritin aikana tuli merkitsemään myös kiertolaistamme kuuta.

Wiki: In Vedic tradition, soma (Sanskrit: सोम) or haoma (Avestan) is a ritual drink[1] of importance among the early Indians. The Rigveda mentions it, particularly in the Soma Mandala. In the Avestan literature, the entire Yasht 20 and Yasna 9–11 treat of haoma.

(Maharishi Mahesh Yogin mukaan meidän eläinten kehossa soma voi olla serotoniini, jota valaistunut yksilö hyödyntää
 jotenkin eri tavalla kuin tavan tallaaja...)

* soma    1 m. (fr. 3. %{su}) juice , extract , (esp.) the juice of the Soma plant , (also) the Soma plant itself (said to be the climbing plant Sarcostema Viminalis or Asclepias Acida , the stalks [%{aMzu}] of which were pressed between stones [%{adri}] by the priests , then sprinkled with water , and purified in a strainer [%{pavitra}] ; whence the acid juice trinkled into jars [%{kalaza}] or larger vessels [%{droNa}] ; after which it was mixed with clarified butter , flour &c. , made to ferment , and then offered in libations to the gods [in this respect corresponding with the ritual of the Iranian Avesta] or was drunk by the Bra1hmans , by both of whom its exhilarating effect was supposed to be prized ; it was collected by moonlight on certain mountains [in RV. x , 34 , 1 , the mountain Mu1ja-vat is mentioned] ; it is sometimes described as having been brought from the sky by a falcon [%{zyena}] and guarded by the Gandharvas ; it is personified as one of the most important of Vedic gods , to whose praise all the 114 hymns of the 9th book of the RV. besides 6 in other books and the whole SV. are dedicated ; in post-Vedic mythology and even in a few of the latest hymns of the RV. [although not in the whole of the 9th book] as well as sometimes in the AV. and in the Br. , Soma is identified with the moon [as the receptacle of the other beverage of the gods called Amr2ita , or as the lord of plants cf. %{indu} , %{oSadi-pati}] and with the god of the moon , as well as with Vishn2u , S3iva , Yama , and Kubera ; he is called %{rAjan} , and appears among the 8 Vasus and the 8 Loka-pa1las [Mn. v , 96] , and is the reputed author of RV. x , 124 , 1 , 5-9 , of a lawbook &c. ; cf. below) RV. &c. &c. ; the moon or moon-god (see above) ; a Soma sacrifice AitA1r. ; a day destined for extracting the Soma-juice A1s3vS3r. ; Monday (= %{soma-vAra}) Inscr. ; nectar L. ; camphor L. ; air , wind L. ; water L. ; a drug of supposed magical properties W. ; a partic. mountain or mountainous range (accord. to some the mountains of the moon) ib. ; a partic. class of Pitr2is (prob. for %{soma-pA}) ib. ; N. of various authors (also with %{paNDita} , %{bhaTTa} , %{zarman} &c. ; cf. above) Cat. ; = %{somacandra} , or %{some7ndu} HParis3. ; N. of a monkey-chief L. ; (%{A}) f. the Soma plant L. ; N. of an Apsaras MBh. ; of a river Ma1rkP. ; of a queen Inscr. ; (%{I}) f. g. %{gaurA7di} ; (%{am}) n. rice-water , rice-gruel L. ; heaven , sky , ether L. ; mfn. relating to Soma (prob. w.r. for %{sauma}) Ka1t2h.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 09.11.2018 18:42:10 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #1 : 09.11.2018 12:43:25 »

Rgvedan (rigveedan) kasimaNDalan suukta 48 on omistettu somalle (soomalle). Siinä näyttäisi
olevan vinkkejä siitä kuinka valaistunut jäppinen voi hyödyntää serotoniinia tahi kenties sen
esiastetta, tryptofaania, jota on mm. banskuissa:

1. WISELY have I enjoyed the savoury viand, religious-thoughted, best to find out treasure,
The food to which all Deities and mortals, calling it meath, gather themselves together.
2 Tlou shalt be Aditi as thou hast entered within, appeaser of celestial anger.
Indu, enjoying Indra's friendship, bring us—as a swift steed the car—forward to riches.
3 We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered.
Now what may foeman's malice do to harm us? What, O Immortal, mortal man's deception?
4 Absorbed into the heart, be sweet, O Indu, as a kind father to his son, O Soma,
As a wise Friend to friend: do thou, wide-ruler, O Soma, lengthen out our days for living.
5 These glorious drops that give me freedom have I drunk. Closely they knit my joints as straps secure a car.
Let them protect my foot from slipping on the way: yea, let the drops I drink preserve me from disease.
6 Make me shine bright like fire produced by friction: give us a clearer sight and make us better.
For in carouse I think of thee, O Soma, Shall I, as a rich man, attain to comfort?
7 May we enjoy with an enlivened spirit the juice thou givest, like ancestral riches.
O Soma, King, prolong thou our existence as Sūrya makes the shining days grow longer.
8 King Soma, favour us and make us prosper: we are thy devotees; of this be mindful.
Spirit and power are fresh in us, O Indu give us not up unto our foeman's pleasure.
9 For thou hast settled in each joint, O Soma, aim of men's eyes and guardian of our bodies.
When we offend against thine holy statutes, as a kind Friend, God, best of all, be gracious.
10 May I be with the Friend whose heart is tender, who, Lord of Bays! when quaffed will never harm me-
This Soma now deposited within me. For this, I pray for longer life to Indra.
11 Our maladies have lost their strength and vanished: they feared, and passed away into the darkness.
Soma hath risen in us, exceeding mighty, and we are come where men prolong existence.
12, Fathers, that Indu which our hearts have drunken, Immortal in himself, hath entered mortals.
So let us serve this Soma with oblation, and rest securely in his grace and favour.
13 Associate with the Fathers thou, O Soma, hast spread thyself abroad through earth and heaven.
So with oblation let us serve thee, Indu, and so let us become the lords of riches,
14 Give us your blessing, O ye Gods’ preservers. Never may sleep or idle talk control us.
But evermore may we, as friends of Soma, speak to the synod with brave sons around us.
15 On all sides,. Soma, thou art our life-giver: aim of all eyes, light-finder, come within us.
Indu, of one accord with thy protections both from behind and from before preserve us.

tallennettu
Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: