Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: [eng.] Psalmi 83:5!  (Luettu 3586 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« : 25.08.2015 16:25:18 »

Iranian Video Shows Islamic Army in Rank to Conquer Jerusalem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKjlUs_zCIg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i70Xib1DBo

(Iranin vapauttaminen kauppasaarrosta, tai mistä lie, mahdollistaa nuo tapahtumat?)

"The enemy boasted, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake them.  I will divide the spoils; I will gorge myself on them.  I will draw my sword and my hand will destroy them.’"  (Exodus 15:9)

An Iranian organization has released a video that calls Muslims to unite in order to "erase Israel from the annals of history."  The video dramatizes thousands of Islamic soldiers from Iran, Lebanon, and Gaza assembling in battle formation just beyond the walls of Jerusalem.

The video, made by the Islamic Revolution Design House, depicts Islamic soldiers wearing clothing insignia from Iran's Revolutionary Guard, the Iraqi Shia Badr Organization, Lebanon's Iran-backed Hezbollah, and the Hamas Al-Qassam Brigade.

Arabic banners promise that Israel will be "erased from the annals of history," stating that "the youth will definitely see that day when it comes."  (JPost)

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah have each used the same phrasing when talking about erasing Israel from existence.

The video comes a month after Khamenei released a book titled Palestine, which heralds Iran's hegemony.  Designating Jewish Israelis as a sub-class in his one-state solution, Khamenei states that those Jews who prove "genuine roots" in the Holy Land would be allowed to stay.

The video recently released by Iranian media shows Iran’s proxies, led by
its Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, overlooking Jerusalem, preparing
for battle against Israel.  (YouTube capture)

The video evokes images of the battle of Psalm 83 in which ten nations with one mind “plot together; they form an alliance against you [Israel].”  (Psalm 83:5)

The coalition nations listed in Psalm 83 and their likely modern identities (based on work by authors Bill Salus and Joel Richardson) are the following:
Tents of Edom:  Palestinians and Southern Jordanians
Ishmaelites:  Saudis (Ishmael is the father of the Arabs)
Moab:  Palestinians and Central Jordanians
Hagrites:  Egyptians or possibly northern Jordanians
Gebal (Byblos):  Hezbollah and Northern Lebanese
Ammon:  Palestinians and Northern Jordanians
Amalek:  Arabs of the Sinai area (ISIS affiliate)
Philistia:  Hamas of the Gaza Strip
Tyre:  Hezbollah and Southern Lebanese
Assyria:  Syrians and Northern Iraqi’s
Each of the nations represented in the video: Iran, Iraq, Lebanon/Hezbollah, and Hamas are mentioned in the coalition of Psalm 83—nations that can easily enlist the help of the other ready and willing groups:  Jordanians, Syrians, Saudis and Sinai Arabs.

Moreover, the purpose of the invasion in Psalm 83 is to wipe out Israel as a nation “so that Israel’s name is remembered no more”  (Psalm 83:4)—the stated goal in the video.

Shocked    knuppel2

Nuo reppanat eivät tiedä, Kuka on heitä "ottamassa vastaan", LOL!

Viholliskansat uhkaavat Herran kansaa

1 Asafin psalmilaulu. (83:2) Jumala, älä enää vaikene! Älä katso ääneti, älä ole niin hiljaa!
2 (83:3) Sinun vihollisesi riehuvat, nostavat uhitellen päätään.
3 (83:4) He punovat juonia omaa kansaasi vastaan, vehkeilevät sinun suojattiesi pään menoksi.
4 (83:5) He sanovat: "Me tuhoamme heidät! Tehdään loppu koko kansasta, niin että Israelin nimikin unohtuu!"
5 (83:6) He ovat yksissä tuumin tehneet liiton, kaikki he ovat sinua vastaan:
6 (83:7) Edomin telttakunnat ja ismaelilaiset, Moab ja hagarilaiset,
7 (83:8 ) Gebal, Ammon ja Amalek, Filistea ja Tyroksen asukkaat.
8 (83:9) Assyriakin on liittynyt heihin, tullut avuksi Lootin jälkeläisille. (sela) [1. Moos. 19:37,38]
9 (83:10) Tee heille niin kuin teit Midianille, niin kuin teit Siseralle ja Jabinille Kisoninpurolla -- [Tuom. 4:7]
10 (83:11) En-Dorissa nuo miehet kohtasivat loppunsa, päätyivät lannaksi maahan.
11 (83:12) Tee heidän ruhtinailleen niin kuin Orebille ja Seebille, heidän päälliköilleen kuin Sebahille ja Salmunnalle, [Tuom. 7:25, Tuom. 8:12,21]
12 (83:13) tuhoa nuo, jotka sanovat: "Me valloitamme Jumalan asuinsijat." [2. Aik. 20:11]
13 (83:14) Jumalani, hajota heidät kaikkiin tuuliin kuin ohdakkeen höydyt, kuin ruumenet! [Job 21:18+]
14 (83:15) Niin kuin kulovalkea polttaa metsän, niin kuin tulen roihu korventaa vuoret,
15 (83:16) niin ajakoon sinun myrskysi heitä takaa, kauhistukoot he tuulesi voimaa!
16 (83:17) Nöyryytä heitä perin pohjin, kunnes he etsivät apua sinulta, Herra.
17 (83:18) Saakoot he osakseen ainaisen pelon ja pilkan, saakoot kunniattoman lopun.
18 (83:19) Vielä he tietävät, että sinä olet Herra, ainoa Jumala, maailman valtias!

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/mp3/t2683.mp3
« Viimeksi muokattu: 25.08.2015 17:48:43 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
t.touhula
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #1 : 28.08.2015 13:51:10 »

Niinpä. Miksihän väki ei lue totuuksia Kirjojen kirjasta. Sinne on tämänkin ajan totuudet kirjoitettu jo aikojen alussa.  buck2  angel
tallennettu

Vapaus - mikä ihana sana!
Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: