Sivuja: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: "Nosta" itsellesi enkelikortti - Diana Cooper-sivut  (Luettu 129738 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 2 vierasta katselee tätä aihetta.
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #30 : 17.09.2007 16:56:44 »

Understanding

Your angel guidance is to examine yourself and your current situation in depth so that you have a clear awareness of the underlying reasons for your challenges and situations.Acquaint yourself with facts about situations and attitudes before you take decisions.Self awareness is a necessary foundation on which to build strong relationships, friendships and work.Understanding your personality is a basis for understanding your spiritual self and your mission on earth.Ask your angel to help you.

Affirmation: I seek an understanding of myself and my life.
tallennettu
Tibetan
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #31 : 18.09.2007 00:54:41 »

Tiistaille oli tarjolla voimaa
Lainaus
Power

It is only when you feel totally calm that you are powerful for no one can upset or influence you. Your business angel guides you to centre yourself, then master any anger or negative feelings, so that you can rely on your own judgement and take your own decisions.

It is important to take responsibility for your life and this serves your personal growth and enables you to be strong.

True power is based on inner strength, self worth and integrity. A person who feels powerful supports and empowers others.

Be powerful today.

Affirmation: I am calm, centred and powerful.
tallennettu

Katso vettä rakkaudella ja kiitollisuudella! Vesi, jota katsot, värähtelee samalla taajuudella kaikkialla muualla olevan veden kanssa ja rakkauden viestisi tavoittaa jokaisen maailmassa olemassaolevan ihmisen sielun.
Ippuska
Astroholisti

4ever

Profiili
« Vastaus #32 : 18.09.2007 00:57:50 »

Archangel Raphael

You are blessed to attract this angel card for Archangel Raphael brings health, healing and abundance. He will help you to develop your intuition and inner vision. Call on him if you need help in these areas now.

He also protects travellers during journeys so this is a fortuitous card if you are about to travel.

If you are a healer or wish to be one, Archangel Raphael will direct pure divine energy to you.

He works on the green ray of healing and balance so visualise yourself surrounded by a clear green light and invoke his guidance.

Affirmation: I am happy, healthy and abundant.
 smitten
tallennettu

Ophiuchus

Trooppisesti:
 aurinko jousimies , kuu leijona , askendentti vesimies

Sideerisesti:
 aurinko skorpioni , kuu leijona , askendentti kauris

Maya: Sininen Kosminen Yö
taiska
Astroholisti

Silmät ovat sielun peili :)!

Profiili
« Vastaus #33 : 18.09.2007 08:15:02 »

Self worth 

Self worth bestows a sense of confidence and expectation of success.

Decide on clear boundaries and limits and firmly decline to let others step over them or manipulate you. You will earn respect.

When you value yourself you become open and friendly, slow to take offence and quick to forgive. Remind yourself that you are likeable and loveable. Do not let others press your buttons. Stand tall and confident.

With true self worth you radiate a golden aura which enfolds others and makes them feel good too. Ask your angel to step into your aura and guide you.

Affirmation: I am confident and worthwhile.

smitten  angel  smitten
tallennettu

Trooppinen Oinas, Kuu Kauris, Asc Leijona
Sideerinen Kalat, Kuu Jousimies,Meridiaani Vesimies
Punainen sähköinen(spektrinen) taivaanvaeltaja
Kiinalainen: Metalli Rotta, egona Hevonen
Egyptiläinen: Isis
Asteekki merkki: Acatl eli Ruoko
Druidi: Pähkinäpensas
Kiinalainen: Rotta , Feng Shui 472
Lunerica
Kanta-astroilija

Que cambie todo pero no el amor

Profiili
« Vastaus #34 : 18.09.2007 09:26:01 »

Tätä irtipäästämistä "pukkaa" nyt joka "tuutista"...  :Smiley

Detachment

According to Universal Law you can have anything your heart desires.

However if your happiness, sense of security or feeling of power depends on someone or something in your life, then you are attached to it. It is a chain which binds you to a lower frequency and keeps you stuck.

Your guidance is to ask the angels to help you cut the cords that tie you to people, things and emotions.

When all attachments are released you can no longer be manipulated emotionally. This enables you to reclaim your power and be genuine.

Free your spirit and that of others. Let go now.

Affirmation: I release everyone and everything. My spirit is free.

On kyllä viisaita nuo enkulit.  angel smitten
Miten näkevätkin/tietävätkin kaiken...  Tongue
tallennettu

Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway.
~ Anna Eleanor Roosevelt  ~
Tibetan
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #35 : 20.09.2007 12:29:08 »

Ihmeellistä!  angel

Klikkasin tuolla "Haluatko viestin enkeliltä" niin viestiksi tuli Positiivisuus

Tulin kuitenkin vielä nostamaan enkelikorttia...

Lainaus
Positivity

When you are positive you keep directing a stream of high vibration energy with your thoughts, words and actions.

This affects others and they help you towards your purpose.

The angels are aware of the power of your positivity and they too will support your intentions. You choose your thoughts and attitudes, so focus on loving, abundant and successful outcomes in every area of your life.

Your positivity will make you feel happy, healthy and fulfilled.

Affirmation: I am positive and strong.
tallennettu

Katso vettä rakkaudella ja kiitollisuudella! Vesi, jota katsot, värähtelee samalla taajuudella kaikkialla muualla olevan veden kanssa ja rakkauden viestisi tavoittaa jokaisen maailmassa olemassaolevan ihmisen sielun.
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #36 : 21.09.2007 15:24:44 »

Light 

Light illuminates darkness and gloom, bringing hope and inspiration. Ask the angels to fill you with more light for it contains spiritual information and knowledge. These are keys to the Universe and bring love and peace as well as unlocking the wisdom within you. As your light becomes stronger and clearer you will find clarity and purpose. You will radiate brightly and become a beacon, reminding others of the Divine help available. Angel wisdom suggests you ask the angels to ignite and strengthen the Divine flame within you.

Affirmation: I am a light.
tallennettu
Tibetan
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #37 : 22.09.2007 01:44:24 »

Curiosity

See life through the curious eyes of a child and you will discover a never ending source of happiness and excitement.

Curiosity keeps you alive, interested and interesting.

The angels are inviting you to be curious about yourself. Start exploring who you are and you will grow personally and spiritually.

Be interested in people and you will discover an eternal source of fascination.

Be curious about the wonderful Universe in which you live, about the angels themselves and their role in the divine plan.

The radiance of your delight in life will illuminate you.

Affirmation: I explore the wonder of life.
tallennettu

astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #38 : 22.09.2007 14:17:07 »

Archangel Zadkiel

Archangel Zadkiel will help you to find tolerance and forgiveness.He works on the violet ray of purification and transmutation. Its purpose is to help you to release lower vibrations and ascend to a higher way of being.Angel wisdom suggests that you visualise yourself in the violet flame and invoke Archangel Zadkiel to help you.Place your troubles and difficult relationships within the flame so that all negativity is transmuted.You are blessed to have drawn this card today for it indicates that you are ready to walk the path of light.

Affirmation: I am cleansed within the violet flame.
tallennettu
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #39 : 23.09.2007 19:43:38 »

Abundance

It is time for your life to flow with prosperity, love and success.You draw from the limitless Universal pool according to your belief in how much you deserve. Angel wisdom is reminding you now to believe in yourself and raise your level of deservingness. Then you will attract abundance and the true riches of life.To feel surrounded by love open your heart to others.Choose to do what fulfils you most and the angels will bring you joy, satisfaction and success.Enhance your prosperity by receiving graciously, giving out willingly and saying thank-you for everything. Enjoy all you have and more will come to you.

Affirmation: I deserve love, prosperity and success.
tallennettu
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #40 : 28.09.2007 00:24:23 »

Archangel Raphael

You are blessed to attract this angel card for Archangel Raphael brings health, healing and abundance. He will help you to develop your intuition and inner vision. Call on him if you need help in these areas now.He also protects travellers during journeys so this is a fortuitous card if you are about to travel.If you are a healer or wish to be one, Archangel Raphael will direct pure divine energy to you. He works on the green ray of healing and balance so visualise yourself surrounded by a clear green light and invoke his guidance.

tallennettu
Tibetan
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #41 : 28.09.2007 01:23:23 »

Gratitude

Your guidance is to count your blessings. When you say thank-you to the Universe for its gifts, it responds generously to you.

Angel wisdom reminds you to say thank-you for all that you have, the intangible as well as the tangible.

Whenever you say thank-you from your heart more is bestowed on you for gratitude is a key to opening the doors to universal abundance.

Cultivate an attitude of gratitude and open yourself to receive love and plenty into your life. Your angels will smile on you.

Affirmation: I am grateful for everything in my life.
tallennettu

Ippuska
Astroholisti

4ever

Profiili
« Vastaus #42 : 28.09.2007 09:11:53 »

Lainaus
Co-operation

Angel wisdom suggests that you use your skills and talents for the common good.

Eliminate power struggles, conflict and competition which comes from an ego desire to win. Co-operation for the highest good promotes harmony and togetherness and draws the best from everyone.

Make it your aim that everyone has a sense of satisfaction from work done. Then you become a spreader of goodwill and harmony.

Your angel guidance is to bring people together and explore how you can mutually assist each other. Your attitude of sharing will ensure that you benefit in your turn for the angels will bless your endeavours.

Affirmation: I co-operate with everyone.
tallennettu

Ophiuchus

Trooppisesti:
 aurinko jousimies , kuu leijona , askendentti vesimies

Sideerisesti:
 aurinko skorpioni , kuu leijona , askendentti kauris

Maya: Sininen Kosminen Yö
astroilija
Vieras
« Vastaus #43 : 30.09.2007 11:10:50 »

Archangel Raphael

You are blessed to attract this angel card for Archangel Raphael brings health, healing and abundance. He will help you to develop your intuition and inner vision. Call on him if you need help in these areas now. He also protects travellers during journeys so this is a fortuitous card if you are about to travel. If you are a healer or wish to be one, Archangel Raphael will direct pure divine energy to you. He works on the green ray of healing and balance so visualise yourself surrounded by a clear green light and invoke his guidance.

tallennettu
meruska
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #44 : 30.09.2007 19:02:38 »

Synchronicity

There is no such thing as chance in life or business.

Coincidences and synchronicities are orchestrated by the universe for the highest purpose and have meaning.

When you are aware of them recognise their importance and consider their meaning in the context of your situation.

Know that the Higher Power is drawing something to your attention and use your wisdom to move forward appropriately.

Affirmation: I watch for synchronicities.

Luin juuri Diana Cooperin kolmen kirjan sarjan Henkinen seikkailu. Oli loistava kokonaisuus! Ajatuksia herättelevä ja ymmärrystä lisäävä. Suosittelen kaikille!
tallennettu

Taivasta katsellen ja ihmetellen
Sivuja: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: