Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  
Kirjoittaja Aihe: Face to face with the Holy Spirit?  (Luettu 2371 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« : 02.07.2012 08:39:16 »

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/313569

98 Year Old Starts TM - "Face to face with the Holy Spirit"

A TM Governor shared this:

I was inspired by the talk yesterday regarding people starting to meditate and their experience these days being so profound, and having good transcending right off the bat.  I thought I would mention this because we all probably have some friends or relatives that have not started -- for any number of reasons; and I have a grandmother--my mother's mother--who was in that situation for decades; she really didn't want to hear about Transcendental Meditation.

I would always bring my puja set when i would come for a visit.  At some point, Iwould say: "Grandma, you have any interest in learning TM?" And she never did.  It's not something she wanted to do.

But people can change.  And people do change.  The last time i asked her, i said "Well grandma, it's kind of quiet; there's not much going on now. How about i teach you to meditate?"  And she said "OK."

And this is after several decades of not wanting to hear about it.  So i quickly set up the puja, i initiated her, and she immediately transcended -- the bottom fell out.  She was gone.  And what was only supposed to be a few minutes turned into a half an hour.  It took that long to pry her out of the Transcendent.  And finally, finally she opens her eyes.

She's 98 years old, and she had this BIG smile on her face, and just radiant, just beaming.  And before i could say a single thing -- not one word -- she looked at me and she said,

"Danny, I was using my new mantra, and it just kept getting smaller and smaller and smaller; and all of a sudden, there was nothing.  And then I found myself face to face with the Holy Spirit." 

I didn't miss a beat.  I said, "Yes grandma, this is how we meditate easily morning and evening."
tallennettu
sideman
Astroholisti

Profiili
« Vastaus #1 : 02.07.2012 08:56:32 »

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/313569

98 Year Old Starts TM - "Face to face with the Holy Spirit"

A TM Governor shared this:

I was inspired by the talk yesterday regarding people starting to meditate and their experience these days being so profound, and having good transcending right off the bat.  I thought I would mention this because we all probably have some friends or relatives that have not started -- for any number of reasons; and I have a grandmother--my mother's mother--who was in that situation for decades; she really didn't want to hear about Transcendental Meditation.

On harmillista, että Suomi tulee ilmeisesti jäämään jälkijunaan tai jopa kokonaan asemalle
meditaation renesanssin hyökyessä maailman tietoisuuteen, oli sitten kyseessä TM, Mindfulness
tai mikä muu meditaatiotyyli tahansa.

Suomessa ikiaikainen tunteiden tukahduttamisen kulttuuri aiheuttanee sen, että monilla
tehokkaan syvämeditaation aloittavilla varsinkin negatiiviset tunteet tulevat pintaan
sietämättömän voimakkaasti, mikä johtaa siihen, että useat lopettanevat esim. muutaman
viikon harjoituksen jälkeen, tai eivät lainkaan tohdi edes harkita funtsimisharrastuksen
aloittamista...

Undecided
« Viimeksi muokattu: 02.07.2012 08:59:02 kirjoittanut sideman » tallennettu
Hamal
Kanta-astroilija

Profiili
« Vastaus #2 : 02.07.2012 17:12:31 »

Tuossa juuri eilen ystäväni kanssa pohdimme Suomen kollektiivisen tajunnan kypsyyttä... Onhan pakko sanoa että vaikka suomalaisilla on paljon tunnelukkoja ja valaistumattomuutta, meissä on kuitenkin yllättävän kova potentiaali. Suomalaiset tuntuvat olevan kuitenkin yleisellä tasolla melko vanhoja sieluja ja stabiilius, kunnioitus, ymmärrys ja jopa viisaus ovat tässä maassa kuitenkin ihan mukavalla tasolla. Itse näkisin alkoholiongelmat ja vastaavat vanhojen sielujen tapana turruttaa tylsistymistään.

Suomi on kesällä äärimmäisen positiivinen, hyväksynnän ja kollektiivisen ilon maa. Juuri kesällä näkee tuon suomalaisten valaistumispotentiaalin parhaimmillaan.
tallennettu
Sivuja: [1]
  Tulostusversio  

Siirry: